Reviews for Heart over Mind
Tarah chapter 27 . 2/25
Hello Regann! Nice to meet you!

That..was the most beautiful take on HGSS that I've read so far. I must admit I've been somewhat apprehensive about your story at first, because HGSS fics over 150.000 tend to be filled with smut, but you've done an excellent job with the pacing and kept me on my toes about what's going to happen in the next chapter. I'm actually really glad you kept it T until the very end, because in my opinion, sex scene in the middle would have ruined it. (I don't shy away from a good X-rated scene, but some fics out there just plainly overuse it).

Most importantly - your characters were believable. As much as I hate meddling Ginny, she didn't strike me as annoying (as she sadly does in other fictions) and, even though it's just my opinion, her reactions were very much in character.

As much as I love your story, I would like to mention that I've felt that the revelation of Hermione's animagus form was slightly anticlimactic, as I was hoping there would be some plot development regarding the matter since you've kept mentioning it.

All in all, great story, interesting original characters and believable romance which gave me butterflies and kept me reading until well into the night. Thank you.
meg527 chapter 27 . 2/13
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Joy chapter 27 . 2/8
I have read this fic, and re-read it many times. Thank you for leaving it up and gracing your readers with this wonderful story as well as your incredible talent for language.
electronic.neko chapter 26 . 2/9
Oh, lord, I laughed out loud when McGonagall bemoaned the fact that Harry and Ron never thought to check the Animagus registry for Hermione's form. In their defense, I have to say that if I were in their shoes I would probably consider that cheating.
electronic.neko chapter 13 . 2/9
I don't know, a celebration with the chief features being drinking and lighting things on fire sounds pretty amazing to me. Sort of like 4th of July, but with slightly less risk of blowing your fingers off. and hopefully wizards have better bug-bite prevention technology. I'm jealous that Hermione gets to experience it, but not surprised she's adamant about going to Hogsmeade. Don't think I could pass it up if I were in her place, either.
Fumblepaws chapter 27 . 2/6
Great story with a slow and lovely romance.
Unsure1 chapter 3 . 1/11
I'm liking the story so far- even though you did post this a long time ago! Only thing is, you called Ginny, "Virgina." Ginevra is her full maiden name. Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying everything :)
PhoenixflIight chapter 27 . 1/8
This was marvellous...
wendymarlowe chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Love the compromise they came up with about Divination - didn't see that coming!
jasperslover chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
aweeee severus is getting to be a little romantic :)
JstDani chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
At the start o the fic wasn't "snuffles" still around..? I love that Hermione is studying medicine. But I feel she didn't get a proper role in the war, she would have been fighting by Harry's side, like all through school! He wouldn't have let her studies get in the way, at least that's my idea of her.
JstDani chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
This is honestly one of my favourite stories ive read on ff-net! So I'm re-reading it haha
lolcia1998 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Wow I love it! My name is Carolina as well :'3 yay!
rosmerta chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
I just re-read this after several years(!) and it holds up as well as it ever did! I've enjoyed this fic and so many things about it - Hermione's unique family, the slow and believable build-up of the romance, the believable way Severus and Hermione gradually gain the acceptance of family and friends. And I must say it's delightful that you have a chapter titled simply "Everybody Finds Out" - I picture Hermione beseeching the heavens, fists clenched: "Everybody has found out! Help!" Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!
Megan1339 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
I know that this story is already finished, but i would like to tell you that I greatly enjoyed reading it. I thought that your characters were well developed and you had a great plot, with several dimensions. Great Job.
3,308 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »