Reviews for To Tame A Lion
Guy chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
For the most part, I actually do like this story, but I have mixed emotions on the storyline. I really don't get this whole student deal. She obviously knows more than enough to have passed her exams. It's weird that she got a potions mastery, but she's back in school to "learn." If she came back for Minerva, she should've just come back as a professor from the start. Also, I feel like it's kind of dragging along in the sense of Hermione teaching. I had expected her teach a class at this point.
M chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Listen, I really enjoy this story. I love Minerva, I love Neville, I love the premise - but your obnoxious Gryffindor is right. Hermione does act superior. Frankly it would be exhausting (for her especially) to go through an entire year of study she's already good at, let alone with perfect patience. She reads everybody perfectly, already knows all the lessons - she's honestly not very likable. I like the way you've set up Minerva/Hermione but your characterization is a little...frustrating.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
This is so so so good! The draco and Neville conversation at the end...loved it! And Draco is interested? That'll be fun to see how minerva handles it, I'm guess she will have juts a touch of jealousy?
LoveGoodWriting chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
OK - restructure if you think it's best, but you really did have be absorbed in your world as it was. Plus I was hop hop ING your new chapter would help me get through this terrifying election night in America.
Mitsui187 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
It's your story to work your magic on. Find your way and may your muse continue to lend a hand! Thanks so much.
Sattark chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I like your Story like it is now and I am kinda sad that you want to change it :'(
audrey09 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
:-( I really liked it...
Demonnica chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Hey, I was loving this story and was always dying for the next chapter, so please don't take forever re-editing this, there are so few who write good MM/HG fanfics anymore and we tend to go months without seeing new work added to here for them.
waterproof88 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Very sad that you put this story on hold, but i understand. I just want you to know that you did an amazing Job And i am Waiting for you to Continue this Great Story!
kitkat2018 chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Thank you very much for posting yet another brilliant chapter! This story is one of the ones I highly look forward to reading every time a new chapter is released. I must admit that Hermione has become quite cunning and a bit too coy for her own good! I love every word and look forward to seeing her relationship with Minerva develop. In addition to calling out Gryffindor and Slytherin traits, I would love to see the other two houses highlighted as well to show just how much of a difficult time the Sorting Hat would have with Hermione as well. Alternatively, I think it would be quite interesting to see a burst of Gryffindor pride from Hermione as I'm sure she can only plan ahead so far. Thank you again for continuing with this story.
NovaCalla chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
I don't think I could put in words how much I love this story. Your writing style is amazing and I get sucked into the story every time I read it. I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it.
teosinte chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Hermione is to cheeky for her own good and Draco is going to be in so much trouble. I love this story and am really glad to see you are still working on it!
kcn.fanfiction chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Thrilled to read another chapter in this story :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing! A real treat!
indigobenson23 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
And if all else fails try to use big words . oh god that was great. I adore the relationship ebetween hermione and Fiona. It's beautiful. Cannot wait for more!
LoveGoodWriting chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This chapter is one of your best! I love the many layers - of theory, of transfiguration, of intention, and of human nature
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »