Reviews for Heart over Mind
llGeekGoddessll chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
thank you so much for updating...I have been anxiously waiting for it...I am really enjoying this story and I can't wait until you update again.
MadAboutHarry chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
That was great! A nice long chapter, good interaction between Hr/SS and plenty of surprises and suspense! Can't wait for Chapter 8!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
_ I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

That was by far one of the best chapters so far! It was the biggest too...so... _

I loved the touch at the end. Him tucking hair behind her ear, then telling her that it's because it would be bad for the potion! I LOVE IT! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! Keep it up!

Jennifer
Silindro chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
this looks to be another sev/mione classic. i really like the concept of the love potion in the beginning, and i can't wait to see how it all turns out.
SibilantSibyl18 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Hey, great chapter (and it was long!). I really appreciate the time that you are taking to actually build a relationship between Snape and Hermione, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderful job!

-Sibyl
hpz26 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Very well written chapter. I really enjoyed the banter between the two most.

Thanks for writing.
Myranya chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Very nice, I especially like the Snape/Hermione interaction in the last paragraph. You give them some time to get together, much appreciated over the sudden 'notice eachother and fall instantly' stories!
agnessa chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
A lovely story with a slow realistic approach. The style was good from the beginning and it is just getting better with every chapter. I'm really happy to learn that you have plans to continue it. Waiting for the next chapter with fingers crossed!
Irlandaise007 chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Yay! I was so happy to see that you had updated! This really is a great story...it's so nice to come across a fanfic with quality plot (and good grammar and spelling). I was particularly impressed with the letters between Snape and Hermione; I like that you aren't making them automatically fall for each other as some authors do. Looking forward to the next chapter (and hoping it doesn't take a month...but that's ok if it's this good again!)
genny chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is wonderful! Great character development, and believable plot! Thank you for such a great story! I would hate for you to wait another month before an update!
uber grasshopper chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
YAY! u updated! _ And this chapter was well worth the wait _ Can't wait for the rest! Keep it comin!
Sci-Fi Nut chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Hurray! Another chapter and a perfectly wonderful one at that. I really enjoyed the bantering between Snape and Hermione and liked how you interweaved the original characters into the story. The glass blowing information was a nice touch (It's little side trips like that which keep a story interesting and make it seem more real-IMHO) Keep up the good work and thank you for the extra long chapter although I must say that I was sorry to see it come to an end. Looking forward to more...

Jules
Kem chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Love this story! I hope you will update soon.
TheOtherWillow chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Yay! Part seven! I'd been checking every day to see if this had been updated. Absolutely brilliant - your character developement is wonderful to watch. This is, without a doubt, my favorite story at the moment. I can't wait to see more!
Raquelos chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
This is a really excellent story. Congratulations! The characters are believable, I love the snarkiness. You are a very good writer. ...Now write :)
3,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »