Reviews for Happy to Wait
lovemycastle chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
this is way better than I imagined! good to know about caskett vibe in your new book;)
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
sweet
xfbikerchick chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Loved this little story. Was cute and sweet. Am making my way through your list of stories now.
Beetlebug chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Glad to have you back in the land of Castle fanfic. I will most definitely look up your work.
dkfan chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Well hi Matt. I have enjoyed this story and I too am a fan of Liv's work. It's rather amazing that two great Castle fiction writers are almost neighbors. I plan to also check out your novel and I hope you continue with your storytelling of Caskett fanfiction stories.
Phaerre chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Loved this! Thanks!
KB91 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Glad to see new stories from you. This one left a smile on my face! Happy sigh. Very sweet. :)
lb chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
very sweet and well done. Once Kate was finally able to admit her feelings, it seemed so natural. Glad Alexis is on board with the change in their relationship.
bingblot chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
So glad you're still writing and this little fic was just adorable. I love the moment of Kate and Alexis bonding and even Alexis interrupting like that is so very appropriate for Caskett. Great way for Beckett to show Castle she doesn't want to wait on them anymore.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Love this so much. Congrats on the release of your novel! I'll have to see if I can find it. I'm an author, too, and have several series out plus a few novellas and single titles (most are romantic suspense.) Have you read any Castle fanfic by Chezchuckles? Love her stuff. She's got a novel or two out as well.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Love this. If only it had happened this way, without all the angst.
The-KLF chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Yay! This is a really sweet little story
The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Ohhh so adorable! Rick being all happy and cute, and lovely Kate/Alexis bonding!
KrissaBelle7 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Loved this cute little story and all the shopping subtext. Beckett's frankness made me laugh in surprise ;)
shellee3 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016