Reviews for Heart over Mind
lolcia1998 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Wow I love it! My name is Carolina as well :'3 yay!
rosmerta chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
I just re-read this after several years(!) and it holds up as well as it ever did! I've enjoyed this fic and so many things about it - Hermione's unique family, the slow and believable build-up of the romance, the believable way Severus and Hermione gradually gain the acceptance of family and friends. And I must say it's delightful that you have a chapter titled simply "Everybody Finds Out" - I picture Hermione beseeching the heavens, fists clenched: "Everybody has found out! Help!" Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!
Megan1339 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
I know that this story is already finished, but i would like to tell you that I greatly enjoyed reading it. I thought that your characters were well developed and you had a great plot, with several dimensions. Great Job.
marisamarinee chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Awww :)
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Did I catch a faint hint of underlying jealousy?
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hehe she's got the hots for the professor hehe
r99smith chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
The was a wonderful story! I am so glad that you stuck with it. I have only just found it wand was able to read it through. i enjoyed the slow build up, it was very fitting with the characters from the books. thanks for writing.
mysinger chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Loved the whole chapter. It was in turns sweet, funny and frankly passionate. I like Remus, but his appearance at that moment was most unwelcome! Well done!
sarlovesoccer chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
I am not one to read Hermione/Snape fanfiction, as I find it almost completely implausible and very, very, unrealistic. This is the fanfiction to disprove that. I doubt you'll see this, as you have an absolutely well deserved incredible amount of hits/reviews... While I used to be very much into the reviewing game, I haven't done it in awhile (so, apologies if this doesn't make much sense) and I would like to thank you for creating a story amazing enough for me to want to say something about it! I originally clicked on this thinking it was a non romantic Hermione-centric story, and by the time I realized otherwise I was much too entranced to give up on it. While I doubt I'll be reading other fics in this ship, or in any other Severus /student ship, I want to thank you so much for this piece of brilliant writing. It has made my heart happy, and it was well, well worth the time I spent reading it.

Thank you for this brilliant piece of work!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013

Animagus is Caracal
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I found this story many years ago in a different site and it was the one that ignited my love of SSHG.
I reread this every year or so, and it just gets better! I truly adore your story telling and this remains one of my favourites.
Thank you.
Alex chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Wow, superb job. Having read this story I feel like I have just been on a three year emotional roller coaster of fear, longing, hope, desire, and love. It was so interesting to see Hermione go off the Trinity and meet new people and have new lifelong friends as well of old, like Harry and Ron. I especially loved the way you portrayed Ron and Harry's relationship with Hermione. A lot of HGSS and HGDM fics really bash they boys and turn them into the villain which I've always hated. Harry and Ron love Hermione they wouldn't simply fly off the handle and never accept her again; sure there would be tension a first but it shouldn't take up every HP/RW/HG scene. You fic showed the loving, happy relationship they have with each other, they are best friends after all. I really appreciated that. I thought making Hermione Italian was also an interesting choice and it gave her family dynamic such depth.
Overall, a phenomenal job. A really enjoyed reading your fic. Thanks so much for that :)
Amy chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
This was amazing, read all the chapters in 24 hours! I got sooooo entrenched in the stories and it's given me a new appreciation for Snape. Wish this had more chapters. Would love to know what happens next. :D
makimakimaki chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful. Wish there was an epilogue though.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
So, what was her animagus form? Very good story, by the way :)
3,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »