Reviews for A Fateful Walk
Jemma Blackwell chapter 14 . 5/10
Draco in this chapter was really brought to life, and his mother too.
tieflin chapter 17 . 5/3
What a cliffhanger to be stuck on! I've really enjoyed this one too, just as much as Pearl. I'm enjoying Daph and Harry slowly growing closer as the bond/tether continues to push them together. I like the Neville/Astoria pairing as well. Really hope you have time to continue your stories soon as they're really lovely and I'd love to see where you're going with them both.
Chapter 12. This would be a good time to point out that nothing is really happening in your story but conversations, that are usually cut short for the sake of prolonging the reveal, without a natural reason, resulting in similar conversations repeating themselves.
I feel a hard outline by chapter could help you move the story along.
Finished Chapter 8. So far Daphne is an awful person and Harry is the wimp who thanks her for being terrible.
So far Harry is being set up to be repeatedly bullied by Daphne only to then act “riotously offend” when someone questions Daphne’s poor behavior.
Quaziemoto chapter 17 . 4/10
4/2022

To bad it has not been updated since 2018, I keep checking every year or so.

Great story
More please
Jollygreen98 chapter 17 . 2/28
please update
Hoosthat chapter 1 . 2/9
Yuck
OkBoomer147 chapter 12 . 1/27
LMAOOOOO
That smack was resounding :)
kblankenship1025 chapter 14 . 11/23/2021
His argument for the conversation part was weak. Granted he really should’nt believe it he still does at this point yet his reasons for the guilt aren’t very good. What I’m trying to say is that instead of the guilt of being the only one that could stop it and engineering the battle to take place at hogwarts it’s more like “just” survivor’s guilt. His stance isn’t really strong and he conceded a bit too quick for my tastes.
kblankenship1025 chapter 10 . 11/23/2021
“Luke this twice” lol. It signed the first time. Not a huge leap to imagine her doing it again.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2021
Great story
Sarek5959 chapter 14 . 10/9/2021
Under no circumstances is Draco Malfoy redeemable. And trying to pair him with Hermione is SICK.
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 17 . 9/26/2021
Please don’t stop this incredible story, I love it.

A French reader