Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hugo Granger-Weasley, Aged Thirteen and a Half
CedarBones chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
I'm simply in love with Hugo. I'd love to have more of his insight in the future.
vcdechagn chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
This is really fantastic. Thanks for writing it. 13 year old drama!
Egalmoth Belaedari chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
A masterpiece of its kind.
Abraxan chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Cute story, and an interesting way to tell it.
Iesh chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OMG, this is soooo perfect. I love love love your Hugo. '...long hair that reminds me of a Golden Retriever' LOL! Great story. :D
JanieOhio chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I loved this. thank you! hilarious and well done.
Noonie chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
entertaining read :)
EldarWannabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
HUGO OH MY GOSH. He fell in love in 14 minutes. I love him. Not to mention his disgust at all the adults. I am literally laughing out loud every few lines in this fic.

HE TOLD BILL HE THOUGH TEDDY AND VICTOIRE WERE HAVING SEX. AND THEN HE TOLD TEDDY IT WAS A BAD IDEA. HUGO. NO. He is this tiny ball of indignation and teenage selfish obliviousness and I LOVE HIM. The way he makes the entire story about HIM while Teddy is freaking out (Teddy: do not freak out to a 13-year-old) is just amazing in an endearing sort of way. I want to hug him so he can roll his eyes and sigh in disgust.

Oh, gosh, and George Elliot should write something more modern. I can't. This is perfect.
ashir chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
sweet
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I nearly choked, I was laughing so hard at this. Thank you for sharing this gem with the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Lovely story. Hugo was adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Ahh! Sooo sweet!
Iwik chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
O god. Your Hugo is terrible in the most magnificent way. He's hilarious in the worst way possible. Melodramatic and a stickler to the rules. I think you could write a perfect Percy as well. Can't wait to see more of your writing (hinthint: Sequel to 'The Aurors')!

I do hope Hugo finds his love, or enjoys his magazine. Just, never, ever let him do poetry again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Cutest story ever. Made me cry at the end :)
janka1234 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I just got to reading this story and loved it! It was hillarious and would love to hear more about our favourite characters as adults from your perspective! This was really refreshing, love your sense of humour.. I especially loved Harry-Teddy relationship and Harry-Ginny-Ron-Hermione being so close :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »