Reviews for Interference
SNicole25 chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
You know, this is a really well written story with an interesting premise. I'm honestly surprised you haven't gotten more reviews.
Killed streaks chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Oh, boy. Redcliffe. I wonder if she'll talk the demon-possessed boy down? I'M SO EXCITED!

Wonderful chapter. I love the part with Sten most of all. And I can see the spiders are back! Aww, they so cute. . . and creepy. By now, that should be taken as a compliment. Mwahahahaha! Good work! Keep it up!
urracabonita chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Thanks for updating!
Sally Kubrick chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Wow! Love the story especially when Paige finally met Aedan... I do hope they wouldn't be just friends ;). Oh and I do believe the man with gray hair in a ponytail is Duncan - with his kind attitude... um a different kind of kind attitude. Anyways, I really really love the story so please update soon!
urracabonita chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Wow, thank you for updating! I would have shat my pants if I had the same experience as your main character. I'm definitely loving the original content and interesting beginning! I can hardly wait for your next update
Killed streaks chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
HAHAHAHAHA!

This is good! Oh, this is good. I gotta hand to ya, that's how I imagined Kath to act like when she does see a spider!
bomberman4242 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
It is .
SNicole25 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This has a lot of potential. I wonder, did Flemeth think she'd keep the dagger? It must be a bit startling to find a girl who seems to have absolutely no training in any weapon, probably just as much as it is to find one nearly naked in the wilds.
Killed streaks chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Hey, this is awesome! you should keep it up!