Reviews for Heart over Mind
Irlandaise007 chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
Bravo! Yet another excellent chapter...and well worth the wait. I was very cranky when I woke up this morning, but seeing this updated made my day. I can't wait to see Sev's reaction to Hermione's eventual confession.
littlebhaggy chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
Please, please, please update soon. I love your story, everyone is very in character
JustJeanette chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
Adding my voice to the many I expect you have already recieve, thank gods this wasn't abandoned... One of my favorite WIP's that I wish was finished... So I can sit dwn with a good cuppa and read it all the way through (again and again).

Staying turned to the fanfiction alert bot... LOve Jeanette
Sara N chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
I just happened to stumble across your story last night and couldn't seem to turn off the computer! Imagine my delight when there was an update waiting for me when I checked tonight...your story telling skills are impressive but I've noticed some missed words and incorrect spellings. If you're interested in having a beta, I humbly offer my services...if not, I understand completely and simply implore you to continue the tale! :o)
crissy chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
i wonder just how long it will take her to fullfill that promise.
HunnySnowBunny chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
I LOVE YOU! Do you know this? I'm sure you don't...but I do! Why you may ask? Because you have such a wonderful grasp of the English language. You don't USE it. You play it like a beuatiful harp, weaving the notes together to make a masterpiece. And because of that...I love you. _

This chapter was beautiful! I'm very glad Hermione has made the decision to, at some point, enlighten the...no...her dear Professor of her...plight in love? Her aurdor for him? Either way, I'm happy! *Does a little happy dance*

I loved Herm's t-shirt! It was very cute! _~ She could always be cheeky and transfigure a shirt that says "Potions Masters do it better" _~ Making potions of course! _; I'm in such a giddy and silly mood! _

I love the little "Pangs" and "Twinges". VERY cute...and I really feel for Hermione. I mean, technically, it's almost like unrequetted love...only...maybe a bit better, since she doesn't have the embarrasment of him knowing, and she doesn't know of his feelings. Even though in her mind she doesn't think he loves her or is especially fond of her, it's tough to stop your heart from hoping. And because he hasn't said "No, I don't love you, nor will I ever"...well, it sort of leaves her heart to hope.

I can't wait for more on this loverly story!

With love, a Snape Plushie, and a "Potion Masters do it best" t-shirt,

Jen
sara chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
oh it was good...i was not disappointed. i really love this story. i hope it has a happy ending haha
sara chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
oh i am so excited that you posted again so soon, i just clicked on the link randomly (i have it bookmarked to check, and you had updated. well, i have to read it now, but i am sure it will be great!
Feather Qwill chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Oh! Jealous sevvie! yaya!
hpz26 chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Thanks for updating. This is one of my favorite stories I have read in the HP fan world. I can't wait for more!
Imhilien chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
I'm delighted to see you have updated - as always, it was a pleasure to read.

The t-shirt incident was amusing!

Looking forward to the next update...

- Imhilien :-)
Deeble chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Yay! I thought you had given up on this story and am very glad to see another installment - one with plenty of Snapey goodness.
HeavenStone chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
Making the first parts of your fanfiction OOtP-compatible would do three things:

1. Force meticulous old readers like myself to go back and re-read the first ten parts in order to catch any possible changes of significance;

2. Possibly discourage new readers who, for some horrible reason, have not yet read Phoenix; and

3. Take up more of your undoubtedly precious time, time that I think would be better spent revising newer, yet-to-be released chapters.

Of course, this is just my opinion. I don't really care if I read your story again; it's original and I love it. *grin* The only point that I truly think has any validity is the last of the three.

Can't wait for an update! Here's hoping!
Eternal Queen chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
Incedible. Please post ASAP (not pressuring you or anything). I really love the story...
EnsignAbby chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
Wow. What attracts me to Hermione/Snape, I cannot say, but your fic is definately up there as one of the most thought out and well written ones I've read, which earns you a spot on my favorites list. Not an easy feat, mind you. But I do appreciate writers you update their stories at least once a month, and you seem to be doing that... so I won't complain there. In the future, I may ask you if I can post your fic on my personal page. I would appreciate it if you would let me. Otherwise, I cannot wait until your next chapter. Keep up the good work!
3,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »