Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 6/12
Thanks for the story! Can’t wait for the sequel!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 6 . 5/29
its a great plot but your Severus is a bit too ooc for me. sorry.
Gill4623 chapter 21 . 4/18
Loved this story - thank you for sharing.
Rc0321 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love your storytelling! Thank you for the time you put into these stories very talented
fmowens chapter 17 . 2/10
um... kind of messed up that my review was deleted. all I said was in chapter 17 the second half of it is a repeat of the first halfverbatim.
fmowens chapter 17 . 2/9
hey, so in this chapter, the last 1/5 of the chapter is a repeat of the section just above. See "I will fight for one last breath, I will fight until the end"
Nachtwens chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
They have a shared account! And of course they live together! They are already in a relationship, but they don’t even know itAnd poor Ron... I really hope he’ll come around. All that anger is bad for the soul
Nachtwens chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Ron, you idiot! You are accusing her and insulting her and then mention you miss her as your girlfriend! As if you can just switch to kissing her after what you just said. I hope hermione’s blind spot when it comes to Ron isn’t too big. As long as he is acting like this, they should not be together.
Good to see severus is doing better
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Wow, this really is one hell of a story! Original and very well written as well
JerseyDryad chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
The fawn gave me goosebumps and feeeels, it just seems so right T.T As someone who also lost a child, though it was an accident and I was 19 and 9 years later I still do not want children, it kills me once in a while. I went into this very unsure of a true relationship between Severus and Hermione, and I still have issues with him, I do appreciate their relationship. 3
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
to the guest who wrote about miscarriage and depression: I'm here to tell you that I've been fighting depression and anxiety my whole life. and when I was 18 I had a miscarriage. I'm 43 years old and I'm still not 'over' it. Altho I'm not mommy material, I mourn that baby all the time. I hope that this will open your eyes and make u realize that not everyone reacts the way you think they should about different things that happen in their lives. I'll pray for you.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2017
I love this story can't and I'm really looking forward to your sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
To the Guest below who wrote about miscarriage and depression.

Yes, yes you are an incredibly insensitive person. How can you possibly even begin to tell another person (fictional or not) how they should feel? Just because you "got over" the miscarriage you experienced in a short period of time, doesn't mean another person will. Telling someone who has lost a pregnancy, as planned or unplanned as it may have been, is incredibly despicable and low.

I sincerely hope you learn some tact, empathy, and compassion; and that you never express the thoughts in your review to anyone in real life.
Mione21 chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
The dynamic between them is sublime. Fine attention to detail. Thanks for putting this story into the HP universe.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I do t know why I haven't seen this before, but I am so glad that I did. Just finished chapter one and had to take a deep breath I didn't even realize I was holding. Such meticulous writing...such a pleasure to read.