Reviews for The Night of Love
Muhammad Sban chapter 10 . 8/27/2018
What an excellent story! This one of the best Phaya stories I’ve read ever. And I’m a huge Phaya shipper! Excellent job!

Cheers,
Muhammad S.
OnYourRight chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
It ended? WHY WORLD, WHY?!
CzarThwomp chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
The ending was just perfect! Yes, Pearl will indeed be happy... for five minutes; then she'll start the next item on her agenda: pestering Phoenix to propose to Maya so that they can get married and make a billion beautiful NaruMayo babies. As for Mia's threat of haunting Phoenix and Maya in regards to office cleanliness, Phoenix can at least take solace in the fact that he has always kept the toilet in a pristine condition. Anyways, I've enjoyed this story very much. Good job!
Boo2020 chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Aaah yay! I loved this, it was short but sweet! Awesome job! And I don't think I mentioned it before but I love the way you incorporated the songs into this. Some songs just go so well together with Narumayo. (And you have me blushing in your review replies by the way, thank you for saying that!)
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
AWW I love A Thousand Years! This story as a whole was so damn cute. I loved it, thanks for creating it. .3.
JordanPhoenix chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Mia, who you captured perfectly by the way, was a beautiful inclusion at the end. Great job showing how even the heavens want these two dorks together! And that card, which is the irrefutable proof that the besotted Nick spent the entire trilogy risking his reputation and life for Maya was the perfect touch because it showed how much she loved him right back! Ace job mate!
JordanPhoenix chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
Is there anything more romantic than kissing in the rain? It reminds me of all those scenes the adorkable Nick is rocking the wet look and just squee worthy! I'm picturing that famous Notebook scene! Great job mate!:)
Jack54311 chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Nice ending, I loves the inclusion of Mia. I used to be more of an Iris x Phoenix shipper, but Narumayo is just way too perfect. So yeah, this is definitely my favorite. Great job!
rustyfeed chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
I am still listening to that inappropriate song as I finished reading this. And it's highly unintentional, since- *checks if I added it in my favorite list, I did* -I started listening to the song before I read Chapter 9. Trust me, it's not meant to deflect any NaruMayo moments (if it is, I'm definitely not reading this, am I?) Anyway, before I get long-winded again, I absolutely liked how you ended things. It's simple, effective, and fitting.

Mild criticism is the structured dialogue for Mia. I really can't see her in a colloquial mannerism, but you did capture her quirky nature.

Anyway, really liked this. Yeah, I'm a major Phoenix/Mia nut, but that doesn't prevent me from delving into other ships (that, of course, possess a lot of chemistry, some hints, and interactions), because I ended up being a sucker for romance.

I ended up getting long-winded, but whatever. This should be exposed more, because it's just... perfect. No need to fear on breaking aspects, because I'd pretty much seen none.
rustyfeed chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
It's a bit ironic how the atmosphere here is fluffy and romantic, wherein I'm busy studying my lesson for tomorrow while I listen to a rock song that talks about a sadist who wants to hear the pain of his victim. Anyway, this is a nice closure on the series, though I'm going to wonder here a bit if Maya's going to open herself up to him about the nightmare she's currently experiencing.
CzarThwomp chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
This story is sweet enough to give me a cavity and I love it! I like how you go into greater detail with how Maya and Phoenix were feeling during the former's kidnapping than what the game had given us. In regards to any money that Phoenix receives from trials, I've always assumed that Maya spent almost all of it on burgers and left Phoenix with barely enough to survive. If Phoenix and Maya do get together by the end of this (which they better, or may they both be struck down by the wrathful, merciless slaps of Pearly) Phoenix had better work on that lying issue of his. I mean, what heterosexual male, in both his world and ours, has never felt any form of attraction for Mia- whether emotionally, due to her warm, motherly personality, or physically, due to... other features? Anyways, great job on the story so far!
Jack54311 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
This is really good. Definitely one of my favorite pairings. Can't wait for more!
Brock's Geodude chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Cute fic is still cute. :)
rustyfeed chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
*sounds of choking from too much cotton, please don't take it negatively, because it's not*

Okay, I can breathe now. I think I choked at the same time Phoenix did. The setup was good, and well-executed. Many writers had done this thing but it felt *too* forced to take it seriously. Glad it's not the case this time. The build-up is evident and flows naturally.

I'm speaking in a rather technical manner because I'm having a fluff overdose. Excuse me.
rustyfeed chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Loved the dynamic between Mia and Phoenix here. Excuse that, really like how you took liberties on this one just to make it fit, because it actually fits. Hope that made sense.