Reviews for Heart over Mind
Hoseoko chapter 9 . 11/15
Camus! My fav
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I love hgss pairing and you rendered it so well. Stay blessed :)
Ayessel chapter 1 . 10/20
Please tag your pairings next time, this isn't a flame of your writing style or anything just the fact that finding a well written fanfic that turns out to be a pairing i dislike doesn't feel very nice when i have to figure it out or guess it before it happens. Great writing style but please remember to tag it saves a lot of stress trying to guess if i'll like a story or not
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 27 . 8/11
Amazing! Very tastefully done.
Lady Rosalune chapter 27 . 6/16
This was I think my favorite HGSS fic I’ve read. Most of them are unrealistic or hint at a somewhat toxic relationship but this felt natural and good. I think it would have been interesting to explore Snape’s actual halfblood history in this setting, but I have no issues with the liberties you took with Hermione’s family. I agree that they were far more interesting and unique than in canon.
SleepyWolf2365 chapter 27 . 3/7
Wow….I just wanted to say…wow. This story was absolutely incredible. While this story might not be perfect to some people, but to me- it was. I love this story more than I can express in words.
It was perfect. This was the most romantic story I’ve ever read and I loved every freaking minute of it. You’ve should’ve seen the smile and grin I had on my face while reading this had to be huge. I felt like I felt the whole range of emotions as I kept reading- happiness, fearful, anger, rage, suspense….just, everything.

Thank YOU so much for writing and dreaming up this masterpiece. I was so hesitant on the HGSS pairing for obvious reasons, but seeing other reviews saying that things didn’t become romantic until after Hermione left Hogwarts was a huge relief to me. I’m a firm believer in slow burns when it comes to romance because I believe the best kind of love is the one that takes time and doesn’t happen overnight.
The way you wrote every character was so believable. I could hear the dialogues happening in my mind and it was such a joy to read.

This was a beautiful love story and I would have to say my favorite fanfic/story I’ve ever read. I’m so happy I stumbled upon your work and seriously, thank you again for writing such a beautiful, romantic story.
I wish I could read this all again for the first time but that unfortunately isn’t possible. I’ll just have to reread it all again!
LilacGrace444 chapter 27 . 3/4
I did not want this story to end. This was the perfect return to fanfic for me. Thank you.
Anne.fos chapter 27 . 2/13
Beautiful
Caro chapter 27 . 12/26/2021
Kudos for you! You write the story well, and the slow burn is top tier. I'm beginning to love this ship tho (many thanks for ff writer for wonderful story) and Dumbledoor being the captain of the ship is hilarious XD
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 11/1/2021
Why doesn’t she say his first name?
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 11/1/2021
Molly needs to mind her own business!
lulu2613 chapter 20 . 11/1/2021
Finally!
lulu2613 chapter 18 . 11/1/2021
I love her Aunt Sophie!
lulu2613 chapter 15 . 10/31/2021
Damn that Remus! So close!
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 10/31/2021
Why does Snape talk about owing James Potter and not Lilly?
3,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »