Reviews for Heart over Mind
artistfingerz chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
What a beautiful story! I love it so much.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Simply... Wow. One of the best I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your talents :)
baronesspotter chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Okay, so I've read this story three times. And I am still in love with it. Out of all the fanfics I have read, this one is by far the best. You elevate your writing to a piece of literature, and I am so in love with it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
I doubly, no, TRIPLY applaud you for NOT relying on sex to build and carry this story. I'm thoroughly sick of obviously amateur wanna-be writers depending on sex to BE the plots rather than growing up and developing an actual plot.

There were a few times I thought about leaving this story because it took too unnecessarily long for them to get together in my opinion, but I persevered, and am glad I did.

Well done!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
There she goes putting Severus last again.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
*yawn* This story - as awesome as it is - feels like it's bogging down in the mire. It's chapter 17 and they STILL haven't even kissed. Are you sure it's an Hermione/Severus story?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
How about apologizing for the interruption instead!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I know this story is "forever old", but I have to say that I absolutely adored this chapter even more than the previous ones. I love the slow build-up between Hermione and Severus which is allowing her to come into her own before the grand romance truly kicks off, but I'm also loving the relationships she's growing with the other adults in her life as well.

The fics where the writer only concentrates on "the girl" and "the guy" are nice and fine, but the ones like this truly give the story an awesome foundation. Instead of having "the girl" and "the guy" seemingly spring forth from nowhere only to land in some bed together within a day and a half of meeting, you've given us glimpses into the worlds that shaped their characters as well as a showing us how they deal together.

Great job! Now...on to another chapter!
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I absolutely love that little twist you put in there with Hermione's school friends meeting Severus' cousin in Greece! I've read this story before, but I find something new to enjoy every time. You're fabulous - it just makes me sad to witness a decline in the Harry Potter fandom. We need that movie to come out soon, to revitalise our joy!

(Not that, obviously, mine has ever diminished.)
Astus Alius chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
You're writing is, in equal parts, eloquent and colourful. It is thoroughly fascinating to read and has caused me to become quite addicted. I'm extremely excited to see how events unfold!
Ablyvian chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
This is pretty awesome. I was never really sold on this particular pairing but your delivery was pristine. Nothing at all OOC. I particularly loved your Hermione. Too often she is depicted as retiring and apologetic to an extent that seems very unlikely to me, given the source material. Thanks for sharing
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I love this story, and I think you achieved your objectives in writing it. Reading the last chapter, where Hermione thinks back to their first Midsummer dance, my mind felt as if it was transported the full year back, to when they had taken those first tentative steps. I took a moment and thought to myself "Wow, it's like I've lived a life time in this story. As if her years were mine."
To the point, I just want to thank you for crafting such a wonderful story, and communicate my thorough enjoyment and genuine affection for the epic love story of Hermione and Severus.
Whattheworlddoesn'tknow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I just need to tell you... I am rereading this story for the twelfth dozen time. It's just beautiful.
rasvu chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I was purely amazed by the idea, the plot, the way you so brilliantly led the story to a very satisfying end. It's a story that will probably stay with me for a long time. I should have reviewed earlier, but it's never too late to show my appreciation! It was great :)

Greetings!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
This was gorgeous. I loved the scene in the hospital wing after the battle where they see each other after his mysterious mission. I read that scene, then immediately read it again to savor it. Lovely, lovely fic.
3,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »