Reviews for To Tame A Lion
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2017
Really hope there is an update soon! Fantastic work so far. _
Mistlethwaite chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
Thank you for the update :) I look forward to enjoying more as you continue!
assiralcclaire chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
Normally I'm too lazy to review
But omg
This is an outrage! A scandal!
Legit though please update I need some Hermione/Minerva to get over this
I'm so sad now
I love you and this story
n3000 chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
Es muy bueno
Por favor continua
LovelyAgnes chapter 15 . 4/20/2017
Please, put me out of my misery, and give us another chapter!
Americ Pet chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
Hermione will save you! And we will find Kinsley someone excellent! Or, sadly, if they don't change the wizarding work back to sanity in this fic they can be married and Hermione and Minerva can live together and Kingsley and his man can live together.
MischiefManaged09 chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
Another great chapter. I am definitely hooked. I'm so relieved to hear that none of your stories are going to be abandoned! Thank you for writing!
Freeraven chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
so enjoyed this chapter and this story as it's unfolding! the memory was amazing, your OCs are si charming and the banter of this new Girls Club with Minerva, Hooch and Hermione makes me smile so big. Thank you for this awesome work of art ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
This is such a beautiful chapter. Well written and exciting! I am looking forward to the next one.
LoveGoodWriting chapter 15 . 4/9/2017
This chapter rings heartbreakingly true!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
So thrilled to see another update for this story! Thank you for writing and sharing :D
Karli1252 chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
Wow I definitely didn't see that coming. I can't wait for more!
Jaely chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
Well now that is an interesting development. Though sense they are both gay they technically wouldn't need to sleep together, and could have their own lover at home. It's not like it couldn't be kept secret. Though it could very well be a ploy to get Hermione and or Minerva to actually get their asses in gear so that they will make their move towards each other. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen. :) Great chapter.
General Mac chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
please tell me she didn't agree because i think hermione was going to be asking the same question. Thanks love it more when you can pretty please
wyndnfyr chapter 15 . 4/4/2017
Oh, God's! Did Minerva just accept his proposal?! I mean, I can understand the need for a beard for the both of them, but damn. Maybe Kingsley's Ravenclaw intellect will find a way out of this for all three of them. Or maybe he's laying the ground work for Hermione to figure it out? Either way.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »