Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hugo Granger-Weasley, Aged Thirteen and a Half
McNerdybird chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Niiiice.
Galeana chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This was a riotously funny read! I was cackling like a maniac the whole time. Hugo-the-teenager was extremely believable and absolutely hilarious. Thank you for brightening my evening!

I did find a typo close to the beginning, though - I think you meant to say, 'Mum LENT me her mirror', instead of 'leant'. And you spelled Celestina Warbeck wrong one time. Those very minor issues aside, this story is perfect! You're a talented writer :)
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Yay! New story! I love it obviously, but a few specific things that stood out:

1) Love that you include Scorpius. And I didn't miss the blushing! Awesome bold choice there.
2) George Eliot, lol
3) Are you implying Harry got Ginny pregnant before getting married?! Sly!

Catty
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This is just awesome! I think that you really got Hugo and he is a wonderful blend of Romione!
pottermum chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Good story, loved when he was hiding and waiting to be found. You nailed the nosy inquisitive brother, son of Romione well, good job
Rawem chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Well that was different but a joy to read nonetheless. I actually laughed out loud about "I informed him that nobody in this family was responsible, except maybe my mum and Uncle Percy".

I could also recognise my little brother, who has autism, in Hugo. Don't know if you were necessarily going for that angle or just a slightly "different" kid but you succeeded either way.

I see you haven't added a "complete" tag so I hope you'll occasionally update this one when you have some little ideas for the Potter/Weasley family.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4