Reviews for Worm: Plot Bunnies
Taylor is Kirito, Emma is Asuna, and Leet, of all people, is Akahiko Kayaba
...I need more of this please as a full story.
CatScratcher chapter 27 . 8/14
More plisss
distorted light chapter 27 . 8/4
The thing you need to know about kancolle canon is that it’s irrelevant. As long as you adhere to the core idea you can do pretty much anything with it.
nlolDslsllz chapter 27 . 7/26
Is that a plane-girl update? Yes. More? I'd like some more please!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 27 . 7/26
nice, i do like Kancolle BB is good so is Harry Potter and the Ship Girls' which also pulls from BB.
fireball900 chapter 27 . 7/26
Because goodness forbid Contessa *explain things* and *ask her* to go :)
Crescent Glaive chapter 27 . 7/26
I'm kinda expecting Taylor to be in Ace Combat earth. Heh heh... Arsenal Bird Taylor is glorious
Matchstick800 chapter 27 . 7/26
That was excellent. I always love when the Force is broken down in a logical manner, and the deficiencies of both “sides” are discussed. Really hope more of this gets written at some point.
Kaiya Azure chapter 27 . 7/26
Too bad she didn't get to kill Levi. Though I suppose that would make her trip unnecessary. Still, were it not for the need to find more warship/warplane-girls, then perhaps Taylor could have shown up in Metal Gear verse where she might get some sweet upgrades from a secret science team that are inspired by her existence.
orion0905 chapter 27 . 7/26
It's sad that this is the end of Joyride, it looks like it would be a lot of fun having Taylor get dog pilled by the destroyers.
The trolling SnarkLord chapter 27 . 7/26
This was an enjoyable read. And that ending does give multiple nice options(and yes, no matter the heading DD dogpile would happen without a doubt).
It's a pity you won't be continuing it, but I get where you're coming from. It does take a while to take all the personalities in.
Wish I could offer some place to get more info(or offer my writing), but by this point I've spent several years in a Kancolle crossover forum that I honestly can't tell what's original canon for the game/show and what's the stuff we came up with, be it story, mechanics or character-wise. And I know myself well enough that I know I can't dedicate myself to writing a full story due to a serious lack of free time and an ADHD sugar-dosed muse that can't walk in a straight line for anything...

(Having said that, you may want to look up Harry Potter and the Shipgirls on SB, provided you're willing to lose several months(if only reading story posts) to a year of free time(if reading all comments in the threads in order to read a magnificient story of beastly size...hint we're on thread 3, recently past the 1000 page mark. We also only just now reached intro to book 4(World Cup) even if the first forum was created nearly 4 yrs ago...we love our worldbuilding is all I can say)
wolfey141 chapter 27 . 7/26
Ok i gotta have a 3 with her meeting shipgirls. Maybe have more air force turn up now she’s there as a beacon
Remzal Von Enili chapter 26 . 7/18
I like both versions of the poltergeist story. I'd be glad to see more of it.

Maybe you could make more horror capes?
erching chapter 26 . 7/7