Reviews for Romancing the Wife
anon chapter 3 . 9/21/2018
I'm not crying, you're crying! MY heart! This turned out to be more emotional than I thought, thank you for writing the mother-daughter moment, totally unexpected but well appreciated. It's so sad we don't see more of Chichi's backstory in dbz (than db), and to have Goku pull this off? *continues to sob*
SuperWG chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
The ending was nice, but honestly this story makes it seem like the men really get a crap deal. I mean, they were trying to treat their women, and what did said women Do? Get mad at them. But the men were somehow unappreciative. Gohan was full of shit in the beginning, especially about Krillin. He should have just done it because he's kind, not gotten guilt tripped by Gohan. It's pretty ridiculous to say what Gohan insinuated about him, though a case could possibly be made for Goku and Vegeta. Why do the men in the relationships get criticized so much more than the women?

I mean, the details were nice, and the ending was touching, but it seemed like the men were treated like tools to make others happy, and whose own feelings didn't matter.
I Cri chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
He attac
He protec
But most importantly
He win the bet by bringing her loved ones bac
He so romanc

*rest in spaghetti, never forgetti*

-AHEM- I’m terribly sorry, it seems that had taken over for a moment there. I love this story! It’s absolutely amazing! It’s PERFECT! Keep up the good work!
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
Awww that was so romantic and quite touching. This is a hands down landslide victory for Goku. i also loved Krillin's gift, that was so thoughtful and unexpected. I thought Vegeta was also sweet but it seems like he's made out to be dumb here. If I was Bulma him being on the magazine would have sent me into a heated aroused mess and buy out the magazine company. haha!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
This is the best GokuxChichi fanfic I've ever read!
Without writing smut or M rated you easily won it.
LisaandIvy chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
this is so adorable omg Goku get a grip and DO YOUR DAMN JOB AS A HUSBAND
ALSO you are a phenomenal writer
wthtonibelle chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
this was cute! i thoroughly enjoyed it!
You Light The Sky chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Omg I love the way you write Goku and Chichi. Goku is so sweet here
Pan chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
This story was so sweet.;.;
kaorulen chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I laughed and a bit teary with you story I love it
NyxLied chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This was so beautiful, touching and funny! I loved every sentence.
Lol on Vegeta, he is so funny with his dry humour haha oh my every DBZ female fan dream: have Vegeta modelling. Bulma needs to get herself a copy of that magazine's edition
gcft chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
That was a really nice story. I was in tears laughing at some of those parts. I was dead when Bulma said she was gonna make vegeta sleep on the couch when he gives her her gift.
Dbzfreeze chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Cosby show all over again lol, anyway great start in the story, to lazy to sign in lol
icecream26 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
OMG, Vegeta modeling ?! KILL ME NOW ! That was SOO hilarious, but it'd be funnier if Goku and Vegeta both got the job, and me each other on the way XD cause I think Goku would make a real nice model, especially for a magazine like that
jasonxpiper510 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Wow. Just wow! This story was really well done. I had no idea what Goku would get Chi-Chi, but your idea of bringing back her mom for a day was not only just a curveball, but absolutely stunning and really touching. Seriously, amazing job! 3