Reviews for First Meetings, First Partings
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wait, wait, wait, what? I thought it was Legolas! :O
shine lots chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this story! I thought it was Legolas - fell hook, line and sinker. And we don't need to know the name of Thranduil's queen, so all's good. I'm glad you didn't introduce an OC, though you had me ready to accept an OC based on the great characterisation and distinct personality you gave her.
QueenSword chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Loved it! I really liked the ending.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is an amazing story. I read it years ago, but didn't bookmark it and then couldn't find it again! I'm so glad I finally did. :)
Idhreniel chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wonderful fic...
rhiannon chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
wonderful!
The Power of the Book chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Lovely, absolutely lovely.

Besides the writing, best part was that there was real love, real intimacy. So little of that on FF Net nowadays.

I'm going to guess one child?

For all of us Legolas-lusters, we can only hope that Thranduil gave his son a long and detailed "lecture." Heh-heh.

Please write more!

The Power of the Book
omg chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
did she count.?
PuterPatty chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Nice, very nice!

This is one I will read over and over again.

Very fun, both in leading up to the act and in the act, or should I say, acts, itself. Great job!

I was hoping it would be Legolas, but had heard that it wasn't. Oh well. It was still an excellent read, and it's great to think that if Legolas inherited even half his father's endurance...! ;)
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
You had me at hello on this one.

I loved it when the warrior became aware that she was watching him and spun around so that she could have a good look. Very cheeky of him! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) And that he hesitates to offer her his arm because any touch could start something he's not yet sure they both want to finish.

The laughter over their undisclosed names was also wonderful. It broke the tension of the moment (and a good thing too; I was getting quite warm myself) and gave them a chance to share joy as well as sex. And that theme continues.

And the king turns out to be a sweetie. Good.

And that a certain look from her will undoubtedly come to elicit "apprehension and perhaps anticipation" says much about what their relationship will be like. Their wedding words are beautiful. And I like the lines about how he has to sit a horse and also how he looks like a tense bow string.

Excuse me, I think I have to go look for my husband now. I have to talk to him about something.
Jay of Lasgalen chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Oh God - I need a cold shower! That was incredible! No wonder they're both exhausted the next morning!

I had guessed that it wasn't Legolas, but thought it was probably a brother. I never imagined it was Thranduil! What a lovely insight into his character. Did we ever get to hear what HER name is? And I don't get the significance of the laundry elf, I'm afraid.

Jay
Prisilas chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
wow...very powerful! It's really good. A sequel or next chapteR? What did she count...