Reviews for Running Free
Halee Webb chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
This is the most coolest story i have ever heard.

picante gato chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
I really love your story and its quite sad that the updates to it will be slower, but i hope you get better. Thanks for all your great writing. Keep it up. _
A BlackHole chapter 16 . 6/22/2004
Interesting story, I just read chapters 1-16, but each chapter is a little short for such a long update time. But that's just what I think. Anyway goodjob, keep up the good work.

Signed: (Every 20 reviews I get, i get promoted!)
The Big Fisch chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
O, the GF. Sounds really cool there, Lori. Shay deserves a good slap in the face for thinking that Jamie doesn't like her. How thick can a person get? :P JK! Anyways, I actaully have something to point out. I should have described Tranis' personallity a little better. Tranis would'nt be that nervous at first around girls. Well, he wouldn't show it, you know what I'm saying? Heh heh, in anycase, good chapter, and good chapter for Heart's Shuffle. I'll leave a formal review later, I have some loose ends to tie up here. Later!
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 13 . 5/19/2003
Go, Lori, go lori, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, and we're gonna party, like it's your bithday! Another great chapter.

p.s. hope things become better back in colorado for you really soon
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 12 . 5/11/2003
Wow!Ancient Zoidian Princess?totally way past cool!And there's still more?This is so gonna rock!Keep it up!Byeness!
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 12 . 5/10/2003
Another great chapter, Lori! Oh please, oh please, oh please update a.s.a.p!

p.s. i'll update for vixen as soon as possible.
The Big Fisch chapter 12 . 5/9/2003
Hey, good chapter! Kinda short though, but I can relate. Well, gotta go work on my fics, I think it's about time I updated :P.
Kinshou Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is awesome! I love the whole "next time" thing that makes it like an episode. I'm exited to continue reading! I love zoids and it's nice to meet a fellow fan! Great job, keep up the good work!
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
Wow!This was a pretty cool chapter!I enjoyed this!I love cliffies!Keeps me interested!Wow,too cool!Good luck with school!Believe me,i'm in 11 grade,and I know what you're going through!
The Big Fisch chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
Cool, you finally updated! I already told you what I thought about it, but a real review is good. Keep up the good work!

Juliana Cleo chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
this is good. _
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
im so glad you got over your writers block. hurry up and post ch. 10 soon. please.

Sakura Courage Solo chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
Wow,talk about spoilers!I am 't wait 'til next chapter!_
The Big Fisch chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
Great, now I'm like foaming at the mouth for the next few chapters! [slaps self] gotta lay off the caffine. Ok, I'm gonna hold you to your word! Chapter 10 better be posted when I get home from school Monday (yeah, like I'm really one to talk XD). Can't wait to review, and I'll propably be online Tuesday night, so maybe I'll see ya then. Fare thee well!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »