Reviews for Heart over Mind
JaneLane88 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Great story so far. You really changed my mind about having Hermoine and Spape as a couple. Now that I've read the last 12 chapters, I can't wait until you get the rest of the story up.

I've just read the fifth Harry Potter Book, and I agree that you should probably update it so your fic works with it. Good job, keep it up. _~

Mickat24 chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Here is your well-deserved review. Lovely writing, excellent characterization, and wondeful plot. I am slogging my way through this story, and am loving the long chapters. Update more often, please! A piece of well-intentioned criticism though - your command of the English language is very good, but there are a couple of spelling and grammar errors here or there, which are obviously only slight oversights. This is what you should have a beta for. :)
Sevv chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
I’m sorry , but the Chinese DO have separate words for this. One is ‘xin’ and the other is ‘ nao’

(btw , the fic is great , even if it tends to get too technical at some points. Great work!)
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
Great as always!
Kryptonite chapter 9 . 10/29/2003
Great story thus far (I have to go to bed now so I can't finish it tonight.) Just one thing I'd like to pick at... your translations, where are you going for them? Are you really Italian or are you using someone else or a dictionary? Cause I looked up cara and it meant expensive... Just asking and I might be wrong but I was just wondering. Keep writing :D You're really good!
aquaesulis chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
just had to write once again and tell you how much I am enjoying this story. Snape and Hermione are wonderfully characterized and I am eagerly awaiting the denoument! :)
Angie5 chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
Too true. Italians DO do it better. It doesn't matter what IT is-we do everything better.
whyMMM chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
I absolutely adore this fic. Please write more! Please?
Incensio Lady chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
I love it it is stretching WAY to much and is quite nasty in that aspect but i still verry much enjoy it. Please by all means continue.

droxy chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
I forgot to add that this one line

"in the undertones of his mellifluous voice" so crystalized the image in my mind.

please update soon.
cccr chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
What can I say? This is the best piece of fan fiction I have ever read. This is the kind I wouldn't mind reading over and over. A masterpiece. Please take your time with the end and keep the characters true to the book. I have seen too many of these stories disintegrate at the end. But you are doing a magnificent job of keeping the characters IN character. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MadAboutHarry chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
She really did do a confession of sorts; he just didn't realize it! Which, of course, is what she intended. I hope this culminates in not only a confession by her, but a positive one by him as well! :-) Thanks for the long overdue update. I hope your ankle is o.k.
Lucyferina chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
very nice indeed! update soon...
JennyRad chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Hmm, I wish you'd given some insight into what Snape was thinking in that last conversation.

Frankly, given he pointed out that it was likely that the individual was in the classroom, and that he presumably knows it's not Harry or Ron, and obviously it's not Neville (question: what would have happened if it had been Neville, given she took "his" potion?) - I suppose he could think it's Malfoy ... he can't possibly think it's Crabbe or Goyle. Then there's Seamus and Dean, and as far as I can recall the only other boy who's in the class is the rarely-mentioned Blaise Zabini (always assuming he is indeed male). So ... *none* of those people are quite as problematic as she's implying, surely?

What I'm saying is - update, update, update!
JennyRad chapter 11 . 10/28/2003
Quick response to your question about OOtP compatibility - mostly, the differences are pretty small, aren't they?

On the one hand, it would be nice if this story's minor incompatibilities with OOtP were fixed.

On the other hand, I'd hate for you to waste time you could be using to write more on making minor corrections.

I think I'm saying it depends on whether you want to bother (for instance if you hit a writers' block moment, you might find that the tedium of corrections was helpful).

Your call, Regann!