Reviews for Best Served Cold
Reiki89 chapter 16 . 1/19
Great story. Please update.
mmiller25819 chapter 16 . 1/15
Is this over
ZaydenNightshade chapter 16 . 1/13
this is glorious!
Annie Matsukaze chapter 16 . 1/11
I think for the children, it should be triplets: two girls and a boy to make it even on both genders in the Potter Family. For the future children of Integra and Harry: triplet males with Sirius falling for Seras and having eight children max: four boys and four girls.

That is all I wish to say. Oh and I love this story.
Thank you for that ending! Yes, Twilight should be obliviated from existence! One thing that Harry forgot to say is that along with emo characters, its badly written. not just in the sense of badly thought-out characters, or the plot. I mean overall writing. In the first few paragraphs it says how Bella couldn't make out Edward's eyes but then go to have her describe them in detail! It has her gushing about him from the very beginning, no real lead in or development. It was bad writing all over.
The Phantom Keeper chapter 16 . 1/4
I hope you update this story again. It was the most fun to read that I have had in a while. Keep up the amazing work! All hail the Paperwork gods!
Katzztar chapter 16 . 1/3
YES! YesYesYesYES! Of course this chapter was already written when I made the reviews for previous chapters hoping that Harry would meet/know some Supernatural characters, like Crowley. Interesting he's on first name basis with Michael ... who is NOT calling him a naked monkey or something like that. I'd love to see more interaction between Harry & Crowley though. ... and Loki! He'd get a kick out of the fiendish prankster that is this Harry.

Interesting to note that Harry still doesn't know how his mind was sent back to his younger body. I'd assume one of the archangels from Supernatural but they ususally send the entire person aka their full body/mind, to the past when sending someone back in time.
Katzztar chapter 15 . 1/3
LOL Harry's joke of loving being a soulless demon from the depths of Hell to torture people with paper and math is funny and had me picturing him being friends with an actual demonic businessman - Crowley from Supernatural. He'd get a kick from Harry's unholy glee at tormenting people with audits.
Katzztar chapter 12 . 1/2
HAhahahaha So Harry really is a prankster and not just a 'department prankster' hmm?
Here's hoping that this story is still continuing and that Loki/Gabriel from Supernatural shows up and is friends with Harry.
Katzztar chapter 10 . 1/2
Ahaha loved how his boss Blake was a fan of Twilight and it caused a ..disagreement... between them. Even better was Harry contacting Alucard and giving him copies of the Twilight crap.

Really enjoyed the ending and seeing the department prankster in action!
Katzztar chapter 5 . 1/2
Ahaha so its only Snape of the teachers that knows Harry's a time traveler, but its Snape, Hooch and Filch knows its Harry that sicced the auditors on Dumble's tail and they aren't talking lol.
Katzztar chapter 4 . 1/2
I am really liking this unholy team of Harry & Percy!
Katzztar chapter 3 . 1/2
Bureaucrat Harry is fun to read. Esp. one that has traveled back in time. Even better he's pals with Hermione who seems to want to go into law.
Best is the change of which Weasley he is pals with!
Its not Ron or the twins but Percy.

Too many fics rag on him, sure the canon Percy in 5th years deserved it but the Percy before that was a good guy. Heck when McGonagall left Harry hanging in 2nd year when it came to choose electives, it was Percy that gave good advice. All that woman did was hand out pamphlets on the electives. That is not enough! Not for 12 yr olds nor for ones that have no family go get advise from! They wouldn't think that the electives they choose in 2nd year to take in 3rd to 5th would affect their career choices. Compare McGonagall's no advise to Percy's advise of "play your strengths" like Charlie was interested in dragons so took CoMC, while Bill wanted to be a curse breaker so he took Runes.

Now that's good advise from Percy but most fanfics don't give him credit.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
"I outplayed you. Vampires do not, nor have they ever sparkled."

/Phew, I was worried for a sec there. Glad he pulled through. Time-traveling fan girls are frightening. What's more frightening is that they almost make up a majority of time travelers.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
/Bless you for that last line.
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »