Reviews for Phone Call
I loved it.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aww, so cute!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was so so very sweet :) Thanks for sharing!
thelmin chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
oohh"! was really sad! :( loved it
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this really demands a sequel. . i want ranma to go home.
kittykathy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aww... I don't know how to explain it, but when Ranma couldn't say that he missed her too it just felt so sad... -sniff-

I think it's nice that he wanted to spend the last of his money to talk with her though.
Twilight Dove chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Simple but it was worth reading XD

I say, keep writing -
krizue chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
so, cute to... a little sad, but i loved it!
shanfov chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
aw...so sweet and heart warming
Ahria chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aww... he didn't get to tell her he missed her! I liked it, it was sweet, but realistic.
IdrianWatzon chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I like it. kawaii as well. keep up the perfect work and make a new one soon, i'm dying for it. RayxJade
Teresa3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hello, I'm frequent reader in , in particular, Ranma's fics. And your seem to me really good, I had been sent emails to you asking for permission to translate a few of yours oneshots: "Simple touch", "Scars" and "Train" but with no answer. I must confess, I alredy translate the three of them, and sent them (except Train) to a site. There are in El portal de Ranma y Akane, in the seccion of Oneshots Traducidos. That was daring, I know and now I apologize for that, but I'm very impatient, and yours fics really are good, worthy to be promoted. That site is frecuent to many readers, spanish-speaking, and some of they speak english. So, we, translators, search for fics, or they, members of the forum, ask for a especific fic, and we translate it.

Usually, I ask permission, but I'm very, very, impatient, althoug the authors always give it to me ( you and others not), but if you have a problem with this I can email to the webmisstress to tell them that remove the oneshots. I need your permission because there are anothers fics your that I want to translate. If you answer to me that will be great
Luna12 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Very sweet and in-character. More!
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Really good, and really sweet. I'm a Ranma-Ukyo guy myself, but I'm not a fanatic about it, so I still enjoyed this quite a bit. Great work!
saturn angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
kawai! I always love your stuff (realistic and believable yet... so cute!) You did a super job of keeping them in character (atleast it seemed like it to me) Not too sappy but not totally harsh. i so must have more! (not rushing you) I'd love to see the next chapter!