Reviews for Heart over Mind
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
GREAT chapter! Please please update soon!
sweetevangeline chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
*lol* I wanted to squeal right along with Hermione's classmates! What a well written continue. Quickly. *grin*
Flourish chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
Cookies are a good thing ;) I agree with the free will thing for Dumbledore, but the world doesn't always work the way Dumbledore wants it to, yknow? In any case, this continues to be a great story! :)
Dragon3 star chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
I loved the chapter! It was your best one yet! I loved the your use of Crookshank to help Hermione find Snape! Please post the next chapter soon! Please!
hpz26 chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
I like it.
Arysta chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
Wow. I am really enjoying this fic. It's getting better and better. I really like your interaction between Hermione and Snape, and I'm very, very glad that you decided to expand upon the first chapter. Very nicely done!

Keep Writing!
Alisee chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
This story is absolutely wonderful. PLEASE, update more often. I can't wait for the next part.
kiki-0303 chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
Does that mean Snape has written a reference letter for Hermione?

I love Hermione's cat, Crookshanks. I'm always thinking it is a magical cat, I mean it can do something normally cats wouldn't do. Is it Animagus? Who knows?

Anyway, please update.
pk chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
This is excellent. Please continue soon:)
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
love the update! :-D
Maenad chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
I'm enjoying this very much - please continue!
eav chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
This is an incredibly interesting story. You have an imaginative plot written in a natural style which yields a wonderful flow and lightness to the story. I am so glad to have stumbled across this story and look forward to seeing where you take it.

On a side thought-

I thought the whole love potion concenpt was becoming overused, but you have restored my faith by using it in a wholy unique manner. Also, your opening paragraphs of Chapter 4 talking about the various definitions of obsession were, quite simply, beautifully written.
bluestarfish chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
I'm enjoying this story more with each new chapter that you post. I appreciate that you stay true to the characters, especially Severus even though that probably means it will still be a while before he admits to himself having feelings for Hermione, and even longer before he'll even consider doing something about it.

I can't wait to read more! :-)
SilverWolf7 chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I honestly don't mind that the chapters are longer. To me the longer they are the better.
Nicolette chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
This is a great story - I hope you update soon because I was disappointed to come to the end of chapter 4 and think 'oh no, there isn't anymore so far!'.

Keep writing!