Reviews for Heart over Mind
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I have enjoyed your slow and steady - and realistic - pace of the story.
Just as J Rowling introduces Viktor, Lavender and Cho to give the youngsters some other friendships so they are less likely to muck up the ones that matter, Craig was a sensible plot point.
I'd like more about what's happening in the wider war, but this is a Hermione POV, rather than Harry's.
BeautyOfFire chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
Severus is perfectly in character and I love this AU! Wonderfully written and enchanting!
momocow0012 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I like this story even more now cause you like cats! :)
I know random review! I just found your story and I love it!
roon0 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Loved this chapter. A glimmer of progress between Hermonie and Snape?
roon0 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
What a great chapter.
Luutje21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is awsome, I have to get used to the fact that Hermione and Snape are friendly to each other, but I like it, and I am from the Netherlands and a big HP fan. But keep on writing.
Greetings Luutje19
roon0 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Poor Hermione, what a position to be in.
roon0 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Snape is such a grumpy so and so. I wonder how he will react when he finds out its him. lol
mrs.mustache chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just started this and it looks great so far.
Cyd the Squid chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Really lovely. My favorite part of the whole story was right after the battle when she and Snape run into each other's arms - perfect!
I Am Coolio chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
It's cute but i wanted more between them. Not like inappropiate stuff, but the sweet little fillers that Hermione and Severus share.
TheLadyJaye chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Holy crap...this chapter literally brought me to tears...so emotional!
Evohe chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Realist, not angsty, I loved all your characters : a superb tale!

Thank you for sharing.
Evohe!

PS : You do realise you didn't tell us what Hermione's animagus form was, don't you?
Sylvia.I chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
This was such an amazing story. I fell more and more in love with it the more I read. Amazing writing and a talented storyteller makes for a spectacular work of art.

Sylvia
Sylvia.I chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
For some reason, this chapter reminded me of pride and prejudice, but I can't pin point exactly why. Lovely chapter.

Sylvia