Reviews for A Fateful Walk
Really? Rape? Jesus Fucking Christ, what is with fic writers and feeling it necessary to include this shit? You're disgusting.
RUBYJEMS chapter 17 . 4/16
Where did r in and lavender come from?
hk78833 chapter 17 . 4/1
this was really a great read! harry-daphne scenes are sweet & enticing !
Marcus chapter 3 . 3/10
Why is Harry acting like he did something wrong? And boy did you go overboard with Daphne acting like a bitch...
samaritan17 chapter 3 . 3/9
One thing that I have noticed in the first couple chapters is your use of single quotation for sentences that are spoken out loud. This is perfectly fine, but sentences that are thoughts need someway to separate them. As it is right now, it is often difficult to tell if someone is talking out loud or thinking privately.
sayantan2201 chapter 17 . 2/17
Well this was a pretty good read while it lasted... The story is rather intense with an interesting storyline which maintains a flow without making it obvious what is going to happen.

Overall something to keep on my list hoping you will update this once more sometime in the future.
mojones2119 chapter 1 . 2/9
Cptr 1 is SO VERY POWERFUL!
kcg75007 chapter 17 . 1/27
where's the rest of it?
rmcsquared chapter 17 . 1/11
I have just finished a semi regular re-read of this wonderful story. I love your world building and your characterizations. Of course things in the story will not always be identical to how they happened in canon that is the whole point of it being FanFiction. I really love your Daphne and it has inspired me to start my own story (although my progress is very slow). Hope you are doing well and staying safe in these troubled times. Thank you for sharing your writing
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 1/10
It is likely too dark for me to read much more, but thank you for writing.
Ironhidensh chapter 17 . 12/25/2020
This story has been great. I held off from reading this chapter for 2 days as I didn’t want the ride to end. Thank you, and I hope you can return to it.
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 12/10/2020
This is one of the very few fics I have read that portrays Ginny’s reaction to Harry being with another girl in a benevolent light, and that alone makes this a far better fic than most of those other stories.
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 12/10/2020
Oh my goodness, your system for the Houses is just so much better than anything I’ve ever seen before. Do you mind if I borrow it?
WildOnionTops chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
Great chapter. Hope this story is being continued. Love re-reading it.
The Pathological Liar chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
is this complete or abandoned