Reviews for Love and politics
ndzeya chapter 32 . 6/26
I want to say thank for this lovely story! This fic is absolutely delicious!
My AngeL flung out of space chapter 31 . 4/3
Finally! Thanks for your update. You just made my day.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2017
Can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work and hope u have a good holiday. Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed it immensely. :) 3
lakesidesinger chapter 30 . 12/21/2017
Hey, welcome back. What a pleasant surprise ... and such a great chapter too!
Misslyckas chapter 29 . 10/9/2017
Oh God I can't believe this. I felt the tension between Rachel and Therese, fuck that redhead. Poor Therese, she's so confused and insecure. I'm also worried about Carol, how's she feeling? What conversation they had? What will happen with Rindy? AAAAAAAAAAAHH, I need the next chapter, thank you so much, I really enjoy your story, have a wonderful day.
lakesidesinger chapter 28 . 9/12/2017
I like this a lot.
joejan7 chapter 26 . 8/5/2017
Wow~thanks for the update, it is worth to wait. I hope you have fun for your Italian trip.
Finally they back together(maybe not yet, but somehow I hope for it is a good start), wanna know how Carol and Therese are in the upcoming future. Love Carol and Therese reverse.
um~I kind of forget the bathroom scene. Let me have a revision now…go right a way
Misslyckas chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
Hey! Just found your story yesterday. Good job! It's really interesting how you adapted the story to the current time, and Harge gay? Hahaha that's something.

I really like how is everything going, the writing, the descriptions, the context... And I love Rindy's crush on Therese, of course hahaha. Waiting for the next chapter. Have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2017
Oh my god! A new chapter! And it's so cute!
layra KPhoenixLover chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Oh my ghaaaad. i was re-reading your fanfic in my iPod this afternoon. (i downloaded it) I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY.

Thank goodness! there's new update! 3 i haven't read it yet because its midnight here and i have to work early tomorrow ;( but definitely gonna read it while on my bus trip. _

thank you!
My AngeL flung out of space chapter 23 . 6/1/2017
Please update soon. Thanks!
joejan7 chapter 22 . 5/17/2017
wow! That's almost a month since last update, I am glad you made it. thanks!

Again, love Carol continues thinking about what she really want. what will happen two weeks later? Please update soon
joejan7 chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
Glad that Carol open up with Therese. Love how Rindy react to Therese's leaving. Can't wait to know what happened a month later. Please don't make it so long this time.
layra KPhoenixLover chapter 19 . 3/31/2017
Great Story. i've been following this fanfic. and everytime there's an update i cant get enough.

i love the plot. Carol and Harge being closet gays. Using each other to protect their perfect image. But being with someone you dont love wont last. Im hoping carol can endure everything to be with Therese.

Please dont leave us hangging. im really looking forward for a great ending. :)
My AngeL flung out of space chapter 19 . 3/29/2017
What's going to happen to Therese and Carol? I hope they surpass everything that they'll be facing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »