Reviews for Heart over Mind
laelruin chapter 27 . 10/5
This Story is exceptionally wonderful. I sincerely loved it from beginning to end. I think that you have accomplished the goals that you set for yourself and this story and frankly, I find it refreshing to read something that feel more solid and real than the typical fare that I find available on the site. I love Hermione's family dynamics and culture, she feels more like a real person in the story than simply a character.
Thank you for all of the time, creativity, and effort you have put forth in the story.
You ROCK!
L
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 9/20
Truly beautiful. This is defiantly a golden needle in a haystack of beautiful stories. It stood out and grabbed my whole attention and emotions. I thank you for such a heartwarming read.
clausumcormeum chapter 27 . 9/9
Aww, I love the ending. They're so very very cute.
clausumcormeum chapter 19 . 9/9
My heart! When they hug and spoke. Gosh, my heart.
clausumcormeum chapter 16 . 9/9
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, they're both so sad and in love
audiblyausten chapter 27 . 9/6
I LOVE this. I'm not a huge fan of the Snape/Hermione ship in general, but I wanted to give it a try and I'm so glad I read this fic. Snape and Hermione's relationship evolved so wonderfully that I enjoyed every second of it. It was a slow burn, yes, but not once was I bored; their relationship changed with every chapter as the characters themselves grew and changed, and that was fascinating and lovely to follow. That these two are, essentially, perfectly matched made sense, and watching them slowly but surely spiral toward each other until they'd finally locked into place in the last chapter was just such a lovely journey. I realize I've sounded awfully repetitive all through this review so I'll cut myself off now by thanking you for writing this fic. I'm quite sure I'll return to read it again and again in the future.
Vespera chapter 27 . 8/22
I Love it!
idreamofdraco chapter 20 . 8/19
Every few months, I come back and reread chapters 19 and 20, and every single time my heart flutters the same way it did the first time I read them ten years ago. This is the most satisfying conclusion of a slow-burn romance I have ever read. Thank you so much for this amazingly well-crafted story. All the love.
General Mac chapter 27 . 8/16
thanks for the fic loved it
sasu-hina94 chapter 2 . 8/12
It is al-huyam or al-hoyam and it is the last stage of love wich is madness from excessive love and where the lover loses all sense of reason
There are 14 stages of love in Arabic and Huyam is the last stage.
I guess you already know it, I jut wanted to brag a little :D
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 7/16
at last! siggghhh
CaliforniaCougar chapter 15 . 7/16
stupid Lupin being a killjoy lol
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 7/15
love the symbolism and the note of her Christmas present
CaliforniaCougar chapter 3 . 7/15
My only question is, does that mean that Harry isn't Ginny's soulmate in this fiction? Because if so, then why wouldn't Harry have been immune as well?
3,585 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »