Reviews for Allez Savoir Pourquoi
Seaweed chapter 2 . 9/22/2019
I could see their respective characters even though it's an AU which in my opinion is a lot harder to do. I applauded you for that! You also managed to present a similar setting to the series with all the magic and the secrets, while you still kept the heart. I really enjoyed your fix. Thank you for sharing it!
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
She expects way too much from that mirror. LOL.-
theunraveledghoul chapter 2 . 7/18/2019
I really loved it all, I adored their interactions and ohh Adrien's cat obsession. It was brilliant. Thanks a lot for this
Yoru-no-Akuma chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
They're just so cute and this story is really nice. Just what I needed to read, thank you for writing it 3
aidoruu chapter 2 . 7/25/2018
I’ve read so much of your stories a bunch of times. One day, I swear to it, I’ll read everything all over again just to number the times you’ve placedinsert person’s name) wetted (insert their possessive pronoun) lips. It’s like a mark to your works and I like it.
MiraculousBell3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2018
This was one of the cutest stories I ever read! The mirror legend thing was a great, original idea. I love the cat cafe! (I'm very tempted to work at one now, not that I never thought about that idea before). Tikki and Plagg as cats at the cafe are so cute! And I love how you included in Bridgette and Felix. Thanks for writing this story and sharing it with everyone. It's just so fluffy! Good luck with future stories! (PS. I read a bunch of you other fanfics and I love them so far!) May the lucky charms forever be in your favor!
-BelBel
4everfictional chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
They really are so adorable. ;)
4everfictional chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
It's not that he's not interested, it's just that he's not prone to chanting magic words in hopes that they'll work. ;) Love it! XD
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 2 . 1/9/2018
That was great! Adrien was adorable and Marinette was decisive. Loved it.
goldensnitch0423 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
OH MY GOD, this story is so cute. I love it so much
Saij Spellhart chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I read this one quite a bit ago, but I dont think I ever left a review, and I feel terrible about it. Because you should know how absolutely wonderfully breathtakingly beautiful you writing is. And I know I used a bit too many adverbs in that last sentence, but one adverb was not enough. You deserved no less than three.

Anyway. I loved the premise of this story. I loved the prequel. Adrien giving in to his horny teenage desires in the prequel was just too damn funny, and also a little sad. I felt sad for him. But I spose that was the whole point of that prequel.

Seeing him run a cat cafe and have so many cats was just so heartbreaking and adorable. I loved it. And the cats were described so well, and the characters were so real. Even with the supernatural twist, you still made everything so real.

There's just something about your writing style and the way you tell a story. It's grounding. It makes me feel like I'm there watching it unfold, and that it could've actually happened. You don't stretch the suspension of disbelief. You tell a story so vivid, and so beautiful. I'm so in love with your work. You are definitely one of my favorite authors.

I love the banter between Mari and Adrien. You write the characters playing off each other so well. It's just natural. Not forced. I always look forward to the dialogue moments.
jdbsparksfly chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
this is the most perfect thing i have ever read in my lifeand i have read a lot of things.
spinnerofdark chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Too cute
emmaleewhittaker chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
OMG so perfect I loved every second so so good
emmaleewhittaker chapter 1 . 5/29/2017