Reviews for To Tame A Lion
LoveGoodWriting chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Charming!
LoveGoodWriting chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I love the teaching memory you created! How graceful and vivid.
waterproof88 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I love the new chapters! And Hope to read more soon :-)
izobelle chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I dunno if you uploaded chapters 7 to 9 in one go as I seem to have missed 7 and 8 earlier.

Anyway, great chapter! I liked how Minerva's animagus has been named Athena. Excited to see Hermione take up the Potions position and maybe a bit of interaction between her and Draco.

I'm wondering thou if Harry or Ron will have a role in the story any time soon, if at all?
teosinte chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Ha! Hermione's subtle teasing is just so great.
teosinte chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I get a sense that Minerva doesn't realize what Agnes about to get into. I really like Hermione's characterization and Minerva's reactions.
teosinte chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
This chapter is adorable. Love this update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
This is a winner too!
guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
good story i have no doubt that she has another mastery under her belt, keeping them all in suspense lol
waterproof88 chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
I just found your story and love it :-) i hope to read more soon!
izobelle chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Oh you have another story! But this time I see that Hermione is already a Potions Master. I'm glad thou that this one has a straightforward pairing. I've been waiting for quite some time for the HG/MM pairing in your other story.

I'm leaning towards likimg this story a bit more thou. Hope you continue updating regularly :)
Duskfalls chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
I don't think I've ever said this before but Filius is so CUTE! Clearly he's the most unknowing pre-HG/MM shipper ever LOL. I'm always so surprised that you manage to keep us readers on our toes, was definitely not expecting the Middle East as a location for a Mastery and it could go so many ways because it's not a place I see that often being covered in fanfics. Awaiting the next update as usual _
kcn.fanfiction chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Thank you writing and sharing this new chapter! Loving it as always :)
judexcrederis chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
This is another great story. Very well written, and an intriguing plot. I wait anxiously for more!
teosinte chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
I'm surprised Minerva didn't strangle them all! Great chapter.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »