Reviews for Heart over Mind
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 7/14
Haha! Hermione, if you don't want to think about it, stop imaging and recalling it X) Great chapter! And just so you know, I'm terrible at giving reviews, but I will give them none the less! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 7/13
Another awesome chapter. Snake knows nothing yet, hehe. And then all that gossiping was highly amusing X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh how I love reading fan fictions at that are at the caliber of a professional writer. Thank you for this wonderfully written chapter. I also appreciate the notes at the end :) Now, who is this soul mate? Hmmmm...
CapnHoek chapter 27 . 7/6
Brilliant. Fan-freaking-tastic. I LOVED the story. Kept me up. Man you write dang good.
RSLR chapter 27 . 6/28
I don't usually leave reviews but this story is just too much. I started reading after you had completed it and I loved it. It has become one of my favourite fanfics. I am probably going to read it again and again, something I usually hate to do. I hope you can write more fanfics like these - ones that are based on something other than sex and keep you interested. I feel like I should thank you for writing because I really enjoyed reading this, and so I am. Hope to read more of your fanfics.
starlingkingandqueen chapter 27 . 6/30
Dear Regann: I wanted to say thank you so very much for an absolutely lovely story which rang so true of the characters, and was so filled with genuine dialogue and perfect writing and an incredibly detailed plot. You are an incredible writer; thank you for sharing this online. It was a tremendous privilege reading this, and I will keep re-reading it, as I can't just leave it and end here! Your admiring fan...
kiki chapter 27 . 6/26
really good story, love it!
t chapter 27 . 6/23
I have read this fanfic once a year for the last 7 years. beautifully written and carefully created. thank you for the time and heart you put into this absolute babe of a romance.
Sizzy chapter 1 . 6/22
Actually, it's Iksiraat, as in إكسيرات but it's alright, can't wait to read the rest of the story
vessnape chapter 27 . 6/20
great story! LOVED IT. Severus
acompletenerd chapter 22 . 6/18
You are a marvelous writer. I have deeply enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.
vessnape chapter 1 . 6/12
great story! can't wait to read next chapters
Where's Crooks? At this point Snape would be better off finding someone else to date, someone who might manage to put him first for once instead of being so selfish and only thinking about themselves at every opportunity.
Kelsie Beaudoin chapter 9 . 5/21
LOVING this story. Severus' letter to Hermione was especially touching. You are a fantastic writer!
I don't understand why Hermione sees telling people about her relationship as being a "confession". She's done nothing wrong. And she really does keep shortchanging Snape.
3,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »