Reviews for Heart over Mind
ashlzhu chapter 27 . 11/13
I loved this! Thank you so much for writing HoM!
girlyb chapter 27 . 11/13
Just so beautiful. Thank you.
girlyb chapter 16 . 11/13
I'm quite enjoying the way in which you make these characters think. Its very charming to watch their relationship take form.
ashlzhu chapter 9 . 11/11
The gifts are so cute!
This is the best Story i have ever read on fanfiction. Specially the story telling with emotions is tuff part to achieve but you did so well.

If you write anything new on snape and harmoine, please share that story with me, will read that too.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 10/8
So i'm guessing her fascination is with snape, lol.
MotekElm chapter 20 . 9/28
I just noticed that this was written starting in 2003, so now it makes sense
MotekElm chapter 15 . 9/28
Snape's history in this story does not go with cannon or HBP.
MotekElm chapter 11 . 9/27
nice
MotekElm chapter 9 . 9/27
I'm enjoying this fic. it is very slow burn, which is good, since it allows the characters to develop, and both are adults long before anything happens between them.
The Americanisms are a little distracting, as is the Christianity.
but overall good job.
MotekElm chapter 3 . 9/27
Ginny's first name is Genevra, not Virginia.
imnotahorcrux chapter 10 . 9/23
This ff made me forgot that there's still a war on going—just that it's delayed. I mean, It's post-hogwarts, but still with Voldemort and it kept slipping my mind with all this light mood. I could literally feel the calmness before the storm.
imnotahorcrux chapter 4 . 9/22
OK, apparently Dumbledore's the captain of the ship in this ff. ALL ABOARDDD
filthysmile chapter 27 . 8/29
I loved this story! Thank you for writing
kb chapter 27 . 8/3
I don't usually leave a review, really, as someone who isn't signed on to this platform here, it always seemed rather strange to me but now i'm gonna do it anyways, for this story I just have to. I'm getting straight to the point now: What captivated me whilst reading this, was the realness of it all. The characters seemed so authentic, so tangible and most of all, so human. It never once felt like I was reading about some fictional character of a novel i've read years ago and had almost forgotten about until I stumbled upon this gem right here –which, I admit, is strange, in some sense, and an accomplishment on it's own in another. I truly felt touched and therefore wanted to thank and compliment you for your time and talent, you really are an amazing author and being.
3,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »