Reviews for Heart over Mind
Moonchild1212 chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Beautiful story. I really wanted a wedding, but beautiful nonetheless.
Moonchild1212 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
beautiful
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Lovely!
Moonchild1212 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Love the premise of this! I can't wait to read more!
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
I've just read this story, start to finish, and I have many words to describe it, some include amazing, believable, entertaining, funny, romantic, and there are many more, however I think you can guess I very much enjoyed this story. It is definitely my favourite Snape/Hermione, and I applaud you on how believable it was, not OOC at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it! The slow build up was worth the "will they, wont they" I had going on in my head. Loved it. 5/5 stars :)
Eve chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Liking the story so far -surprising given that I've never been a SSHG fan- mostly 'cause your characterizations are really acurate. However, the notion of Dumbledore playing matchmaker between a Professor and a student is just wrong, no matter how often it apparently happens in fanfics. I'm curious to see how this goes, I haven't found a believable Snape/Hermione fic yet, they all inevitably end up in OOC.
carowren chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
I very much enjoyed this story- especially your humor (the scene where Snape asks for 'his' name, in particular- so funny). Thanks for writing it. I was guessing that her form would be some kind of large feline- but I must admit I don't understand the connection to the star charms? Or why she is so secretive about it?
callalily32 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Aww, so sweet! Love this chapter!
Marya Guest chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
I enjoyed to read your story, thank you very much for writing and sharing it!
There were many things I liked (I guess I am too lazy to go into detail, sorry for that!). Actually I suspect that I started reading HoM once before, some time ago, but stopped because I was getting the feeling that your Hermione seemed to be some sort of unrealistic superwoman (probably because of the Animagi stuff on top of everything else). So I was very glad to notice that that was a wrong impression (I actually forgot about the Animagi business altogether because it wasn't important at all!) and that I decided to read on this time.
Thanks again for your work!
P.S.: I really liked Caroline's reaction to Severus. Things like that made it feel realistic.
twibe chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
FINALLY! Haha
alucard521 chapter 27 . 4/7/2014
Finally finished! I loved your fic! Although my friends hate this pairing, you wrote your story in such a way that snape and hermione's love was believable. I wish you would write one more chapter for maybe 5 year s in the future. Ah well.
Sage chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved this! Constructive criticisms? only that you have two typos.
LA I student chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Sorry to be a killjoy, but as a LA I student who is almost done reading Romeo and Juliet and have learned drama terms, you incorrectly used the word 'soliloquy' in this chapter. A soliloquy is a lengthy speech spoken by a character alone on a stage, the correct word to use would be monologue instead.

Back to the chapter now that I've said my bit haha
Gemini Sister chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
Okay not sure if you are still around. I found this story while reading anothers work and found it in their favourites list. A great way for finding some really decent writing.

I found yours and have read this over two days. I have held off reviewing till now.

Mainly as I wished to review the overall story in one post .

The family feel to this story has been astounding. I have learned to love Hermione's Nana and how insighful sshe was and loved her comments re her daughter, Hermiones mother. a very tuff nut to crack. lol.

I then realised Snape too had a family cousins and things which made me smile warmly. He had even a strange female cousin too and even their own brief stories gave me a great in depth of knowing both sides to the Hermione and Severus relationship.

The Grandma who adored her little Severus was adorable and gave us lots of back story even though the scenes were short. Loved the Summer Solstice festivites - you did a suepr job.

The whole thing starting with a potion and morphed into a beautiful story that grew on me each pagge that I listened too.

I am blind btw so the scenes you wrote in detail gave me a picture in my head. Superb writing that kept me enthralled .

Lots I could say re the magical romance growing, snarky characters and broken hearted Auros lol a beautiful ttale written and enjoyed immensely by myself.

I do hope you are still around and am able to see this review.

Kindest regards and thanks for writing and posting. A good story like yours deserves the greatest of reviews. hugs. Thanks for writing a happy ending to a surly Snape who has been cajoled aaand coaxed into believing he can have a happy ever after.
3,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »