Reviews for Heart over Mind
mrs.mustache chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just started this and it looks great so far.
Cyd the Squid chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Really lovely. My favorite part of the whole story was right after the battle when she and Snape run into each other's arms - perfect!
I Am Coolio chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
It's cute but i wanted more between them. Not like inappropiate stuff, but the sweet little fillers that Hermione and Severus share.
TheLadyJaye chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Holy crap...this chapter literally brought me to tears...so emotional!
Evohe chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Realist, not angsty, I loved all your characters : a superb tale!

Thank you for sharing.
Evohe!

PS : You do realise you didn't tell us what Hermione's animagus form was, don't you?
Sylvia.I chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
This was such an amazing story. I fell more and more in love with it the more I read. Amazing writing and a talented storyteller makes for a spectacular work of art.

Sylvia
Sylvia.I chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
For some reason, this chapter reminded me of pride and prejudice, but I can't pin point exactly why. Lovely chapter.

Sylvia
Muggles chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
I know it has been years since you wrote this so I hope you are still seeing the reviews.

This was a beautiful story, so complex and wonderful to read.

Thank you for writing it.
BellsStewart chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Overall the story is Amazing! However I wish there was more of a kick to the ending like a grand finale, other than that you have amazing writing talent! x
AccaliaSnape chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Gosh I love this story. And pikey Severus? GENIUS.
Tori chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
The one word to describe this story is fascinating. Absolutely, brilliantly fascinating. From all the carefully woven-in facts to the threading of Hermione's muggle life and her wizard life to her entertaining and unique (and oh, so real) family to the plot and everything, you've created something magical here (in the Muggle sense of the word). And for that, I thank you.
Originality-Report chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Oh my god! You are driving me insane! I can't take it...

On to the next chapter :3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
This is so good! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
When do you think they will get into a relationship?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OK, I realize this was started ten years ago, so I won't quibble about the rest of the quality too much - that was early days. ;)

But I'm a bit lost -? Are you trying to say that everyone in class is willingly drinking a love potion which will make them feel romantically affectionate towards their Potions partner for a while? Because, hello, Harry and Ron! I'm sure there are plenty of other Potions pairings too who would find it pretty awful to like each other. After all, close friends often sit together for classes. How awful would it be to feel romantic toward your platonic best friend?! Yeah, I just don't get this one.

Also, why in the world is the "whole class" paying such close attention to the "drama" while they are, essentially, drugged? You'd think that stuff running through their systems would be at least a little distracting. Forgetting minor details like this can really pull a story down.
3,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »