Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hugo Granger-Weasley, Aged Thirteen and a Half
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
This was so funny! I didn't think I needed this till I read it.
lilimoon12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
Just wanted to say this is amazing! It made me straight up LOL. You are an amazing author and thank you for this!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
What a pompous little ass!
He is a perfect blend of his Uncle Percy and his mum...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This is BRILLIANT! OMG Hugo is fantastic.
doesitbringjoytoothers chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
"... a good song on the radio, but Dad sings along..." Classic Adrian Mole! Awesome work.
Hbrits chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Brilliant! Clever how you've combined Adrian Mole
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This is hilarious. I really love how you characterized everyone here. Hugo felt a bit young for 13.5, but he's also being contrasted with Teddy and is kind of one of the family babies, so that makes sense.

I loved the depiction of Teddy and Victoire. And Bill/Harry/Ginny at the end are perfect.

Overall I really love your work so far.
Caroline chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Haha awwww poor Hugo
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Hahahahaha oh my god this is pure gold!
It's just brilliant! I love how you dared to give Hugo a real personality and not fit him into the sterotyped and none developed character most people in this fandom writes the third gen.
His naivety to some things was just so cute!
marinka chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Ha-ha-ha! OMG that was hilarious to read:))))
Goldilocks775 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I loved this. It was awesome.

The way you described things made me feel as if I was there, and I think you wrote this very well.
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I read Adrian Mole when I was probably about the same age as him. This brought back memories... I should go back and read the books again now I actually get the jokes.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Aidenk77 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Absolutely loved this. I was a big fan of The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole back in the day and this took me right there. Top work!
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Ah, I loved this! It was a perfect blend of raised-by-Hermione intellectualism and teenage angst, and I absolutely enjoyed it. The subtle scorbus in there made me giggle helplessly, as well-as well as poo-go (clearly we're both children). Great job!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »