Reviews for Heart over Mind
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 9/19
very interesting so far!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/12
Hi there. I read this for the first time several years ago... I think somewhere around 2007/2008? And then I’ve come back every few years since then for a reread (either in its entirety or just my favorite chapters). I’m back again now because I started thinking about this epically spectacular slow burn for some reason. Some kind of brain worm I can’t get rid of. I haven’t dived much back into the Harry Potter fandom in, uh a very long time. I do have many other passionate fandoms where my OTPs are somehow almost always not canon (which is a bummer but what can you do?). But anyway - sorry about the tangent - I guess when it comes down to it, this has always forever been my favorite SSHG story and now I’m back for a reread. I know you probably didn’t expect to create something that has really lasted with me for close to a decade but I so treasure that you did so. Thanks so much! I hope you’re well and enjoying life. :)
SecretlySeverus chapter 26 . 8/30
This is extraordinarily well written and true to character. I'm rereading this now for the (2nd? 3rd?) time and couldn't remember if I had reviewed before, but thank you for this!
PencilDragon chapter 27 . 8/26
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing and sticking with it!
Savanna95 chapter 27 . 8/25
Absolutely beautiful
Savanna95 chapter 26 . 8/25
I’m so curious about what this second project think Hermione has undertaken. I have an inkling but don’t want to share it here in case I spoil it for anyone
Savanna95 chapter 25 . 8/25
I really really like Carolina and Will
Savanna95 chapter 24 . 8/25
The confrontation was written so well! Loved it
Savanna95 chapter 23 . 8/25
Ahhh I’m so nervous for the confrontation
Savanna95 chapter 22 . 8/25
I can’t wait to see her explain things to Harry and Ron omggg
Savanna95 chapter 21 . 8/25
Bloody meddling Molly, I’m eyerolling so aggressively right now I’m concerned they might actually pop out of my head
Savanna95 chapter 20 . 8/24
Oh my god! YES! Finally!
Savanna95 chapter 19 . 8/24
Such a fantastic chapter! Absolutely loved it! Poor Lupin. Snape and Hermione’s reunion was perfect
Savanna95 chapter 18 . 8/24
I’m really enjoying this fic. I haven’t reviewed thus far but promise to do so until I finish this fic and then to go back and review the first 17 chapters. You deserve all the wonderful reviews you get. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this gem!
Claudia chapter 27 . 8/19
Enjoyed your story very much! Slow and realistic caracter/relationsship development. The ending seemed a bit rushed, but thank your for completion and sharing ! Snape was very in caracter :-)
3,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »