Reviews for A Gilded Age?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Hey, it's fc. I had to go back and reread this one-it's one of my favorites. I love Steve going after Tony!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Please update! This is one of my favorite series, with the star wars one. I cant wait to see what happens with Logan! And all of the new characters. This is such a great story, with all of the family relationships and support that they give each other. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Please can you post the next avengers agents of shield crossover story or marvel story. I keep checking to see if you have and lately you keep posting other stories instead which is okay but I am curious to see how you are going to or if you are going to add Luke Cage and Doctor Strange to the story. I would love it you continue on with the story. You are one of the authors that I have bookmarked on phone and would be awesome if the next time I check I hope you would have the next story up in the series.
Tamara chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
You should add ghost rider and his brother to the story
LORD OF PLANETS chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
uhm the family tree link is not working for me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I'm so glad that Tony and Steve finally got to talk it out!
I'm interested to find out how they're going to distinguish between the two different Hope's, and now there's another Peter? That's going to be confusing.
I was re reading Stories on the Island, and I was wondering, is there going to be a time when Clint has to spank Grant? Or any of the other older siblings having to spank the younger ones?
reader82 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
It's so nice to see that finally everything gets back to normal with Steve and Tony. I really couldn't stand to see them tearing themselves apart any longer. Thanks for another marvelous story. May there be many more to come.
Sailormoon101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I love story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I absolutely love your stories:)
Tamara chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Great chapter please update soon