Reviews for Heart over Mind
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Nice chapter - I like Hermione's friends at Trinity, and also how her relationship with Severus is slowly growing (to me it's more satisfying if it doesn't all happen too fast, at least most of the time!). And yay, she's back at Hogwarts!
ali g chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
AMAZING! seriously SPECTACULAR! Great writing, great plot, and great way to keep everyone in character. i really like both hermione and snape's personalities in this! i seriously can not wait until the next chapter so hurry up! hehe great job!

xoxo

ali g
Anna chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Lovely chapter. Great story. I'm hooked on this one.
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
When I got the WIKTT digest today with the notice of your update, I thought to myself, 'I wonder what that one's about?'

Upon reading the first chapter, I realised that I had read it before, long ago and had lost touch with the story.

I am so glad to have my attention refocussed on it!

Great story, thanks for writing!
Sarah T chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
This was such a wonderful chapter. Thanks, I can't wait for more!
ChishionoTenshi chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Wow, that was nifty. *raises her hand* That was SO hard to tell. _ Well, I think you've done a fine job. I can't wait for the next installment.
OzRatbag2 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Oh I am enjoying this - an original idea and a wonderful dialogue between the two characters that just exudes warmth, tenderness and a genuine friendship.

The biting wit of the letters is very well done and the story would probably not work as well (on many levels) if this friendly baiting was absent.

The background sub-plot of the Death Eaters, the murder of the hapless informant and to go back a few notches the idea of Hayaam just adds to the enjoyment of this fic.

I can see this becoming one of my favourites very easily. Well written, well thought out and with a plethora of plot details that mark this as a mature fic for a discerning audience.
Imhilien chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
I'm glad you have updated - I enjoyed reading the latest chapter.

I await the next one...

- Nicolette :-)
Kayla chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
That's a great story! Don't leave us hangin'! Please write on!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
thank you so much for updating...I have been anxiously waiting for it...I am really enjoying this story and I can't wait until you update again.
MadAboutHarry chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
That was great! A nice long chapter, good interaction between Hr/SS and plenty of surprises and suspense! Can't wait for Chapter 8!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
_ I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

That was by far one of the best chapters so far! It was the biggest too...so... _

I loved the touch at the end. Him tucking hair behind her ear, then telling her that it's because it would be bad for the potion! I LOVE IT! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! Keep it up!

Jennifer
Silindro chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
this looks to be another sev/mione classic. i really like the concept of the love potion in the beginning, and i can't wait to see how it all turns out.
SibilantSibyl18 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Hey, great chapter (and it was long!). I really appreciate the time that you are taking to actually build a relationship between Snape and Hermione, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderful job!

-Sibyl
hpz26 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Very well written chapter. I really enjoyed the banter between the two most.

Thanks for writing.