Reviews for Heart over Mind
starlingkingandqueen chapter 27 . 6/30
Dear Regann: I wanted to say thank you so very much for an absolutely lovely story which rang so true of the characters, and was so filled with genuine dialogue and perfect writing and an incredibly detailed plot. You are an incredible writer; thank you for sharing this online. It was a tremendous privilege reading this, and I will keep re-reading it, as I can't just leave it and end here! Your admiring fan...
kiki chapter 27 . 6/26
really good story, love it!
t chapter 27 . 6/23
I have read this fanfic once a year for the last 7 years. beautifully written and carefully created. thank you for the time and heart you put into this absolute babe of a romance.
Sizzy chapter 1 . 6/22
Actually, it's Iksiraat, as in إكسيرات but it's alright, can't wait to read the rest of the story
vessnape chapter 27 . 6/20
great story! LOVED IT. Severus
acompletenerd chapter 22 . 6/18
You are a marvelous writer. I have deeply enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.
vessnape chapter 1 . 6/12
great story! can't wait to read next chapters
Where's Crooks? At this point Snape would be better off finding someone else to date, someone who might manage to put him first for once instead of being so selfish and only thinking about themselves at every opportunity.
Kelsie Beaudoin chapter 9 . 5/21
LOVING this story. Severus' letter to Hermione was especially touching. You are a fantastic writer!
I don't understand why Hermione sees telling people about her relationship as being a "confession". She's done nothing wrong. And she really does keep shortchanging Snape.
I love how you're keeping Hermione from being "that girl" who drops everyone in her life the instant she has a love interest. Her family and her other friends are very important to her ALONG WITH Snape. Kudos!
Why didn't Hermione just tell Molly to wait a minute, then grab her wand, heal her head, THEN have the unwanted discussion?
Dumbledore reminds me of a retarded prat who keeps poking some poor down and out chap's bruise over and over because he hasn't the common sense to realize he's so damn stupid.

I like Chef Paul Prudhomme, too.
As much as I love this story it feels like it's going nowhere.
So Severus was going to stand around and watch Lucius as he kidnapped, tortured, raped, then eventually got around to handing Hermione off to Voldemort? Nice.
3,423 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »