Reviews for Heart over Mind
Rosmerta chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Yay, lots more SS/HG interaction! How is she feeling about him, though? She seems to have subdued those feelings that were awakening in earlier chapters - or has she?
jenny chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Regann,

You are NOT allowed to call this lovely story a monstrosity. It is very very good. The characterization is believable, and the narrative flows in a very enjoyable manner. We want to know what happens. Please let us know what happens! Thank you for the great story.
MadMonkette chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
This is a totally great story! I read the first part a couple of months back, and I'm really impressed with how you've continued with the story. You are a really, really good writer!
Pommekitty chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
Wonderful. Simply wonderful!

I can't wait for the next part to see what you're going to pull. That Carolina person worries me a bit but I'll just ahve to wait and see.

I had guessed that Giselle was bad thanks to the family name you gave her but I hadn't guessed she was *that* bad.

Keep up the good work and post soon please!
I Heart Purple Ties chapter 7 . 4/11/2003
This is the best fic I've read lately, I can't think of a word to describe how great it is! :)

I expect to see more chapters soon! :P
Adia chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
Hey there, the story is continuing brilliantly. Can't wait for more!
two2blue chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
Good job with the Sev/Hermione scene. I like how he relaxed a bit and *gasp* seemed to even flirt a bit! Who gave him the idol?
Madeleine Jete chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
I don't think I've been reviewing this with any regularity, but I have been reading it regularly.

It's a very enjoyable story, and I do like how it's been developing.

I am a little curious about the rooming arrangements for the University students. Not a student of an Irish university, and not knowing a student, I wouldn't know if their rooming arrangements are different from most British [and Scottish] Universities. There, students live in single rooms.

I can put that out of mind to think of it as a wizarding arrangement, and I do realise that the current story track would be harder to accomplish if she did have her own room.

I look forward to more.
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
GREAT! Please Please pdate soon
EbonyFox chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
from what i saw, this is quite good. good job.
Strega Brava chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
This is quite an intriguing story and I am enjoying it. Looking forward to more. I particularly like the fact that the relationship is developing slowly.
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Nice chapter - I like Hermione's friends at Trinity, and also how her relationship with Severus is slowly growing (to me it's more satisfying if it doesn't all happen too fast, at least most of the time!). And yay, she's back at Hogwarts!
ali g chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
AMAZING! seriously SPECTACULAR! Great writing, great plot, and great way to keep everyone in character. i really like both hermione and snape's personalities in this! i seriously can not wait until the next chapter so hurry up! hehe great job!

xoxo

ali g
Anna chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Lovely chapter. Great story. I'm hooked on this one.
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
When I got the WIKTT digest today with the notice of your update, I thought to myself, 'I wonder what that one's about?'

Upon reading the first chapter, I realised that I had read it before, long ago and had lost touch with the story.

I am so glad to have my attention refocussed on it!

Great story, thanks for writing!
3,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »