Reviews for The Greatest Prison
Mercenary X chapter 14 . 4/18
I don't blame you and given what I know about Bobby CEO of Activision/Blizzard who was on a flight log for a certain individual who had an island in the Caribbean who didn't kill himself in jail, Well let's just say hes not gonna get away with what he has done in the past.
maxperseus130 chapter 15 . 12/9/2021
The question of buying and/or playing games developed by such companies has always left me a little torn. On the one hand I understand the desire to deny them profits off of games developed through such practices, while on the other, the artists in question have poured their blood, sweat and tears into their art in the most literal way possible. To refuse to even play the game seems like an invalidation of their effort and suffering to me. Thankfully, PirateBay exists. You can appreciate the art without giving the company a cent.
timokey6 chapter 15 . 10/28/2021
Nice introduction
nantono chapter 2 . 9/11/2021
Nice
MrMcNasty chapter 15 . 8/23/2021
While I understand and wholeheartedly agree with your reasons for discontinuing this FanFic, I can't help but feel disappointed that we won't get to see Chief teaching Talon how the UEG deals with terrorists. That education coming in the form of precision applications of extreme violence.
Capt. Schroller chapter 15 . 8/12/2021
Sad to see the story unfinished. Hope you one day come back to finish it. But if that is how you feel then that is understandable.

Thanks for also telling us of how the story was going to go. Now I am even more excited to see what happens in the story. XD
Shadow Walker of Fire chapter 15 . 8/12/2021
It was a good read and your writing skills are really good that I never had a problem with in the slightest.
kitsun91 chapter 15 . 8/11/2021
Sorry to hear that, dude. Thanks for the fantastic story and I wish you all the luck in the world.
SilverhuntX chapter 15 . 8/11/2021
I suppose I should say good luck in your future endeavours, but I will also say give making your own universe a go, while it may not be perfect, it can give some insights into either other stories or perhaps help your own fic writing.

Anyway, thanks for all the effort you put into this and maybe one day you'll find the will/desire/passion to look through this again and maybe return.