Reviews for Heart over Mind
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Another good chapter. I'm enjoying seeing how Hermione has softened him a bit, at least towards her. I really wonder if their separation will make their hearts grow fonder. Looking forward to that )
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter, so much interaction between both SS and HG, highly amusing. I have to say though, that this fanfic seems very familiar as I keep getting dejavu in this chapter. Either I've actually started reading this a long time ago or it's a sign that I'm on the right path in my life. Apparently I'm meant to read a bunch of fan fiction because I've gotten dejavu so many times while reading this stuff. Anyway, I look forward to more of 'their' interactions together. Thank you for writing another wonderful chapter :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
I loved this story it was phenomenonal
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
I just finished reading your story over the course of a day and it was BRILLIANT. I love Severus and this story was so realistic and perfectly captured his personality. I don't know how to explain how much I loved reading your story but you know when you finish reading or watching a great series or book and you get an overwhelming sense of sadness because it's over? That's what I'm feeling as I write this review. It was wonderful and I just want to applaude you and thank you SO much for writing this! Seriously- I loved it.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Wow, this was so well written! It was a perfect chapter, or at the very least nearly perfect. No criticisms, no critiques, just praise. I loved to part where Dumbledore was talking to Hermione. I guess that's the part where you used a lot of your professors wisdom, very sound and good advise. The the part with Dumbledore and Severus at the end of the chapter was so funny hilarious. All of the characters are so in character. Love this chapter, thank you! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Haha! Hermione, if you don't want to think about it, stop imaging and recalling it X) Great chapter! And just so you know, I'm terrible at giving reviews, but I will give them none the less! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Another awesome chapter. Snake knows nothing yet, hehe. And then all that gossiping was highly amusing X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Oh how I love reading fan fictions at that are at the caliber of a professional writer. Thank you for this wonderfully written chapter. I also appreciate the notes at the end :) Now, who is this soul mate? Hmmmm...
CapnHoek chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
Brilliant. Fan-freaking-tastic. I LOVED the story. Kept me up. Man you write dang good.
RSLR chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
I don't usually leave reviews but this story is just too much. I started reading after you had completed it and I loved it. It has become one of my favourite fanfics. I am probably going to read it again and again, something I usually hate to do. I hope you can write more fanfics like these - ones that are based on something other than sex and keep you interested. I feel like I should thank you for writing because I really enjoyed reading this, and so I am. Hope to read more of your fanfics.
starlingkingandqueen chapter 27 . 6/30/2015
Dear Regann: I wanted to say thank you so very much for an absolutely lovely story which rang so true of the characters, and was so filled with genuine dialogue and perfect writing and an incredibly detailed plot. You are an incredible writer; thank you for sharing this online. It was a tremendous privilege reading this, and I will keep re-reading it, as I can't just leave it and end here! Your admiring fan...
kiki chapter 27 . 6/26/2015
really good story, love it!
t chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
I have read this fanfic once a year for the last 7 years. beautifully written and carefully created. thank you for the time and heart you put into this absolute babe of a romance.
Sizzy chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Actually, it's Iksiraat, as in إكسيرات but it's alright, can't wait to read the rest of the story
vessnape chapter 27 . 6/20/2015