Reviews for It's gonna get weird
foxchick1 chapter 4 . 5/13
I am curious to see what will happen next and I hope u do a prequel
I.D.'s Fantasy chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
This story seems interesting. I like it. I think it would be cool if they had powers that corresponded with their symbols. So, like Shooting Star- speed, Pine Tree- Health or regeneration (IDK, that's what pine trees make me think of)
JJaws7274 chapter 3 . 11/17/2018
Please update this! It is epic, just think of the avengers meeting Mabel for the first time, or better yet, Dr. Strange taking in the trio from Gravity falls as his young sorcerers in training.
SkyeLovebird chapter 3 . 4/29/2018
amazing story, it's now one of my favourites
Matt chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
So Mabel has super strength and speed it seems. Wonder if she and Dipper have any other powers? P.S. Who was the hero who was making rainbows?
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
Please continue this.
MindReader305 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I think Mabel would have powers kinda like Jubilee form X-men and dipper would have magic based abilities
FairyLantern13 chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
something with animals for mabel?
Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
dipper with magic ...
liquidefeather chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Maybe something nature based for dipper and something light or fire based for mable
Mabel Pines is 1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
Yes! Give Dipper and Mabel superpowers! I'm thinking psychic power for Dipper, and for Mabel, the ability to create explosive shooting stars out of thin air!
Marsetta chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Please! Not sure the powers for them, but yes! I love the idea. I hope Mabel and Dipper become heroes, or even if they have not so powerful powers like seeing the future or manipulating sound waves or something... actually yes, Dipper seeing the future to an extent that he can't control very well and Mabel controlling sound waves to make thing louder and stuff. That would be fun to read.
Mars
Lumberjanes05 chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
nay. I like dipper and mabel the way they are _
Lumberjanes05 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
wait, is peter spiderman yet? was the radioactive spider the spider lady in gravity falls?
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Great 2nd chapter! This is really exciting! I think Mabel and dippers kind of super powers should be them being able to face of danger with a knowledge of creatures and tactics. They could be able to use their enviroment to help go against strangers. So more like everything they learned from the two seasons and books 1,2,3. But then again this is your story so do whatever you think is best.