Reviews for all our tomorrows
Pharies chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I'm going to have to go find those drabbles of yours now. This was really good. )

~Tori
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Make up fics are the best *loves* love the bit where Liv said she didn't get to decide that she could just stop loving him.
scintillateworld chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This was amazing. I was so happy to read this after they broke up. Everything about this was perfect. I love it.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This is absolutely perfect. I can believe this could/would happen for them. The emotion of his feelings at the end had me almost in tears. I want them to try again and make it last. I know they can but only when they both want it as badly as the other does. Great fix it fic! I'm content!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Your breakup writing is my favorite but I also hate it because it's so painfully accurate I relive my own pain every time. " getting used to it doesn't make it hurt any less" ALL the tears. I'm glad you've given them a happy ending.
MrsChilton chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Yay! Great fix it! I especially liked his snark about not needing medical attention and the way he told Liv he needed her. Great work!
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Really liked it.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Good story! I think she should get with Barba, because, I think he does care for her. He's better than Tucker...lol