Reviews for Best Served Cold
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2020
Please continue this story it’s hilarious and I can’t stop reading it so please continue this story
littleditto chapter 16 . 9/24/2020
This is amazing! I love it
JellyPark chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Wow... I mean WOW!
Who would have thought of audits to the bribing wizengamot community?
I mean, it's kinda weird that they have audits, but they need them to keem the system running.
AND they know all the paperwork to get something done!
I really had a good laugh from reading this.
Dumbledork and the Dork Lord should have done the proper paperwork!
FreezerburnedFox chapter 16 . 9/17/2020
This whole story is chaos and I love it!
Ryuu842 chapter 16 . 9/8/2020
I wish you continued this story. I've read it 5 times and it's still one of my favorites.
SniperWolf54 chapter 16 . 9/3/2020
I

haven't laughed this hard in a veeeeery long time, especially when you introduced lily as a pothead, I have been reading fanfics for over 5 years and easily have read hundreds of fics, and this is the first time I've ever seen lily portrayed as a weed smoker to deal with james.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 9 . 8/31/2020
The Catholic bible doesn't have 'Thou Shalt Not Woreship False Gods' in their text, it's in the protestant published ones. They removed it because they prey to statues of Saints and the Virgin Mary.

Just. So. You. Know.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
"Thank you, Jack."

"You're welcome."

"Not you! We named the monkey Jack!"
Hades676 chapter 16 . 8/28/2020
PLEASE MORE
DemonWolf25 chapter 16 . 8/22/2020
I wish there was more. Oh god thats so funny
Rebmul chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
crying shame this is dead
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 8/7/2020
Oh my gosh, Harry's discovered Klatchian coffee! (Discworld).
AlikepicLapras0128 chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
one of my favorite fics back to read for the 10th time
MissiYoung chapter 16 . 6/26/2020
I'm always afraid fics like this are going to get unreasonably cracky, but you've somehow managed to avoid that. This is just outstanding, and I'm going to be rereading it for a very long time, thank you!
Moleluv chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
Um... you said depositing a “few hundred thousand” PER MONTH means that they aren’t rich. Hate to break it to you, but THAT IS RICH.
1,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »