Reviews for Iron Body, Glass Heart
You know how big a 9 year old is right? Or is he just 8? Anyways those gifts would be outgrown before he enters signal, for sure.
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 9/3
I do hope you continue this... also, I like how you pulled in Roberta from Black Lagoon.
, i found this in quora, hope this will help. Can magi from Fate/Stay Night perform magecraft on other planets, is how I’m choosing to interpret this.

That is actually a very good question that cannot be categorically answered. We just don’t have the hard data.

That being said, my gut response would be that no, they can’t.

Magecraft in the Nasuverse is a complicated thing. It rests on the concept of the World: in the Nasuverse, the rules of reality (excepting possibly the fundamental laws of physics, it’s unclear) are established via a kind of permanent Reality Marble maintained by the Earth itself called the World. The World decides what is and isn’t “normal”, and actively suppresses what isn’t, and magecraft is defined as the actualization of phenomenons that go against the World’s sense of normality.

This is why magecraft requires energy in the form of prana: if it isn’t constantly fed energy, a phenomenon that goes against what the World considers “normal” will be crushed by it. It’s also why Servants really need Masters: beings from the past existing in the present is an abnormal phenomenon no matter what, but it’s much less abnormal if they have an anchor in the present, as in a present-day person they are connected to. A Masterless Servant needs enormous amounts of prana just to keep existing.

The key mechanism underlying the whole system is concepts. Basically, the more a concept is used, the more “normal” it becomes for the World, and therefore the less “magical” it is. This extends to human invention. To take a concrete example, consider flight: in ancient times, humans flying was a very, very abnormal thing, and so it was the domain of magecraft, but as humans developed ways of flying that coped with the World’s “normality” (flying balloons, zeppelins, planes and so on), the “magicality” of it decreased and with it the effectiveness of actual flying magecraft (sure enough, nowadays practical-minded magi mostly use mundane means of travel).

This is why, in Nasuverse magecraft, older is always better and the original is always better than a copy (no matter what Shirou says): every new concept has to fight the World to keep existing until it’s anchored by becoming “normal”, and so the older a concept (or an object bearing that concept) is, the more time the World has had to get used to it, and so it encounters less resistance. Hence the original “sword of kingship” (Merodach) being much more powerful than a “copy” with the same concept (Caliburn), and hence Gilgamesh being unstoppably powerful (the original “hero” armed with the originals of every man-made concept).

(It’s also why magecraft from ancient eras like Medea’s is orders of magnitude more powerful than anything a modern magus can do: in Medea’s time, the number of things that were “normal” for humans was much more limited, so “abnormal” solutions through magecraft were much more versatile and powerful on a conceptual level.)

So, that’s all just the basics. They relate to the actual question being asked in a very simple way: the World is planet-specific. The Earth has its own World, and so do Mercury and Jupiter and Venus and presumably every planet. Indeed, even lesser satellites like the Moon may have a World (the Moon certainly used to). All the planets in the Solar System, at least, are inhabited in the Nasuverse, and the Moon was too in ancient times: the connection between the World and a planet’s population (does one require the other, in which order, and what does it mean concepts-wise?) is unclear.

The point is, the laws of reality are different in those other Worlds. Indeed, a representative of Mercury’s World exists on Earth (somewhere in South America) and is very slowly converting the Earth’s World around it to Mercury’s World, which looks like a field of crystal. Anything Earthly that enters the area turns into crystal, too.

Since magecraft depends on what the World considers “normal”, my best bet is that in a different World (read: on a different planet), Earth’s magecraft would work either not at all or in ways that no magus could readily understand and exploit, unless that planet’s utterly alien civilization had somehow developed concepts that perfectly mirror ours.
[report review for abuse] hyperomegasonic
Bravemaridin chapter 4 . 3/30
AMAZING! I love it. Can't wait to see what's next for Jaune Arc. P.S Are we going to see Gilgamesh soon and will he have been reincarnated? I'd love to know.
Mo Eazy chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
Okay assuming Jaune actually lived every year of both Shirou's instead of just the highlights you wrote, I withdraw my statement from my review of the previous chapter about his maturity. That said, Jaune doesn't act like someone who lived that long. Even without their personalities, he technically lived for a very long time. Tired wouldn't even begin to cover it.

Jaune and Kaie banter like they're thirteen. Not a fan of the dialogue there, too immature for my tastes. That's just purely personal preference.

Interested in these Deus Machina and how you handle Jaune's reality marble considering the mecha-shift nature of Hunter weaponry and how they would be compatible or incompatible with his ability.
Mo Eazy chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Why would you buy an eight year old hunter gear? Especially armor and clothing? He's still growing. There's also no way to predict what his eventual height will be so it couldn't have been made thinking he would grow into it.

A lot of fanfiction authors seem to forget how mature children below the age of twelve really are. Also just how large they are. Even the greatest child genius lacks the life experience to act like an adult, they're just really smart.

Physically, a Xiphos would be as big as an average eight year old's torso. Emiya's bow is gigantic, bigger than an eight year old for sure, by a considerable margin. Myrtenaster should be dragging along the dirt behind Weiss. There is a lot wrong with this chapter man.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
So Remnant is Earth long after the FSN series, so long that almost everything was lost? Some unnamed catalclysm *cough* grail *cough*?
That leaves me with just one question: What about TYPE-MOON? The moon in Remnant is shattered and actively defies the laws of physics, is TYPE-MOON free or dead? And what about the rest of the so-called immortals from FSN?
So many delicious questions... I'll look forward to finding out the answers.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
Interesting story pls update soon as possible
Giffy McWonderkin chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Bubbajack! You never disappoint! And now you got me hooked onto yet another story where I'll have countless nights sleepless waiting for the next update, -sigh- Seriously though, great story, love the premise and awesome execution. Can't wait to read another chapter!
Matemeo3 chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Question...Wouldn't Jaune here be suffering from using such a high level ability and multiple tracing during his first fight with them? You said earlier that he was flexing an unused muscle for the first time just that morning, and now we have him firing off all this without breaking a sweat. I'm also having a hard time seeing the "broken" aspect of personality here. Generally it's that personality that made Shirou and his abilities what they were, but here I see generic "I can do anything" mc perfectly using said abilities. Also, his comment about flat out killing someone who caused him pain doesn't fit the "save everyone" mindset. The writing itself is fine, but there are some key pieces missing that make this meld into a viable crossover.

My first issue was "Gaia" being able to change Shirou's personality and still keep all of his abilities, my second is how "Jaune" can instantly start these abilities because plot decided to bestow him the knowledge and physical aptitude without there being an immense wave of exhaustion afterwards. So I guess the gist of my problems with the story comes from the execution of certain ideas. Most of the time I'm left confused on how random things just get thrown into the mix. An example would be Raven just coming in out of nowhere. Just a lot of OOC behavior going on.

Lastly, I'll name some of the good parts. The fleshing out of some of his siblings is nice and I can catch on to them easily enough. The details and combat scenes are adequately handled as well. I might read on due to curiosity, but I don't know how much longer that will be before I get too annoyed with inconsistencies.
Black Lagoon chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
Oh yes, Roberta, my dear waifu has arrived!
YuNaru19 chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
I liked the chapter. It has me looking forward to fights of epic proportions.
Galer chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
good chapter

soooo the world of Renmant goes tipe moon
Reginleif2004 chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
A more savvy Emiya Shirou? Sign me up.
martinpat94 chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Ok so I like the story and the idea as I have said before, but in this chapter I think a few things need to be addressed.

One would be his age Vs. plot events. In my opinion this could have waited until he was older and maybe have already be attending Beacon. Unless you got a plan than don't let me stand in your way and proceed.

Also everyone one seems to be glossing over the whole reincarnation thing way more than I would have thought. Well maybe except Noir I think she would just be fascinated by the whole thing and would just want to science the shit out of it.

Oh and thought this would be an interesting idea later but what if Kaie's organization was part of Ozpin's faction or the two organizations worked in conjunction under Oz's leadership. Since you know Oz is supposed to have been around since the kingdoms and schools were formed at least. Just an idea.

Final thing though is Raven. For one I think that she maybe a bit too nice. I mean she ditched her child and swore to only save her one time. And clearly she is on some third side (bandits) of this whole war between Salem and Humanity. Or at least that is how it is in canon and is the thing that lead to Ruby being born as Tai and Summer got together after Raven ditched them. So yeah maybe that is probably the biggest thing that needs to be addressed right now or at least somewhere down the road.

Anyways those be my thoughts on this chapter and so good job and good luck with your writings.