Reviews for Heart over Mind
mbagmag chapter 27 . 8h
What a lovely story with great development and a sloooooow antagonizingly delicious simmering burn. Thank you for writing the most excellent snape-hermione pairing I have yet had the pleasure to read. :D
AgentOriana47 chapter 27 . 7/10
Wowowow this has been an amazing past few days! I could not stop reading for the life of me. I know a lot of people said they disliked the slow pace; however, I found it quite refreshing and the buildup was phenomenal. Plus the fact that Hermione and snape were both so in character (which is something that doesn't happen often for snape especially). All in all this is a great fic and definitely one of my favorites. Probably my favorite HGSS fic and one of my favorites overall out of any genre . Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
yummychii chapter 1 . 7/10
I know this story has been long completed but I can't resist the urge to teach Arabic.

I've never really encountered a word like Iskiraat before, and Alkimiya, which as an Arab would read itAlkimyaa'", since there's a stop at the end, means Chemistry. If you wanted Alchemy then there's no word that roughly translates into it, other than writing Alkhymiaa'. As for Elixir, it means the essence of something and there's no equal to the word either, so you can also write it as Alyksar.

So the word should be Alyksar Al-khymiaa', which roughly means Alchemy's Elixir, but it's more grammatically well-sounding than writing Alkhymia Alyksar.
KylieKyotie chapter 27 . 7/2
This was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you!
I am so enjoying this. Thank you! I know it was written and completed a long time ago ... but it’s still super read!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 7 . 6/28
Great!
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 27 . 6/22
loved this!
Angeltsuki chapter 27 . 6/13
I thought it was cute and well written, thank you for writing.
from this chapter, I can say it undoubtly this version of him is...a man. Not a saint, nor a git.
mn
I absolutely loved this story! I really liked the fact that you kept it quite clean but still portrayed passion and love. A beautiful piece of writing. I look forward to your further works.
turntoPaige394 chapter 1 . 6/1
I tried so hard to get through this story. I really, really did. but it was just so painfully slow moving that I found myself bored through much of what was happening. The premise was fantastic and I would love to know what happens when Snape realizes who Hermione is in love with but I just can't continue this story. Instead of describing scenes and writing to move the plot forward, it seems like you are just trying to shove as many big words into long tangled sentences as you can in one paragraph. Great premise, lacking plot. I'm sorry.
NowFlyAway chapter 1 . 5/26
I read the first few chapters of this like over 15 years ago and I've thought about it every so often and lost it for so long. I finally found it again and finished it. know that for over 15 years, I thought of your story and just finally finished it. Bravo.
I can't believe its been 11 years since you finished this fic. I just wanted to say it's marvellous and amazing and just everything good! Also I've actually cried at that last sentence (not in the fanfiction itself but the note you left). I don't know it just made me really sentimental. When I see something that's to say old i get so nostalgic and i keep wondering what people who created those things are doing and how their lives are going. Okay enough from me i wish you all the beste
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 4/4
I just finished this story yesterday and although you haven't updated any stories on this account for over five years, I still want to review and tell you how much I adored this character-centric story. I love how you gave Hermione's family a background. I don't want to spoil anything for people who filter reviews by chapter, so I'll save my other comments for the later chapters.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this before I go into detail why! :)
3,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »