Reviews for Fears Lead To Tears
Svinorita chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
That was very sweet and heartwarming how Fear came to comfort Sadness :) I liked it when the other Emotions appeared and joined in hugging her as well! Nice work and I hope you continue with your writing:)

Svinorita
Bianca Wisteria chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
This is one of my favorite stories, what I imagine would happen once Sadness came back with Joy. Thanks for writing it. By the way, I updated my story, Controlled By Fear, if you're interested in reading it.
KoldPredator88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Wow... That was super cute, really! And you know, as always, nice! Very nice story, idea, plotline, and times. Sadness felt bad with herself, but luckily Fear was there to help! And hey, sorry for coming in late to read this story, I've been pretty busy with school and writing, so I'm sorry, but it was DEFINITELY worth to wait! But the probably the best part was when Anger comforted Sadness... it reminded me something. What to say more... I'll try also to read and review the other new AU chapter. And for this story... absolutely loved it, already added to favorites. Cya soon, and keep the awesome work up! :)
ErinMilne chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Oh my triple G this is GOOD. Fear and Sadness are soo sweet! I love this story!
MilkedCoffee chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Awww.. that was sweet! Absolutely loved their relationship in the story. Amazing job as always :)
Razorback 234 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Cute. I like it, so please continue. I'd love if you did :)
Orangebird124 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
AWWWW! That was the most heartwarming Nervous Tears story I've ever read! I rate it five stars and that was extremely creative! I loved how Fear was able to comfort Sadness and when Joy, Disgust and Anger joined in the group hug saying that they'll always be there for her! Thank you for writing this and I'll always be here for you! :)
iHateFridays chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Hey StarNerve! Wow.. That was beautiful.. And it wasn't overpoweringly bromantic, so I did enjoy more than other stories. I'm not adding it to my favorites though, not be rude, but just because I'm not really big on emotion shipping, so some parts I didn't like so much. Part of why I read this was to see how you were going, if I'm honest. But apart from that, I enjoyed this story and I'll follow it instead. Keep up the good work with all of your stories! Everyone loves you here :).

~Ponystories
HollyAnne1084 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Oi, OTP for the win! That was an amazing one-shot! That was so sweet of the emotions to comfort Sadness! You did awesome with this story and this definitely cheered me up! Keep it up!