Reviews for Heart over Mind
S chapter 9 . 5/15/2003
Love the story so far! I am really enjoying how you are portraying the ralationship between Snape and Hermione... I'm like how it's growing. Hope to read another chapter real soon!
Nessa chapter 9 . 5/15/2003
I really, really love your story. This was quite long chapter but I read it very fast, Hermione's familly is amazing, your description of them was fantastic. I love this bickering between mother and doughter (caroline rosalia). I can't wait for more. Please update as fast as you can.
Hungarian Horntail chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
I love this story! Specially the graduality of it all. Usually I get suspicious when reading the word "soul mate", but yours is a whole new take on it (and on love potions). I think all the psychological development is very realistic. And I love your description of Crookshanks' behaviour, and the letters ... In short, I hope you'll update!
Lala1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
After reading the first chapter, I had to stop and go to the corner store to buy a diet coke. I knew I was going to settle in for a nice long read, and since it is almost three in the morning, I need caffeine. This is good.
hawaii5063 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Absolutely excellent story so far. I found myself reading through the 8 chapters in one day. I am so glad you are leading this story along at a slow pace and that you are letting Hermoine be herself. I think you are doing an excellent job of keeping everyone in character. I also like the way Dumbledore and McGonagall are being portrayed and not just there for comic relief or plain forgotten about. Great job - please keep the story going to its conclusion!
OzRatbag2 chapter 8 . 4/23/2003
Another wonderful chapter chock full of the most delicious descriptions and a depth of warmth that continues to become more intimate.

I love the idea of Dumbledore and the little looks of conspiracy and omniscience as they add so much extra depth and I find myself reading with my own wry smile at the subtle extension of the friendship.

Your Severus is just wonderful. Guarded, out of sorts and unwilling to believe that his friendship with Hermione could be something more.

The biting wit and conversations are a wonderful tease and offer a beautiful way to highlight the change/growth from pure friendship to the addition of something extra special.
aquaesulis chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
I'm really enjoying this story! Your banter between Harry, Ron and Hermione was spot on, and the characterization of Snape is great. Can't wait to see how it develops!
auroraziazan chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
Great, it's not the Christmas chapter, I suppose we'll get that to celebrate the beginning of summer, then? Just kidding, and I am quite enjoying this. The tentative balance of the Sev/Hermione relationship is really interesting to watch, as always, and I'd love to see where this goes.
Fille Bleue chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
I'm totally in love with this story! Job well done indeed... _

I hope to see you continue it soon...

I'm quite interested in what will take place in the next chapter... See how you've piqued my interest? The sign of a true writer... :-P

cosmo-queen chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
I have only recently become interested in Harry Potter fanfiction, and am a fan of Hermione/Snape fics in particular. I have greatly enjoyed reading this so far and I like the fact that the relationship is going along slowly. Like one of the other reviewers said, I don't like the "oh my god, all of a sudden I love you" style fics. The fact that this is a very well-written story with excellent vocabulary, spelling and grammar and that I have a feeling that some action will be happening soon ;) means I am going to stick around and wait for the next chapter of your story. In the meantime I'm adding this story to my favourites. Keep writing :)

ChishionoTenshi chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
It is not a monstrosity. It is very good. I thought your introspection caught the feelings very well. Your observations, I think, are spot on. This was such a well done chapter. I hope the next will be up soon. I cannot wait to meet her grandparents and parents.
Zarek chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
I love it! Keep going please!
Phoenix Flight chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
I really liked the letter to Hermione from her mother and how you completed it gradually! That was really neat.

Thanks for updating!
Dragon3 star chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
I loved the chapter! please post the next chapter soon! and maybe could you make the next chapter a little longer please. Thanks
Sam chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
I'm enjoying this story. Usually I don't go for WIP but you have such a great plot that I'm hooked and look forward to each update. I hope to read more soon! I also love the interaction you are having between Snape and Hermione, I can honestly see them having discussions as you wrote it.
3,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »