Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hugo Granger-Weasley, Aged Thirteen and a Half
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/13
facepalm. 13 year olds. We were sooooo dramatic!

cute.

his
Sophie344 chapter 1 . 11/6
IM NOT EVEN HALF WAY DONE BUT IM CRYING WOTH LAUGHTER THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FANFIC EVER
SteckerHater chapter 1 . 7/8
Absolutely brilliant, best story I've read in months and keep up the good work!
ionsjun chapter 1 . 6/17
lmfaooo this is amazing!
pipib chapter 1 . 5/19
Such a fun story. Absolutely love this kid.
languidbones chapter 1 . 5/6
This made me laugh so much! Hugo's sf hilarious and self-absorbed I can't. Thank you for writing, I loved this.
this reminds me of the diary of adrian mole
riverandpond chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
This is an absolutely amazing story that in my opinion deserves far more reads!
I really loved everything about it: the characterisation, the way the story unfolded and how well you were able to capture the essence and voice of Adrian Mole and incorporate it into Hugo's struggles with his family and - of course - puberty. Your writing is great and supports the main character's voice in a perfect way.
You managed to create a wonderfully light-hearted story and I almost cried from laughing while reading it.
I'll just be lurking here, hoping that maybe one day you might find the inspiration for a sequel.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
LOVED THIS! ;o)
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
I literally laughed out loud at numerous places. Brilliant story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Sushmita Srikant chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Brilliant, hilarious! And i'm in love with Hugo (aka mini Hermione). Esther needs to hurry up and come kiss him!
Tonirae chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
This is hilarious! I love how you showed a child's POV of the large and chaotic family. Poor Hugo, so much of life still to learn.
Yikes chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
I don't know how or why, but you've managed to make Hugo a worse, more annoying, more obnoxious little piece of shit than Percy and Draco combined. He's an ungrateful, horrible, self centered little brat, and I just don't see how Ron and Hermione could have raised such a worthless child. Especially not one so unintelligent and naive. This is a really big let down from your other stories, and very bewildering in it's mediocrity.
sevenn chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
hi, I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
I always read this story whenever I need cheering up. Its very well written andalways manages to make me laugh no matter how many times I’ve read it. You are honestly one of the best writers and I hope you don’t forget that xx
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »