Reviews for To Tame A Lion
Goldilush chapter 17 . 9/12/2018
Marriage Law..! The idea is genuine and very captivating one. I really do wonder how Minerva will realize Hermione is a marriage material. Also I suspect Hermione's not outspoken intention of returning does include wooing the woman. Wonder of her reaction when she realizes Kingsley had proposed to Minerva.
I do hope you continue with the story! It's a brilliant one.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2018
This is so good! Please more
Kujali chapter 17 . 8/13/2018
This. This is so brilliant! What a mysterious, tantalising, intriguing tale you’re weaving here! This grown up Hermione is so appealing. No wonder Minerva’a feeling so flustered by her! I’m genuinely hanging on tenterhooks waiting for your next update - I’ll just be sitting here hoping I don’t have too long to wait. Thank you for the ride so far.
AmandaJane95 chapter 17 . 8/5/2018
Please update soon
negrarta chapter 17 . 7/22/2018
Me encanta!
Me lo he leído entero en una mañana. Espero que subas nuevos capítulos pronto.
TheReaderofGods chapter 17 . 7/11/2018
No marriage to the minister. Screw the minister. Also please update.
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 17 . 7/2/2018
Ermagersh! Still so wrapped up in your story. Good show!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2018
pleassseeeee please pleassseeeee update sooni need some action between hermione and minerva️️
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2018
Great update. Thank you
Duskfalls chapter 17 . 6/14/2018
How lovely to see an update on this! Anticipating to see how Hermione will be handling balancing both her teaching and self-studies with the other professors. Maybe some one-on-one lessons with Minerva in oh, say, the next few chapters? ;)

As always, this work and The Sorceress are the two HG/MM fics that I sometimes dip back into aside from Bonding. Thank you for the work you continue to put in. Excited for the next chapter!
Atlasan chapter 17 . 6/11/2018
Hey there! Just spent the day reading your fanfic. It’s been a while since I read such a good story, let alone a Harry Potter world one.

I love how Hermione and Minerva’s love story is not the most important in your writing. We follow them throughout a whole bunch of matters that make your story, especially the political matters. To me, a good love story is when it’s only a detail that complete the issues within the plot. And you’re doing it so well, it’s astonishing!

Then, I love how all the characters have evolved since the war. I love what you did with Draco, who’s my favorite character of all times. I love how you understood all the secondary characters (Kingsley, Arthur, Percy, Filius...); they fit so well the idea I got of them in the books!

I also love how Hermione and Minerva are two strong female characters, and they are because of their intelligence, elegance, strength... Basically, they are strong because they are feminine and I believe it is marvelous.

As for the political side of your story... It’s just brilliant, really. It’s realistic, it’s logical, there is no plot hole whatsoever in it. It almost feels like it actually happened haha.

So, yeah, all of this combined with your exceptional writing skills make this story one of the best I have ever read in my soon-to-be 10 years of reading fan fictions. Thank you for that, and I am looking forward to reading what is to come!
Freeraven chapter 17 . 6/6/2018
so happy you're writing again!
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 17 . 6/4/2018
Can't wait for the next update!
wyndnfyr chapter 17 . 6/3/2018
Holy crap. I had to re-read this to remember what was going on. That wasn't exactly a hardship xD.

I remember thinking the last time this was left off that Hermione was going to be devastated at Minerva's agreement to Kingsley's proposal. Imagine my great relief to find out that she had pretty much asked for a six month reprieve. Hermione had better get her ass in gear!

It would also appear that Arthur knows more about her situation than he is letting on. Something about brewing from the same cauldron?
General Mac chapter 17 . 6/2/2018
love it thanks for the update, more when you can pretty please, hope you are well
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »