Reviews for Heart over Mind
Reader chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
Just do what you like, and let me read when done.

I love your work and have no doubt in your decsions.
hoochiemamadivagoddess chapter 10 . 10/19/2003
oh...

It's been so long since we've had an update. Have you abandoned this amazing fic? I hope not.

Hope that you are well. Please bless us with an update.

Thanks,

LJ
Dude chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
I think I can safely say that this is the only fic I've seen that includes my native language in it! How do you know Arabic? Are you a native speaker, or are you looking through little books? Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise for me to see my language in the middle of a really nice fic! Puh-leeze update soon! :)
HarryPotterFreak1234 chapter 10 . 10/3/2003
oh this is a great story...i really like. slow moving, yet always there, hopeful...Sev is really in character, forever insecure and not willing to show he cares...goody a whole summer. please update quick
RelenaS chapter 10 . 9/14/2003
I really am suprised that i forgot about your story. I jsut realized that it existed again about three hours ago, and i just had to re-read it.

Well i did, and now i wonder, why haven't you updated for so long? i keep very tight tabs on the 'hermione/snape' section of and i ahven't see yours for ages and i find it at number 303! that is not a good sign.

I must tell you right now that i expect to see it back up in the one through twentyfour range some time soon, and the only way you can do that is if you update.

I hope you understand my threat fully.

Always a loyal reader.

RelenaS
Matte chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
It hasn't been very long at all, but seems like monthes and monthes since you've updated.. I've noticed you have other stories to write, but as a fan of this one alone I'll poke and prod you until I see chapter eleven. *pokes and prods*
Jenny chapter 10 . 8/25/2003
I loved this part, even if you're not completely happy. The problem comes in the case of where's the next part? Hurry Please!
JennyRad chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Nice story - I'd like to see more of it? Is it too much to hope that you'll be updating it soon?

One or two minor quibbles of grammar - you used terms like "gotten" and "I'll write you" which doesn't really fit with English English ...
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 10 . 8/21/2003
WO! Good story! please continue, it's good and very. . . intruiging.
Metallicafangirl chapter 10 . 8/17/2003
This is, without a doubt, one of the best SS/HG's I've ever read, am reading and ever will read. The interaction between the two is realistic, and your author's notes are actually a fun read, which is unusual.
sigh chapter 10 . 8/15/2003
The only problem i had with the last chapter was that it was the last one. You're writing is excellent and the story is one of the best I've read, fanfic or otherwise. You've actually managed to make me fall in love with Snape again, in a whole new way, congratulations. Few people can capture the sarcasm thatm akes him so perfect.

I know I'm going to sound like every other reviewer on earth when I say this but, please update soon!
sassw14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
nice...i'll have to get to the rest soon...
tashie chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
I love your story. I like the slow build up to get a real friendship and then move to a relationship, but dammit I want to know the end of the story! ;-) Hope you post the next chapter soon. Do you think Severus has ever taken hayam potion?
wallyflower chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
Thank you so much for updating-this chapter was well worth the wait! Ü I loved the character of Craig (he's lovely and reminds me of Peter Wimsey), and this chapter confirmed my suspicions that he would serve a bigger plot purpose than just a subordinate auror present at That Night. (Although I was a bit saddened to see his heart "broken" like that. Sigh.) And I love "The Twinge". Hermione seems to sincerely believe that he'll never feel the same as she does. What a surprise she'll get if Snape ever gets over himself and tells her! I look forward to their summer together, -C
ferretgirl1023 chapter 10 . 8/4/2003
Wow, what a great story. Update soon!
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »