Reviews for Heart over Mind
Candyskull chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Ginnys actual name is Ginevra, not Virgina.
katetastic chapter 20 . 1/7/2016
I love this chapter so so much. It's perfect. In so many ways. I am loving this story and can't wait to see how it goes!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 27 . 1/2/2016
An absolutely beautiful story! Loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH! Marvelous! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
Aaagggrrrhhh! I'll kill Remus!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Hmmmmmmm seafood feast, dark chocolate truffles... *sighs*
I'm a food freak ;-)
mamahd chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
I have to ask about Hermione's animagus form and how it links to the star's?
mamahd chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
lol
IcingTheCake chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Lovely story. Really enjoyed the process of Snape and Hermione getting together. Didn't like the parts after they confessed because I just wanted them to be happy together already. Haha. But I understand that it adds to the realism. Thank you for the good read. (:
msbanette chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Looking up oak mistletoe, I found that the way they were harvesting it is similar to an old druidic ritual. It is very interesting. I love it when authors add in stuff like this!
MidnightGenius chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
This is not a pairing I read regularly, mostly preferring the slashier side of the HP fandom, but it would be impossible not to enjoy it as masterfully as you have written it. I adore your Severus, actually all of your characters. I love the family you've given Hermione, and I will most assuredly read more of your work any time.
You are fantastic 3
PodkayneGold chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
the tension is exquisitely painful. I love it!
Cathhhz chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
I started this last week, and although it's finals, I couldn't keep from reading this every night for a few hours. It was very adorable, and your writing is fantastic. Professor Snape is impeccable and Hermione is just as beautifully crafted as she could be. Thank you for writing out this amazing story!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
Thank you for a beautiful story. You completely succeeded in your goals for the story, and I appreciate your perseverance in sticking with it until the end. The characters were believable, and the life story incredibly sweet.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Dawwwww... He is gonna miss her..:).
3,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »