Reviews for To Tame A Lion
Mini Tuna Roll chapter 17 . 1/7/2017
This is amazing so far. I really hope you continue.
Wrispen chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
oh wow.. Im sad to see this on hold. And i think you are being to hard on yourself. This is one of the best and most original pieces I have come across concerning fanfiction. However, you are the author and only you know your style of writing. Im adding this srory to my list, and i hope you come back to it sometimeGreat work! Lovely descriptions and humorous interactions.
PBK2017 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Sorry to double review so quickly, but I also wanted to praise your lack of errors in both grammar and spelling. They can really halt my enjoyment of a story and make reading choppy in execution, but you are most impressive, especially considering how quickly you have made progress in posting chapters with a nice length to them.
PBK2017 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Just found your story and wanted to say, it's your story, and if you want to revise etc, by all means do so, but I have truly enjoyed it so far. I hope to see more of it in whatever form it may take. Hermione is my favorite character and I always enjoy stories where she has really honed her mind to make something big happen, and that's what you have had her doing. Again, just was really liking what you were doing, and looking forward to reading more, no matter how you may choose to run with it.
Americ pet chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
Haha! All right! :D I called the stunt in transfiguration though the way you executed it was devine. I could almost feel her fingers on her Minerva look alike face, sent shivers through me. Superb. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2016
Good choice.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Super sad because I loved it and the direction it was heading, but I understand and respect your decision to reconstruct if your heart isn't in your story it will show through! Just don't lose the mm/hg fun!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
So disappointing. But I respect your decision. Looking forward to reading it again in the future!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
What? Noooooooo! This is my favorite out of ALL your stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I understand but nooooooooo. I loved this story. Please come back soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Aw I really liked it as It is but I'll look forward to its return in the future
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Awwww! :D
Guy chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
For the most part, I actually do like this story, but I have mixed emotions on the storyline. I really don't get this whole student deal. She obviously knows more than enough to have passed her exams. It's weird that she got a potions mastery, but she's back in school to "learn." If she came back for Minerva, she should've just come back as a professor from the start. Also, I feel like it's kind of dragging along in the sense of Hermione teaching. I had expected her teach a class at this point.
M chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Listen, I really enjoy this story. I love Minerva, I love Neville, I love the premise - but your obnoxious Gryffindor is right. Hermione does act superior. Frankly it would be exhausting (for her especially) to go through an entire year of study she's already good at, let alone with perfect patience. She reads everybody perfectly, already knows all the lessons - she's honestly not very likable. I like the way you've set up Minerva/Hermione but your characterization is a little...frustrating.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
This is so so so good! The draco and Neville conversation at the end...loved it! And Draco is interested? That'll be fun to see how minerva handles it, I'm guess she will have juts a touch of jealousy?
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »