Reviews for Heart over Mind
Just a note chapter 9 . 4/28
Just a note from a fan who's rereading this story for the third time!

'Non si preoccupi cara, il piacere e' mio' should be 'Non ti preoccupare cara...'.

Signora Morazzano protested sharply. La signora Morazzano protested sharply.
blackeyedlily chapter 27 . 4/9
This is a favorite story of mine. I'm rereading it after several years and it still holds up as a lovely piece of writing. It is incredibly romantic and well written. A true gem in the Harry Potter universe, especially among SS/HG fics.
SaiyaCat chapter 27 . 4/5
So Beautiful!
alex200021 chapter 20 . 3/29
Finally!
Sigrid Frost chapter 27 . 3/29
Great story which I swallowed in only three days in the midst of family dinners and other easter activities. I really liked the slowly growing romance and the witty dialogue. Snape was very true to the character from the canon.
isara-love chapter 27 . 3/20
That was amazing story, I do really enjoyed, already feel miss the story. I want more. Or new story about their love, fight, jealousy, and other thing. Thank you so much for this lovely journey.
Be well
Sara
isara-love chapter 12 . 3/19
I love this chapter, I did worry and cries with them too, it was so amazing, I love them as pair,
:-)
WritingBlock chapter 15 . 2/9
I never thought that I would ever hate Remus Lupin until now.
J.D.Bell chapter 16 . 2/6
Absolutely loving this. Your pace is perfect and I am very interested in the ending- how will Moldywort meet his comeuppance? And the pair. You nailed this goodbye scene. Excellent dialogue and tone. Race to the finish.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 27 . 2/6
Lovely story! Sequel, please?
EbonyWing chapter 27 . 2/4
Wonderful!
Believable and lovely-I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! ;)
Fantomette34 chapter 27 . 2/1
Oh mon Dieu quelle histoire merveilleuse, tellement bien écrite !
Tout est parfait : la description des lieux des personnages, les interactions entre les protagonistes...
Cette fic m'a émue, elle m'a accompagnée depuis plusieurs jours et je suis tombée en amour avec elle...
Merci pour le partage de cette histoire grandiose qui rend hommage à l'univers de HP !
Encore bravo et bonne continuation ! Vous êtes un grand écrivain...
SweetProserpina chapter 27 . 1/26
So supremely excellent. Thank you very much for your amazing writing! One of the best fanfic I've ever read.. and I've been reading them since 2003!
queenarabelle chapter 27 . 1/26
The best snamione fan fiction I've ever read. This story contains the characterization as much as related to the original series. And I love the way their love established step by step. This story is fantastic! No words to describe... great job!
3,491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »