Reviews for To Tame A Lion
kcn.fanfiction chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Loving how this story is developing! Thank you for writing and sharing :)
LoveGoodWriting chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Delightful and genuine! Thank you.
izobelle chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Neville is such a sweetie! Cant wait for the meeting between Hermione and Minerva. It is really so sad how Min was when Hermione disappeared.

Oh and hooe you get into that kid who sent the stinging hex
lynne695 chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Anxiously waiting for more! Love it so far!
teosinte chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Neville is too cute. And I love how Hermione's plan is slowly being revealed.
izobelle chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Pleasantly surprised that you posted the next chapter almost immediately. I found the verbal sparring between Rolanda and Minerva quite funny and Hermione's cheek even more amusing.

Like Minerva thou, I may need some to discern exactly what Draco wants to say about Hermione.

Oh and thanks for answering my question! Lookijg forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
So very very good!
teosinte chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out what Hermione is up to.
LoveGoodWriting chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Oh good! More in this class?
kmc356 chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Just fantastic. The dialogue was so snappy, and Ro's swagger was so on point! Delightful. :)
kcn.fanfiction chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
So excited for these updates! Thank you for writing and sharing :)
MadameSunflower chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
I just loved this chapter! Thank you so much for posting it so fast. Can't wait to see what's coming up next on the 12th chapter. The Transfiguration Class has yet to happen and I am already nervous and can feel some of the tension it will entail to both Hermione and Minerva. Thanks again!
teosinte chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Hooch had me cackling as I read this! Such a great chapter!
LoveGoodWriting chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Loving this tale - thank you.
izobelle chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Oh i am so glad you updated this story too! I honestly like this the best among your.3 stories so far.

Anyway, i'm liking the mischievous Filius you have here and I'm thinking it would be funny to have maybe Pomona join in. Or maybe Hooch seems like the type to give Minerva some cheek.

Wondering if you're planning to have Harry or Ron make an appearance?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »