Reviews for Heart over Mind
Happyhobbitlife chapter 13 . 4/27
You se language beautifully
achondrite chapter 27 . 4/20
Ah! I absolutely adored reading this!
josefa453 chapter 27 . 4/19
Very nice, wish there were more interactions between them, kind of disappointing but a good story nonetheless
Thomaslan chapter 27 . 3/23
This fanfiction is one of the most beautiful I've read in 8 years. It is sublime, faithful to each character and detailed to perfection. I'm so happy I got to read it. It's already been 17 years, if I'm not mistaken, since she came out. Despite small problems with Severus which is due to the fact that not all the films/books were in no way detracted from the fascinating story and originality of this fiction. THANKS
VeelaGio chapter 3 . 10/9/2023
Ginevra Weasley not Virginia.
VeelaGio chapter 1 . 10/9/2023
I would never guess this was a first time full length fiction. Your writing is GOOD. Well edited, good pacing, and so far everybody is in character.
theWererabbit chapter 3 . 9/26/2023
just a correction: Ginny's first name is Ginevra, not Virginia
IsupportWriters chapter 27 . 8/28/2023
Oooh such a unique interesting story!
Thank you for your wonderful imagination and writing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2023
Ginny's name by the way is 'Ginerva' not 'Virginia'. I'm early on to reading .
soulcleaver13 chapter 27 . 5/29/2023
TashaRose chapter 27 . 5/25/2023
I reread this today, and I still love it as much as the first time. Amazing story and great plot twists all around. There is definitely no need to yank it down and do "symbolic violence" to it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2023
I find it interesting how everyone assumes Hermione's love is a boy. I know for intents and purposes, her 'soul mate' is a man for this fic- but why assume? It could easily be a girl or anyone else.
MissEliDarcy chapter 27 . 3/2/2023
it's a great story, I love it
Guest chapter 27 . 2/25/2023
Every few years this story pops into my mind and the inevitable happens - I desperately search the fandom because I usually have forgotten the title by then and I'm so happy when I eventually stumble across it again. The urge struck me around 9pm last night and I was up till nearly 6am reading, slept briefly and finished the rest before 10am. I just wanted to thank you for the immense amount of time, effort, detail and love that was poured into the creation of this story. It is comforting, beautiful and filled me with contentment and peace (and I don't regret the sleep deprivation one bit - it's the weekend, I'm sick and I'm honestly excited to have a lazy day of napping and rediscovering my favourite stories). I am looking forward to my eventual return and rediscovery of this story in another few years!

-Ashley
Mmalpass chapter 15 . 1/24/2023
I don’t usually comment on fanfictions but I just have to say, this is my favourite chapter of any of the Severus/Hermione stories that I’ve ever read (and there have been a lot). I could read it over and over just to appreciate the perfect sense of romance, suspense and charm. Perfectly writtenthank you for this little piece of pure magic.
3,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »