Reviews for Vagary
Aerialeno chapter 2 . 10/29/2018
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! UPDATE THIS HONEST TO GOD, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2018
I really like this! I'm glad I found it!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
I love this ong
Aries infinity chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
great story ! i really like 5his and hope you update it. the mafia should know about puella magi since thier similer. i also think a witch should come in and have kyouko save the tenth generation from a witch so they could she her full power
AnimaQueen chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
You should have her tease homura and madoka of their close relationship. I mean the show had yuri undertones so i wonder how the khr boys with react to that type of relationship. Tsuna's reaction would most likely be hilarious.
VongolaHermit chapter 2 . 1/27/2017
Thus far i see the fic it is good, also I see Kyoko with storm flames, and also agree with Homura and Gokudera sharing some personality traits even though Gokudera is worst in that department.
Also I want you to respect the battles Tsuna has with Lancia and Mukuro just beacause he will have a better understanding of people, and Kyoko its not that good. And if you accept any suggestions lets say just that in this world Mukuro in his obsession in destroying the mafia some how he got a hold of a Witch.
alexc123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I like this, very interesting!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
This was so good! I would never be able to write as well as this. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
So Sayaka didn't contract in this story. Will Madoka? (I hope not.)