Reviews for Heart over Mind
Lily chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
Hello Regann_

I just wanted to pop in for a second and tell you how glad I am that you've finally updated! This story is a favorite of mine, and one of the few that I keep up with. At first I was a bit upset at Hermione finding a boyfriend, but then I realized it was good to have in there because it reinforced her feelings for SS. That was a good twist in there)~.

Keep up the good work!

peace,

~Lily*
OzRatbag2 chapter 10 . 7/2/2003
I really do love the way you write th characters. All have retained their individual qualities and all of them are well fleshed out.

The return to Trinity could have been maudlin and slow - plodding even, but you have handled it deftly and the idea of friends changing rooms to offer comfort just adds a wonderful warmth to the moment.

The interlude with Craig is normal and very real. It isn't contrived or saccharine, doesn't devolve into the he said, she said pedantic musings and one of the best 'other' relationships I've seen written.

Hermione's inner guilt trips and asides are the icing on the cake. The intermittant commentary is something I do myself...often, so perhaps that's why I like it so much.

I'll be watching carefully for the reprise of the Vino Santo and the merry dance the two protagonists will lead each other on.

Love the writing, love the warmth, love the fic!
telosphilos chapter 10 . 7/2/2003
hey, you know you are a terrific writer. This story has maintained my interest consistantly through all 10 chapters thus far and still leaves me wanting more. I hope your next update comes sooner rather than later. Keep up the good work.
Stellar Snape chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
This is absolutely fantastic so far! When I got to the end I found myself frantically looking for the link to the next chapter. I'm absolutely ravenous for more.

I adore Hermione's parents and grandparents. You gave her grandmother and mother such fiery personalities, which I love. I also love the way you describe Crookshanks. As a fellow cat lover, I find startling similarities between your Crookshanks and my three cats. They really are little people, aren't they? :o)

Keep up the fantastic work!

~*~Stellar Snape~*~
chickens chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I like it. Very imaginative. I thought perhaps she already loved nievill (Sorry bad spelling.) and that was why she didn't feel diffrent. But now I want to know who it is she likes
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 9 . 6/23/2003
I really like this story. you write very well and you story progresses perfectly with the characterization of Snape and Hermione.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, knowing that it will be a good as the previous
Heteroclite chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
I absolutely love this story! Snapes still snapish and hasnt gone soft so you can actually imagine him acting like this!
minaminamina chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
Oh lovely! I'm aching for the next chapter, do go on!

~Mina
Chica100123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I just started reading, i really like it... good job
NobodysAngel80 chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
I love the story so far! Unfortunately, every time I try to get farther than Chapter 4, I get that enraging site overload message. GAH! That has foiled my reading soo many times! Anyways, in lieu of future chapters that I might eventually get to read, love the work! You're a very talented writer!
Diziet chapter 9 . 5/28/2003
Wow! What a story. your writing is very descriptive and just draws you in. The depth in which you write each character is fantastic.

Looking forward to your next update.

~ Diziet
CedarPineSpruce chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
Lovely. Looking forward to more...:-)
Lady Anne chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
I came across this story while browsing someone's favorite stories list, and became so wrapped up in it, I read it from beginning to the end of ch. 9 in one sitting. What an awesome story! I'll be adding it to my favorites list. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see Sev's reaction to what the wine tastes like.
samson chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
oh this is wonderful, i love how you are slowly developing the relationship and not just rushing into it. like hg's relatives, hope you dont kill them off! really looking forward to more of this excellant story.
Severinus chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
Truly a work of genius, I only wish I had read it sooner! I must give my congratulations to your wonderful fic, this is truly going to be one of my top favorites. You love reviews, we love updates!

~Severinus