Reviews for It's Always Gonna Be Love
GreedxEd chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Don't know if you still check anything from this site and I know it's been a while since this has been updated but it's wonderful, ignore the ones saying Rei is a bitch and he belongs to moon only. M otp,well one of them, is Rei/Darien and this is wonderful (if there can be loads of fics of usagi with the other scouts, then darien can be with someone else) besides it's fanfic, it's gonna be different from the show. I enjoyed how you did the setup and there is so many ways the rest of the story can go. Hope you come back to this fic eventually :3
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Yeah... Go Momoru and Rei! Even though Momoru is ment to be with Usagi I think he should of been with Rei.
Sesshoumary chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
sorry but yeah i think raye is a bitch and mamoru is destend to be with usagi shes usa and hes mamo-chan! thats the way it is im telleing you your either going to get bad reviews or a very lil variety this is not a bad review its more like some addvice take my word for it
Lady Kayura chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
You should have Queen Serenity's sister play a mean trick and have Serena show up sometime. That'll really give Rei a run for the money! All in all though, it was a great original story from what I can see. Hope you update soon! ~_
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
Not bad...it has potential. Just needs to be a little longer.
princess chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
excuse me... but i dont really like it! x_x .. MAMORU BELONGS W/ USAGI NOT REI! REI IS A BITCH!
Jamie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Please update soon this story is good.
hana chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Your story (from reading your summary) sounded like a great idea and would love to read about it but please make it longer cause is not a chapter, that is A paragraph, I refuse to acknowledge it as a chapter. and that short and little information, people would forget about it easily. I'm not good at giving constructive criticism but I think the best way to improve is to get an editor (and please, not one of your friends or someone who knows you personally. Big chance they won't give you real C&C in fear of maybe hurting you).

Hope this helps you. I would still like to read your story, that is, after you improve your story.
Ali chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Interesting Idea, Want to see more Rei has always been a fave of mine.
UsaBunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Your story is great. Very interesting. Please update soon.
chintamani chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
:P

I don't like this. Serena (aka Usagi) Is the only person ever meant to be with Darien (aka Mamoru). Humph.