Reviews for Heart over Mind
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
SPOILER!

Animagus is Caracal
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I found this story many years ago in a different site and it was the one that ignited my love of SSHG.
I reread this every year or so, and it just gets better! I truly adore your story telling and this remains one of my favourites.
Thank you.
Alex chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Wow, superb job. Having read this story I feel like I have just been on a three year emotional roller coaster of fear, longing, hope, desire, and love. It was so interesting to see Hermione go off the Trinity and meet new people and have new lifelong friends as well of old, like Harry and Ron. I especially loved the way you portrayed Ron and Harry's relationship with Hermione. A lot of HGSS and HGDM fics really bash they boys and turn them into the villain which I've always hated. Harry and Ron love Hermione they wouldn't simply fly off the handle and never accept her again; sure there would be tension a first but it shouldn't take up every HP/RW/HG scene. You fic showed the loving, happy relationship they have with each other, they are best friends after all. I really appreciated that. I thought making Hermione Italian was also an interesting choice and it gave her family dynamic such depth.
Overall, a phenomenal job. A really enjoyed reading your fic. Thanks so much for that :)
-Allie
Amy chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
This was amazing, read all the chapters in 24 hours! I got sooooo entrenched in the stories and it's given me a new appreciation for Snape. Wish this had more chapters. Would love to know what happens next. :D
makimakimaki chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful. Wish there was an epilogue though.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
So, what was her animagus form? Very good story, by the way :)
Inner Self chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Would not her love be impervious as well if he drank the potion? Snape was the only person in the room who did not drink the potion. I wonder if that's what Snape was pondering.
Imagination94 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Wow, what a beautifully written chapter, particularly the scene of her sat in the grass. Brilliant!
Other chapter 27 . 8/30/2013
I was expecting the perfume, past lives thing, to come into play... and make her the princess what's-her-name. Hell, the tattoo almost made me think it had something to do with the other hayam immune. Alas, earwax. There were some other things I thought you would do... or make use of, but it doesn't really matter. Though, it's funny in hindsight that people think he was a pureblood and all that other stuff.
PhenomsGirl chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
since it didnt work on Hermione then would it also not work on her true love ruling out ron, harry, draco. also would it have been more effective with neville if he was her true love?
Lady Mage chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
This is an absolutely enthralling and beautiful story. You have created a masterpiece! The characters are so deep, and the love feels very real. Thank you for sharing this with us.
water lily in clearwater chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
I just wanted to say I really loved this story, because it really builds up and u can see the charactars chancing over the years. It makes a really realistic story. Sometimes I even felt like it was really a harry potter sequel or something, because you described the persons so well, even when you came up with them, like Maureen and Elena. This really is my longest review I've ever posted! Anyway, what I was saying is, it's just a great story and I loved it!
Melissa72 chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
This is my second go around with this fic. Am a fan:) The concept of the potion was a nifty idea. And I liked how you kept Severus true to form and realistic...helps us believe the story a bit more.

Fav part: obviously the scene in the courtyard where she comes clean. "It's you". Dun-dun-dun! Classic and very good. Also loved jealous Severus. He can be a little daft sometimes:)

Not so fav part? It's not so much a "part" but just a concept that runs through. A result of distorted so called "sex education" which really isn't "education" at all but a missive on destruction. It's never "love" to lie to someone which is what happens when you have sex outside a lifelong, faithful marriage...for sex says "I give all of myself to you" and thus it can be only true in the marital context. Otherwise it's just lust and usury...which is also why I can't stand the Sophia character who is immature, destructive and irresponsible. It's not love to treat men like socks or give a sick novel and immodest clothing to a child. And you've got to admit that if a young someone you loved started falling for a guy who was as cruel, mean and crass as Severus, you'd be concerned. As much as I love his character, he is selfish and unkind...although we chicks see that as a challenge to change and redeem:) Ok, off my soap box:)

Well written scenes between the two...and I enjoyed being in Severus' head. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
arcangeldjr chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Oh Albus, the sneaky sneak.
angel897 chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
loved it very sweet and fun chapter to read love this paring :)
3,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »