Reviews for Heart over Mind
WeirdLittleStories chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Hermione IS a healer in training. Doesn't she have any charms or potions that encourage sleep?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 14 . 10/21/2017
I love Aunt Sophia! Nice to know where Hermione's Gryffindorishness comes from. :-)

The festival is fun and a nice idea for getting them to spend time together in a less formal setting.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
Love the present from Snape!

Re your author's note - I agree with you that Hermione had to have come from an unusual background, to be so very self-possessed during her first year at Hogwarts. Thanks for doing a lot of good thinking about where she must come from.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
I enjoyed your writing about Hermione's not feeling completely at home in either world. That seems quite likely to be true, and it parallels what so many bi-cultural people feel.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Although I'm very much a DOG person, I still love stories where Crookshanks is brilliant and helps Hermione by being more than merely cuddly. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 10/20/2017
I loved Hermione's conversation with Dumbledore.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
It's very common for HP fan fiction to whitewash Snape completely and make him a thoroughly good man who's never done any wrong. Thanks so much for NOT taking that route! Snape is fascinating because he has a Death Eater's mind and heart, yet he IS working for the Light. It's that complexity that makes him such an interesting character, so I'm glad you'll be leaving him his darkness.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
A promising and well-written beginning!

Re: your author's note - I love it when people do research for their fan fiction. I do research for the Star Trek stories I write, so it's always nice to read a kindred soul. :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2017
laelruin chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
This Story is exceptionally wonderful. I sincerely loved it from beginning to end. I think that you have accomplished the goals that you set for yourself and this story and frankly, I find it refreshing to read something that feel more solid and real than the typical fare that I find available on the site. I love Hermione's family dynamics and culture, she feels more like a real person in the story than simply a character.
Thank you for all of the time, creativity, and effort you have put forth in the story.
You ROCK!
L
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 9/20/2017
Truly beautiful. This is defiantly a golden needle in a haystack of beautiful stories. It stood out and grabbed my whole attention and emotions. I thank you for such a heartwarming read.
clausumcormeum chapter 27 . 9/9/2017
Aww, I love the ending. They're so very very cute.
clausumcormeum chapter 19 . 9/9/2017
My heart! When they hug and spoke. Gosh, my heart.
clausumcormeum chapter 16 . 9/9/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, they're both so sad and in love
audiblyausten chapter 27 . 9/6/2017
I LOVE this. I'm not a huge fan of the Snape/Hermione ship in general, but I wanted to give it a try and I'm so glad I read this fic. Snape and Hermione's relationship evolved so wonderfully that I enjoyed every second of it. It was a slow burn, yes, but not once was I bored; their relationship changed with every chapter as the characters themselves grew and changed, and that was fascinating and lovely to follow. That these two are, essentially, perfectly matched made sense, and watching them slowly but surely spiral toward each other until they'd finally locked into place in the last chapter was just such a lovely journey. I realize I've sounded awfully repetitive all through this review so I'll cut myself off now by thanking you for writing this fic. I'm quite sure I'll return to read it again and again in the future.
3,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »