Reviews for A Fine Life
JewelVee chapter 31 . 7/31
I cried and I cried and I cried. What a beautiful story you wove with your words. You had me hooked from Chapter one. Thank you for giving me feels, And the relatable Hermione that was level headed through out finding out various secrets about Severus' pasts. It's on to the next story of yours.
NiightKiitten17 chapter 1 . 6/10
I have stormed through this story in the past few days. I've been so stressed preparing for a massive family vacation. It has been my blessed reprieve. It has also embedded itself on my heart and soul. I connected with this story so so deeply, it's content mirroring so many aspects of myself, my marriage, and my life. It has certainly taken over as my favorite Snamione/Sevmione fic of all time, and quite possibly my favorite fan fiction ever. It is perfection. Thank you for the amazing journey. I bawled like a baby through the last two chapters. I don't know how I've missed reading it all this time. As always, Happy Writing. NK
Puppyluv09 chapter 1 . 5/25
Beautiful. That is all.
What an ending. So poignant and beautiful. Love this story!
gemini malfoy78 chapter 31 . 4/20
Beautiful and sad
Cobblers chapter 1 . 4/8
Lord, that ending killed me. The other comments let me know it was coming, but it didn’t soften the blow at all. I’m never one to cry with stories, but it was a near one with this story. What a lovely, lovely fic you’ve written. I love your characters and the happily-ever-after you wrote for Snape. Brilliantly done.
Daphne chapter 11 . 4/5
A white with moussaka? Are you mad?
LunaLovegood24 chapter 31 . 3/24
Oh the feels! This whole story was amazing and sexy! I loved it and the last chapter had me in tears. Great job!
TriDogMom chapter 31 . 3/23
Literally bawled after this story... like sobbing on my husband's chest bawled. Your story was beautiful
EhlaynaRhem chapter 31 . 3/12
I absolutely loved this story. Well except for the end of the epilogue. SO MANY TEARS! This is the kind of relationship I have always imagined for them as my OTP.
DeathDagger chapter 31 . 3/11
Omg! The tears you have reduced me to! It was utterly lovely...thank you
CaliforniaCougar chapter 31 . 3/3
omg I'm bawling! how could you do this to me? T-T
southernyankee90 chapter 31 . 3/3
i love love love this story so much!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 17 . 3/2
is it el-ehr-i or eh-lair-i?
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 3/2
this is definitely the most realistic way that Hermione would dabble in a D/s relationship.