Reviews for Tear Drops of a Broken Heart
animeinvasiongirl chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
AI! You really DID leave it on a cliffy! I can't believe it! You have not lost your touch. I am still captivated by the story, that I am! Update really soon! Ja Ne!
animeinvasiongirl
this is a really good story so far, i cant wait for the next chapter
this is a really good story so far, i cant wait for the next chapter
Shoopuf chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
thi is very good so far, i cant wait for the next chapter, its so good!
Shoopuf chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
thi is very good so far, i cant wait for the next chapter, its so good!
GiveMeYaoi chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
*blink blink* Ok...the first bit is freaky. But god dammit for once I think I know how Kagome feels. Her mom like dying or already dead. I know exactly how she feels. And right now I feel pity. Then again when most hear that someone they know lost a loved one or is loosing they feel pity. So I guess I'm one of the normal people for once. Good chapter. It's getting a lil' freaky. Miroku...*twitch twitch* oh brother. Bye
Deadly Tears chapter 8 . 9/21/2003
Wow! Great story, I love it! Please update soon, can't wait to read more! Ja ne. _
GiveMeYaoi chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE! G'LUCK!
QDK chapter 7 . 5/24/2003
I love your story so much! I cant wait to read more! I am seriously going to be having withdraw problems because this story is so interresting! Don't stop writing this story PLEASSE! ;-_-; I'm not very good w/coming up with ideas for stories quickly but if you need any more ideas for your fic I would love to try and help._
Kagome chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
I really loved you're story it was soo awsome don't stop writing it!
ryoko-chan chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
HI Wow love this chappie love the whole thing and the evil dude is a girl! and a bird yokai! cool ggood luck with rest bai-bai
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »