Reviews for Heart over Mind
Judith Shakespeare chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
Aww! I just came across this story and loved it so much that I pulled an all-nighter last night because I couldn't "put it down," so to speak! What a beautiful story ... it's definitely made my Favorites list. Thanks so much for writing this!
earlyable chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
*shrieks* Sorry, the gooeyness of that last scene got stuck to the bottom of my shoe. ;-)

But honestly though, great story and I wish it were longer, if only so it wouldn't have to end!
pathgirl chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
i'm having a lot of difficulty at dumbledore asking/allowing HG to sit by SS's bedside. there is a student /teacher relationship here and i don't think dumbledore would do something like this.
plus, i really doubt that an injured SS, after a deatheater meeting would be cared for in an open hospital bed. the possibility of another student entering/seeing SS would get tongues wagging. I bet that if a teacher was ill/injured, s/he would be cared for in their own suite. or else, temporary/magical walls would be created in the hospital wing to allow them a far greater degree of privacy than an open bed would allow.
pathgirl chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Add me to the list of people who comments on your proper use of grammar and the English language. I had to abandon many a promising story line because I just could not stand the horrible writing.
While I love the story so far, I would point out that I do not think Dumbledore would ever encourage a student's romantic interest in a teacher, even a teacher in need or romantic rescue. Neither would he encourage a teacher's interest in a student, even a smart and mature one at that. Since HG in this story is 7th year, I would spin the story to someone have HG graduate without revealing her attraction, then have the relationship progress once the student/teacher relationship ceases.
Jwo38 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I'm re-reading this for the umpteenth time (I was perusing my favorites and saw it) and just wanted to let you know that I like it more every time I read it. Thanks for sharing your words with us!

Jenn
any chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
thanks for the most beautiful story i have read in a long time
goblinphantomgirl chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Truly fantastic novels have you reading into the night. I can honestly say that I have been reading this all day, unable to stop. My heart is still racing but I'm glad I got to the climax. Thank you for this sensational experience. I'm in awe. :)
goblinphantomgirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
There's a part of me that's hoping there's going to be fight in the next chapter, i.e. Snape defends Hermione from some sleazy drunkard. However, I'm sure whatever you've got planned is sensational. I've come this far and trust your judgment. :)
goblinphantomgirl chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Aah he bought her a present! My heart is beating fast and I'm beaming on her behalf. :)
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Excellent chapter. You've kept very well to canon and I like your use of sophisticated language. It makes it seem more real somehow. :)
rivruskende chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Utterly brilliant!
Chaunie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this idea. It's really cool, and you have me hooked already.
SnapesTwin chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Utterly brilliant - I just wish we'd gotten to see more of her parents coming around to their relationship.
SnapesTwin chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I'm your three thousandth favourite! Wooo!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I've just started reading your fic today. I'll probably finish it before being able to sleep. lol I also love you for this,

"Did we?" Caroline drawled archly, catching William's eyes as she continued. "I thought we named her after that David Bowie song. Oh well."

I can't wait to see what happens. :D
3,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »