Reviews for To Tame A Lion
teosinte chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
The end of this chapter gave me goosebumps. Love it!
mxrolkr chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
Wonderful chapter!
Sailor's Wife chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
Another fantastic fic from you! While Sorceress is my favorite, I'm very interested to see where this one is going to go. I like the edgier Hermione this fix has, a side effect of her age and whatever she went thru the past few years.

I love how you can create a Hermione that meshes perfectly with each fic. The Hermione you portray in Sorceress is fantastic, I can sense the growth she's gone through, going thru, and will go through.

It is rare to run across such aspirational worrying in rare pairings. This pairing has a couple, and you're definitely near the top!
kcn.fanfiction chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
So excited to read another chapter in this tale! Thank you so much for writing and sharing :)
NovaCalla chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Love the new chapter! Some questions answered only to have several more take its place. I can't wait for the next one!
teosinte chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Filius is adorable. Love this chapter.
kcn.fanfiction chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Woo, new chapter update! Thank you for writing and sharing :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Awesome I can't wait more
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
I like it so far. Please write more soon.
Duskfalls chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
I so adore the way you write Minerva/Hermione's relationship both in this story and in The Sorceress. It's all tenderness and longing gazes and a mutual discreet admiration for one another that just makes for some really talented writing (and readers that are about to go to sleep but see a notification and fumble out of bed across the room to grab their laptop again). I wonder what Hermione's reaction will be if Minerva brings up the fact she dropped potions and if there will be any mention of her Master in this one too? Excited to keep reading! :)
teosinte chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
In love this chapter. The students' crush on Minerva is so sweet and I hope we see more of it throughout the story. Filius' meddling is subtle but makes me love his character instantly. And the renewal of Hermione and Minerva's relationship is a bittersweet but touching start. I think I'll read it again. ;-)
teosinte chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Oh, poor Minerva. This chapter is so touching.
teosinte chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm loving this new story already! You slip the back story in so easily. This chapter just flows.
mxrolkr chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Just discovered this little gem! Wonderful so far. Very well written! I can't wait to see what happens with our favorite ladies.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17