Reviews for Best Served Cold
917brat chapter 10 . 11/29
I really like this and kind of want to see what would happen if your Harry in best served cold met Mycroft holmes or even sherlock it'd be hilarious.
917brat chapter 1 . 11/29
This is a really wonderful story that had me hooked to the story line that you have going on, and at the same time very eager to see just what you are going to have happen next. So I really hope that you decide to update this again soon because I would really love to read more of this utterly brilliant story; it is just that good.
erik chapter 16 . 11/25
Sheer brilliance.
r3dd3v1l chapter 1 . 11/21
Whoa, easy there buddy. Google didn't really take off untill the late '90s and your story is set two years before Hogwarts in 1989- about a decade too early for Google to be a big company.
pfeonyxdrache chapter 16 . 11/15
Ich Liebe diese Geschichte und hoffe das sie weiter geschrieben wird.
Burning Moonlight chapter 16 . 11/6
When is Zeltrech entering the Trollfest going on? That'd be awesome!
Anyways, it's a fun read.
m.oudekerk chapter 16 . 10/29
He sold his soul to the black order of bureaucracy... seems it was a good trade
this is quite possibly one of my most favorite crack fics
bombbastik chapter 16 . 10/20
Moar! Pleas moar!
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 16 . 10/18
So alucard lost three lives to laughing out of how many lives he owns?
Pyeknu chapter 16 . 10/17
Please! Please! PLEASE! Continue this! This is such a SCREAM!
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 16 . 9/22
awesome!
crazypandagirl chapter 16 . 9/21
I was laughing so hard at some points I actually started feeling lightheaded and about ready to pee myself, and that's when I wasn't giving off those little giggles you imagine from classic villains or the killer in a horror movie. I love this and really hope to read more soon!
you want to know something funny, the word witch used to mean murderer. so it was thou shalt not let a murderer to live is the actual translation.
she did state in the series that they were not true children of the moon, they just didn't know that.
Lloydia chapter 16 . 9/11
Hilarious! I keep laughing myself silly. Almost choked on my lunch because I couldn't stop laughing.
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »