Reviews for Heart over Mind
auroraziazan chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
Great, it's not the Christmas chapter, I suppose we'll get that to celebrate the beginning of summer, then? Just kidding, and I am quite enjoying this. The tentative balance of the Sev/Hermione relationship is really interesting to watch, as always, and I'd love to see where this goes.
Fille Bleue chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
I'm totally in love with this story! Job well done indeed... _

I hope to see you continue it soon...

I'm quite interested in what will take place in the next chapter... See how you've piqued my interest? The sign of a true writer... :-P

Bleu.
cosmo-queen chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
I have only recently become interested in Harry Potter fanfiction, and am a fan of Hermione/Snape fics in particular. I have greatly enjoyed reading this so far and I like the fact that the relationship is going along slowly. Like one of the other reviewers said, I don't like the "oh my god, all of a sudden I love you" style fics. The fact that this is a very well-written story with excellent vocabulary, spelling and grammar and that I have a feeling that some action will be happening soon ;) means I am going to stick around and wait for the next chapter of your story. In the meantime I'm adding this story to my favourites. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
ChishionoTenshi chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
It is not a monstrosity. It is very good. I thought your introspection caught the feelings very well. Your observations, I think, are spot on. This was such a well done chapter. I hope the next will be up soon. I cannot wait to meet her grandparents and parents.
Zarek chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
I love it! Keep going please!
Phoenix Flight chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
I really liked the letter to Hermione from her mother and how you completed it gradually! That was really neat.

Thanks for updating!
Dragon3 star chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
I loved the chapter! please post the next chapter soon! and maybe could you make the next chapter a little longer please. Thanks
Sam chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
I'm enjoying this story. Usually I don't go for WIP but you have such a great plot that I'm hooked and look forward to each update. I hope to read more soon! I also love the interaction you are having between Snape and Hermione, I can honestly see them having discussions as you wrote it.
Ezmerelda chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Oh, dear, I can't help a feeling of dread at her trip to her parent's house. Severus was right, of course, she's obviously a target, and I can't help the suspicion that an attack is forthcoming.

Thanks for writing!
SibilantSibyl18 chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Oh frabjous day, calloh callay! You updated!

Definitely not a monstrosity, Regann.

I love Tess of the D'Urbervilles (anything Hardy actually, but Tess is my favorite)... it's a wonderful book... somewhat depressing... but wonderful.

Great chapter.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

-Sibyl
Lifethrudreams chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
dude! This has got to be THE BEST Snape fic i've ever read! I love the way you're taking it slow between the two, it's great. I really get annoyed at those "OMG i love you! How could i have never seen this before?" type stories. Don't get mad about the long chapters, i enjoy them for one and i'm sure many other people do too, it gives me something to read during class! D. Keep it up i love this fanfic!
hpz26 chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
thanks for writing
Athena Linborn chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Hi,

this is a really good story - I can't wait to read the next installment. I think it is brilliant the way you have tried to make hermione in to a three dimensial person - we get to see her feelings and ideas, something which is very important. I wil stop rambling now but keep up the good work and believe me, the story is no monstrosity.
MadAboutHarry chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Why do I think that Snape will accompany her instead of McGonagall? :-) Nice bridge-hope the update is soon!
Daria-B chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Can't wait for the Christmas chapter! (i really like Christmas!) ;-)
3,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »