Reviews for Heart over Mind
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 11/1
Why doesn’t she say his first name?
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 11/1
Molly needs to mind her own business!
lulu2613 chapter 20 . 11/1
Finally!
lulu2613 chapter 18 . 11/1
I love her Aunt Sophie!
lulu2613 chapter 15 . 10/31
Damn that Remus! So close!
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 10/31
Why does Snape talk about owing James Potter and not Lilly?
Daboop Jones chapter 27 . 10/15
I liked this story, we got a slow burn that didn't make me bored, we got to know Hermione and her family as people and not props. we got to see severus and his climb to realizing Hermione as a person. we saw him stay in character even after their confessions, I don't think he would turn into a flowery man for a women. we FINALLY figured out her animal form (had to look that one up, cute!) and we saw the relationship go strong after they confessed.
it was weird she wasn't involved in the battle. I still wonder how harry did it without her. I mean her being a mediwitch makes sense. but still, her not being there as his guide is strange.

but gotta say I have to take points, we never got to meet Sophia! that's your biggest mistake. honestly how could you?! she should have a whole damn book
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 1 . 9/25
I think I read this before and I want to re-read it again
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 9/24
Intense
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/24
Interesting
Thank you for such a mature and satisfying story that does justice to Hermione as well as Snape.
I have read a few other fanfictions that convinced me these two had incompatible characters but your more hopeful version is, while unlikely, possible and fun to imagine.
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 8/20
Damascus is being destroyed due to civil and exterior and proxy wars. How long it will stay standing is anyone's guess. Another part of mankind's history in dust and ruins.
AndIForTruth chapter 11 . 8/11
“I promise one day I will tell you his name, Professor Snape.” I’m cracking up I loved that
Sunshower chapter 27 . 6/8
Wow, what a wonderful journey.
Author, if you happen to see this comment after all those years since you've written it, thank you!
CaramelMonkPA chapter 27 . 4/11
Thank you for the story.
3,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »