Reviews for Heart over Mind
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I'm gone. Forever. I've fallen into this ship and I can't get the fuck up or throw myself overboard.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
I still hate myself I hate everything I believe. everything i breathe for.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
I swore to myself to never NEVER touch the severus/hermione fics. And yet here I fucking am.
Stephaniepm chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
Lovely story. Thank you.
jensteed chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Just as lovely a story on a second read through. It wasn't a quick or easy journey for them, but it was beautiful. Such a wonderful story :)
Hikorichan chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
What a lovely little fic you've written here. Thank you for completing it :)
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Most lovely ;) really really wonderful story xxoo
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I like how, even when he was complimenting her, it was backhanded.
Kimmily chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
This was a lovely and very sweet story I enjoyed very much. I was looking for a light story to read and found more than that in this. Your story was all in all a romance, of course, but it was not one sided and short sited, it had a red thread and as I already mentioned I enjoyed it very much, so thank you for sharing this story.
dandelion chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
damn, now I want to know more about this princess Nadir'ah, your so mean!
dandelion chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Nice beginning, I like the story so far :)
clementime chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
ginnys name is ginerva weasley!where did yah even get virginia from anyway?then again,ah live n virginia so ah shouldn't be talking!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 27 . 3/16/2015
absolutely devine i must say i havent slept because of this story truly amazing and detailed great job
duj chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Your definition of conversos leaves somewhat to be desired. Conversos were Jews who had been forced to convert to Christianity. (The rest were expelled from Spain in 1492 - and a few years later, from Portugal - with nothing. Many died during the search for a new country to live in, and many were enslaved.) The Church was always on the lookout for evidence that the forced converts (labelled Marranos, which means "pigs") were still faithful to their Judaism. Lighting candles on Friday night, failing to eat pork, even washing themselves every week (IIRC) could be evidence of "backsliding" for which the penalty was being burnt alive - usually after weeks or months of torture to try to get them to incriminate all their family and friends.

Spain has now invited the descendants of the Expulsion back. And it only took 500 plus years...
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
Amazing story! This is what all HGSS stories should aspire too.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »