Reviews for Heart over Mind
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/6
2 words: TENDER TENSION. One of the best fanfics I've read, with the most unlikely pairing. The development of Hermione and Snape's relationship is a sweet, slow burning flame that will leave you tense for more and sighing with how lovely it all is.

The characterisation and side characters feels very mature (in a non pr0n way), with great pacing and instances of humour. 10/10 stars.
Hermione Artemis chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
Very beautiful and amazingly sentimental
mamapyjama chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
Just rereading this and it is as lovely as when I first read it. Thank you again for the hours of pleasurable reading you have given me.
Ayanna88 chapter 27 . 12/12/2017
I began reading this story a while ago but I never finished it. I recently found it again and finally finished it! love love love it! I am just a little disappointed that you didn't have a epilogue as a year's later update. I would have loved to see them get married or their first child arrive or even go off to Hogwarts. That's just me though. Glad you finished this amazing story!
Elianna Eldari chapter 27 . 12/6/2017
This absolutely stands the test of time. It's still one of my favorite stories and you definitely succeeded in your goals.
wine witch chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
Lovely story, thank you! Just a hint about grammar: there are some repeated errors in the use of the past perfect, such as "had went" instead of "had gone".
marlenedragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Your story its Big. I mean, all the characters seem so true too me. Their relationships are natural. And your snape its very simillar to the canon. So congratulaciones! I would have prefered more adult themes, but nevertheles its a great story
AprDon chapter 27 . 11/29/2017
Wonderful! Loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2017
Soooo at first I was unsure - I'm not a fan of soulmates kindof story, or the student/teacher love relationship , I was afraid it was one of those mushy love story ... but I continue to read because I read so much good reviews on your story, and it's on a rec list I appreciate...
I'm happy to say you won me over, the slow burn over the years and the development of their relationship is just great.
10 for all the snarky witty dialogues and the narrative through letters !
My only deception is how Hermi wasn't included in the battle at all , the fact all that part was completly skipped... I guess I'm just too used to all those post-war Sshg war heroes stories :p
Soo thanks a lot for that story ! :)
-Lylapalooza
Julie Patterson chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
Simply excellent...
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I absolutely LOVE this. You've created a very plausible, enjoyable romance that I've now read twice.
nedjheret chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
What was the significance of the clover flowers?

Nedj
Romily chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Ginny‘s name is not Virginia
WeirdLittleStories chapter 27 . 10/21/2017
Thanks for a lovely story, with an authentic Hermione and a realistically snarky Snape.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
I love your definition of "ishq." So many stories claim that love is when two people become one, and UGH. One doesn't give up one's own self in order to love; one shares that self with the beloved and enjoys the beloved's self. Sounds like those ancient Arabs knew a thing or two. :-)
3,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »