Reviews for To Tame A Lion
LadyoftheLake00 chapter 17 . 7/24
This is one of my favorite fan fictions I have read. I hope it gets updated or picked up by another author.
susanweese chapter 17 . 6/30
This story is soooo good!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 17 . 3/9
Everyone is implying that Minerva and Hermione had some sort of relationship after war and they had a falling out thus Hermione left.. They surely did, right? but the problem is that both women can't see it.
In my comprehension is that these two lovely ladies are in denial and as a subconscious flight response Hermione left with her other survivors guilt reason. Minerva tried right and was worried when Hermione didn't show up when the school reopened..
I think Kingsley is giving Hermione and Minerva time to get together offering his marriage proposal to Minerva thus giving her a 6 month forbearance and adding Hermione's exams getting ahead of time I think they could somehow wrecked the Wizengamot's plans. But poor Kingsley though will be getting burnt of it and losing a potential wife lol.
He also implied from the start the Hermione might surprise Minerva and subtle push for a potential relationship, right.

This fic challenging my conspiracy theory rationalizing mind so please please go back to this story and finish this one. Don't leave us hanging.

Adorably begging you to update this! and by the way thank you for sharing this lovely story to us. Kudos and much love!

P.S. Stay safe always!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 15 . 3/9
Oh no! She accepted? Just marry Granger, Min!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 14 . 3/9
Draco's cryptic advise is laced with hints on why Hermione taking her 7th year. Minerva should have seen that coming but her objectivity is clouded when it comes to Hermione.
I got the feeling that Hermione and Minerva will be both paired for the Marriage Law.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 10 . 3/9
Goodness Min that was a rookie's mistake.
Why did Minerva "Athena" thought that Fiona's scent and bright brown eyes seemed rather familiar?

Maybe she's long lost relative of Hermione?
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 9 . 3/9
Goodness her teaching flow is flawless! She got the greetings, motivation, the introduction, lesson proper and a differentiated group activity! Just wow
I'm hooked with this story but I am utterly in love on Hermione"s teaching style..

If Min is not inlove yet with Hermione she is totally now.
Teaching little ones is pure joy and can be very uplifting.

Now this my favorite chapter so far!
and please please update soon and finish this story.
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was really great! Would love to hear what happens next! :D
Mistlethwaite chapter 17 . 11/18/2020
Revisiting and Would love this story to be updated :)
Kurojistou chapter 15 . 9/1/2020
Awe I appreciate how you’ve included Hogwarts as a believable Sentient Being
Kurojistou chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
Ooooo I can tell I’m gonna love this story
Kurojistou chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
I almost cried along with her. I don’t even know what we’re apologizing for!
RegalReader2405 chapter 17 . 8/17/2020
I truly love this story. The small mentions of Jerusalem, the details like the names and food all bring back wonderful memories of Israel, which was a nice surprise! I hope you might consider carrying on with this story someday. Waiting with baited breath!Yakira