Reviews for Heart over Mind
amber chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
I just so happened to stumble apon this fanfic a few days ago and i thought it interesting, so i felt inclined to read it. It was absolutely the best fanfiction i have had the pleasure of reading. It has brought me through a rollar coaster of emotions, and it was beautifully composed. I was suprised that snape and hermione didnt have intercourse, and i was pleased. When hermione first found out her begrudging love for her professer snape. When he almost kissed her at her first mid summer. When she told him that she loved him and he took her and kissed her for the first time. Ot was hard to believe that this was snape and hermione. It left me wanting to read more. I thank you for this wonderful fanfiction, and i bid you a fond ado. I wish you well,
Julialien chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this story :D Its seriously one of my favourites!
Writtenaspr chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Oh. "He was not trying to find Miss Granger before she left the grounds, but only..."
That, and the next paragraphs are like Jane Austen in their wonderful , intimate, wise, penetrating discription of a soul in love, in chaos. I love this story, and I read it again, to be swept away by the talent you have. Thank you. Promise, do keep writing.
kitty2lion chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
o Snape - something tickling your brain?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
interesting
atieyK chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Guest chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
wonderful tale and writing. thank you
A chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I dont like the muggle influence of going to a uni that you have added to this fic.. Wizards are fully qualified once they leave Hogwarts.
A chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Haha this chapter was funny :) i love Snape's maliciousness. Tiny brit-pick though is that Hermione would have went to primary school before hogwarts. No such thing as grade school
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Brings back all the memories of being a teenager at folk festivals, where the people you're with and the darkness make everything so much more exciting!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I have enjoyed your slow and steady - and realistic - pace of the story.
Just as J Rowling introduces Viktor, Lavender and Cho to give the youngsters some other friendships so they are less likely to muck up the ones that matter, Craig was a sensible plot point.
I'd like more about what's happening in the wider war, but this is a Hermione POV, rather than Harry's.
BeautyOfFire chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
Severus is perfectly in character and I love this AU! Wonderfully written and enchanting!
momocow0012 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I like this story even more now cause you like cats! :)
I know random review! I just found your story and I love it!
roon0 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Loved this chapter. A glimmer of progress between Hermonie and Snape?
3,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »