Reviews for Heart over Mind
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Did I catch a faint hint of underlying jealousy?
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hehe she's got the hots for the professor hehe
r99smith chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
The was a wonderful story! I am so glad that you stuck with it. I have only just found it wand was able to read it through. i enjoyed the slow build up, it was very fitting with the characters from the books. thanks for writing.
mysinger chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Loved the whole chapter. It was in turns sweet, funny and frankly passionate. I like Remus, but his appearance at that moment was most unwelcome! Well done!
sarlovesoccer chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
I am not one to read Hermione/Snape fanfiction, as I find it almost completely implausible and very, very, unrealistic. This is the fanfiction to disprove that. I doubt you'll see this, as you have an absolutely well deserved incredible amount of hits/reviews... While I used to be very much into the reviewing game, I haven't done it in awhile (so, apologies if this doesn't make much sense) and I would like to thank you for creating a story amazing enough for me to want to say something about it! I originally clicked on this thinking it was a non romantic Hermione-centric story, and by the time I realized otherwise I was much too entranced to give up on it. While I doubt I'll be reading other fics in this ship, or in any other Severus /student ship, I want to thank you so much for this piece of brilliant writing. It has made my heart happy, and it was well, well worth the time I spent reading it.

Thank you for this brilliant piece of work!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
SPOILER!

Animagus is Caracal
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I found this story many years ago in a different site and it was the one that ignited my love of SSHG.
I reread this every year or so, and it just gets better! I truly adore your story telling and this remains one of my favourites.
Thank you.
Alex chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Wow, superb job. Having read this story I feel like I have just been on a three year emotional roller coaster of fear, longing, hope, desire, and love. It was so interesting to see Hermione go off the Trinity and meet new people and have new lifelong friends as well of old, like Harry and Ron. I especially loved the way you portrayed Ron and Harry's relationship with Hermione. A lot of HGSS and HGDM fics really bash they boys and turn them into the villain which I've always hated. Harry and Ron love Hermione they wouldn't simply fly off the handle and never accept her again; sure there would be tension a first but it shouldn't take up every HP/RW/HG scene. You fic showed the loving, happy relationship they have with each other, they are best friends after all. I really appreciated that. I thought making Hermione Italian was also an interesting choice and it gave her family dynamic such depth.
Overall, a phenomenal job. A really enjoyed reading your fic. Thanks so much for that :)
-Allie
Amy chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
This was amazing, read all the chapters in 24 hours! I got sooooo entrenched in the stories and it's given me a new appreciation for Snape. Wish this had more chapters. Would love to know what happens next. :D
makimakimaki chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful. Wish there was an epilogue though.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
So, what was her animagus form? Very good story, by the way :)
Inner Self chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Would not her love be impervious as well if he drank the potion? Snape was the only person in the room who did not drink the potion. I wonder if that's what Snape was pondering.
Imagination94 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Wow, what a beautifully written chapter, particularly the scene of her sat in the grass. Brilliant!
Other chapter 27 . 8/30/2013
I was expecting the perfume, past lives thing, to come into play... and make her the princess what's-her-name. Hell, the tattoo almost made me think it had something to do with the other hayam immune. Alas, earwax. There were some other things I thought you would do... or make use of, but it doesn't really matter. Though, it's funny in hindsight that people think he was a pureblood and all that other stuff.
PhenomsGirl chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
since it didnt work on Hermione then would it also not work on her true love ruling out ron, harry, draco. also would it have been more effective with neville if he was her true love?
3,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »