Reviews for Heart over Mind
BellsStewart chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Overall the story is Amazing! However I wish there was more of a kick to the ending like a grand finale, other than that you have amazing writing talent! x
AccaliaSnape chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Gosh I love this story. And pikey Severus? GENIUS.
Tori chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
The one word to describe this story is fascinating. Absolutely, brilliantly fascinating. From all the carefully woven-in facts to the threading of Hermione's muggle life and her wizard life to her entertaining and unique (and oh, so real) family to the plot and everything, you've created something magical here (in the Muggle sense of the word). And for that, I thank you.
Originality-Report chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Oh my god! You are driving me insane! I can't take it...

On to the next chapter :3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
This is so good! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
When do you think they will get into a relationship?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OK, I realize this was started ten years ago, so I won't quibble about the rest of the quality too much - that was early days. ;)

But I'm a bit lost -? Are you trying to say that everyone in class is willingly drinking a love potion which will make them feel romantically affectionate towards their Potions partner for a while? Because, hello, Harry and Ron! I'm sure there are plenty of other Potions pairings too who would find it pretty awful to like each other. After all, close friends often sit together for classes. How awful would it be to feel romantic toward your platonic best friend?! Yeah, I just don't get this one.

Also, why in the world is the "whole class" paying such close attention to the "drama" while they are, essentially, drugged? You'd think that stuff running through their systems would be at least a little distracting. Forgetting minor details like this can really pull a story down.
Innocently-sassy chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
I am disappointed this story ended. It's not usually a pairing I read, but I enjoyed it immensely nevertheless. You have a wonderful writing voice. I especially liked the chapters with letters.

I thought it could use more. Not sure if you were just tired of the story and wanted it to end. Would have liked to hear more about Hermione's animagus form or what Harry decided upon as his future (I seriously thought you'd make him the new DADA professor!). But, as I said, I loved the story anyway! I know it's been years since this was posted, but hopefully you'll still see the tons of positive reviews that this story garners.

(Also, I know you've mentioned it in your ANs, but awesome vocabulary! I've learned some new words from this. Definitely not something that can be said for most fanfics!)
Mary chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
I started reading this about 5 days ago and I haven't been able to stop reading it, I just finished it and I can honestly say that is by farthe best snermione story I've read. I love how you didn't revolve around sex for them to be happy, because honestly, had it been about that I would've stopped reading it. You insight on everything was impeccable! I usually don't leave reviews, but about halfway through I said to myself "I need to leave a review." I love how you formed their outlines, and how they interacted. It was all very real, and I just want to say that you've gained a new fan! Congrats on such a great story, and though I'm sad to see this one come to an end, I look forward to more of your stories!
fluffy20456 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
awsome!
cdd12 chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
tha;nk you
cherry.chan3425 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Very inetesting so far ;)
angelthree117 chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Okay, I admit I was never a Snape fan. I hated him through every book that I read and every movie that I saw, right up until the minute he died. Then, I couldn't help but have a healthy respect for the man and everything he put up with and did. Then my sister got into the HG/SS ship, and I thought it was a bit wierd, but hey, to each her own. I never ventured into the Harry Potter fanfic section, and never intended to. Yesterday I was reading a fic by an author in the Narnia fandom, and then read through the author's profile page and saw this story in her favorites. The summary struck me as interesting, so I figured I would give it a shot. After one particularly late night, and another hour today, I now find I have the need to go and read a bunch of other fics. Dang it! I loved this story, and found it very believable, and sweet, and fun to read. One question I still have is about the significance of the stars on Hermione's charm bracelet. I don't get it. As a side note, I don't usually yell at my computer screen when reading a story, but when Lupin interupted their first 'almost kiss', I started yelling. So well done there as well.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/5/2013
very good. thanks for writing
noelnoel2 chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
I'm sorry I didn't review while I was reading, but I could not pause long enough. It must have been excruciatingly difficult for those who followed the story as it was written.

As I wrote previously, the ending was worthy of the story. It was a scene just between the two of them
that underscored how their love was above any social convention.

The reason that I do not like the pairing in general is not because of the het or the age difference per se. I just can't see those two personalities getting on together for any length of time. However this story was so well-written that I could suspend my disbelief for the time it took to get to the dignified ending.

I am always amazed when an author closes a story and it is ..satisfying. kudos! :)
3,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »