Reviews for Best Friend Stuff
CrowSkull chapter 1 . 5/3
You know... I came back here just enjoy this fluffiness again during Lancaster week... this was good times, anyway enough nostalgia.

Now I was gonna ask, if per say I had plans of making an SI in the very far future, and in that SI I hanged around with this two dorks a lot, and wanted to make Lancaster happen... could I take inspiration from this and maybe... use some similar scenarios?
The Increasing chapter 1 . 3/25
This is kind of AdoRWBY-le.

Though might I remind you that,on raw strength, Jaune is much, much stronger than little Ruby?
The Darkness Writhes chapter 1 . 2/6
Lolz. Loved it!
gotSaws chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
awwww this is so cute especially since this is based on your relationship. i love it!
dandyrr0403 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO ADORKABLE!
GOOD JOB! I REALLY LOVE IT.
Alejandro.arc chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Holly shit, finaly, something that isn't bad!
sorry.no-names chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
i kinda saw them as dissensitiving the group before the reveal. if nothing changes from their behavior, their cutesie behavior, nothing changes. yhey were cuddling and kissing before and after
Rangerprince1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
You must’ve drove your parents insane...
It'z Syndrome chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This was really cute but there is no way that they could have been so innocent. I mean, dense, yes, innocent, maybe.
TravisUmbra chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Either way it was adorable thank you fot writing though to them just screwing with everyone while naive Jaune has a large family and Ruby lives with yang im sure theor not THAT ignorent but yet it seems believeble for them...
thank you again have a nice day.
Luxina chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This is one of the best Arkos stories i have read so far; I am going to assume that Jaune and Ruby decided to keep a relationship secret and hatched the 'best friends' idea, which nobody bought. I found this story hilarious, romantic, and all around an awesome read. Good job.
Yukine chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I think they were just being that dumb
TheBraveGallade chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
So... sweet...

And the thing is, with them being as oblivious as hell, I can totally see tgem not realizing it lol.
sorry.no-names chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I've seen fluff, it's never entirely pure (not the ones I've read) this broke that rule. this is pure fluff. amazing
MorgothII chapter 1 . 4/17/2017