Reviews for Best Served Cold
Bronze chapter 15 . 7/15/2023
Interesting, a department in the Vatican named after the betrayer of Jesus. I hope you made that up. Though, it wouldn't really surprise me if there really was a department so named there. After all, GOD only knows what's buried in the Vatican Archive. It very likely would take GOD telling the entire Vatican they had to open it up to the public unedited to get anything out of it!
Bronze chapter 13 . 7/15/2023
Hogwarts will never be the same! If it survives that is!
Bronze chapter 12 . 7/15/2023
James just doesn't get it! Harry IS an Auditor! As well as a Slytherin. And with all the chaos he just caused as well as the audit of Hogwarts Headmaster, he's not going to be forgotten for a very long time! Especially by Good Ole Fumblemort himself! Now if he can get an audit of Riddle going ole lipless wonder will really have something to hate him for! Auditing all the Death Eaters will insure they never forget how much they hate him as well as how much it cost them! Somebody, sooner or later, is gonna audit Fudge and find all the bribes and kickbacks along with all the monies he's been skimming since becoming the Minister of/for Magic. Once that happens Fudge'll wish he never touched any of those three.
ShadowHunter219 chapter 16 . 7/11/2023
This entire chapter had me laughing so much and so hard that I ended up crying and having a little difficulty breathing. Even Azathoth fears the Paperwork Gods.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 15 . 7/1/2023
Very strange, it has been a year and 12 days since I last read this story. It's still a great and fun time travel Harry Potter fic.
Thanks for cheering me up while I'm on-call and thanks for all you've posted.
Bronze chapter 11 . 6/25/2023
I never saw that coming! I was reading another fic where the Potter suddenly came back to life but there was no explanation as to how it happened. At least in this it's GOD level paperwork that explains it. Nor is this the first fic I've read where Good Ole Fumblemort was funding the War against Vulturewurst from the Potter vaults. Usually, it's because Fumblemort conned James into signing paperwork allowing him to take however much he wanted or supposedly needed to fight the war. Unfortunately for Harry the paperwork had no end date nor true end clause. Thus, over a decade later and Good Ole Fumblemort was still working on cleaning out the Potter fortune. So, if Fumbles is discovered to be stealing from either or both Harry's Trust vault or the main Potter family vault I won't be surprised.
Bronze chapter 10 . 6/25/2023
I would hazard a guess that Blake didn't learn from the first time she tried this on Harry. But that's what happens when you don't learn your lesson the first time around. Seeing as Good Ole Fumblemort fought in the Grindelwald war and the way he files his paperwork, I'm willing to bet he's about to get audited again. Poor meddling old fraud never learns.
Bronze chapter 9 . 6/25/2023
By the time this Harry James Potter catches up with the time period he left, the magical world will be unrecognizable! Hmm, let's see. Who else could Harry kill to improve the future? I can't personally think of any but that doesn't mean there aren't any. I though Hermione had actually started to truly learn how the magical world worked. Unfortunately, it would seem either she's backsliding, or she just isn't paying attention to what Harry's trying to teach her. Anyhoo, the more torture Harry can do to Lostfart's psyche the better off the students will be.
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/25/2023
Oh no! Harry's corrupted Luna! And even worse, she's not batty as she's normally written! I like it! Now if Harry has the diary, should I feel sorry for the soul piece that's in it? Or should I sit back and enjoy the show as Harry drives it far, far worse than batshit crazy? I like the secondary choice the most. I figure that long before the end of the year it'll wish with all its magic to flee anywhere that Harry Potter is. Albania? Great Blood Hell! The South Pole would be far enough after spending a year in Potter's possession!
Bronze chapter 7 . 6/25/2023
The Crouches are gonna be looking at a few BORING years in Azkaban fairly soon. And depending on whether or not Bagnold is still alive, she may be joining them. I find it interesting that Crouch Sr filed the paperwork to get his son out of Azkaban by replacing him with his dying wife but didn't file any to keep Black in there for life. That was very, very foolish on his part. Though very fortunate for Sirius. I know in at least one other fic Good Ole Fumblemort conspired with both Crouch and Bagnold to not only throw Sirius in Azkaban but to never allow him out nor a trial. That's why I said something about Bagnold.
Bronze chapter 6 . 6/25/2023
I do believe Harry is try the " frog cooking " method to kill Good Ole Fumblemort. Frog cooking method refers to the fact that if you put a frog in boiling water, it'll jump out. However, put the frog in mildly warm water it'll stay, never realizing till too late the water is slowly getting hotter. Harry's basically slowly turning up the heat on Fumblemort without him realizing it. I'm eagerly awaiting Fudges' turn. I just know Harry's gonna make him cry as well as beg for mercy long before the audit actually takes place. Maybe at the same time he'll do Umbitch as well.
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/25/2023
Seems Harry has forgotten exactly WHO is killing the Unicorns. In canon and most fan fictions it's Quirrelmort in Harry's first year. Unfortunately, it would seem Harry has forgotten this little fact. Oh, I'm sure he'll manage to stick Fumblemort with the blame somehow just to cause the old fraud as much trouble as he can. But it's most likely Quirrelmort that's doing the actual killing. But why spoil Harry's fun?
Bronze chapter 4 . 6/24/2023
Ya, I like Hagrid but there's just no way in hell he could file any paperwork need to take a shit never mind owning Fluffy. I do so wish Good Ole Fumblemort would have a major stroke followed by a fatal heart attack when he learns it's Harry causing all his trouble.
Bronze chapter 3 . 6/24/2023
I've always wanted Fumblemort to be investigated but I never thought about an audit! For him that's something he can't sweet talk his way out of. That's like trying to convince the IRS you don't own all those taxes you haven't paid for the last fifty years. Not gonna happen!
Bronze chapter 2 . 6/24/2023
Oh, this just keeps getting better! Most of the HP fics out there are nowhere near as funny as this! Thank you so much for posting this! Hermione's personality from the first few years at Hogwash does make her look like a young dominatrix that just hasn't realized it yet. As for her being married Ron, I've felt for some time now that it was very likely Potion induced stupidity on her part. Either that or she did it out of pity for him as I can't think of any woman or girl moronic enough to actually marry him. No table manners, poor personal hygiene, and last but by no means last, they'd have to put up with Howler Molly telling them how to run their own home. And you know from the way she bosses her family around she'd insist on telling her how to run hers. Knowing Molly, she'd also tell her what to name her children even. But I can't see Harry marrying her either because this Harry just doesn't seem like the type to be dominated by his wife.
1,804 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »