Reviews for Heart over Mind
Amber chapter 27 . 6/26
Re-read my favorite fanfic to celebrate Harry Potters 20th anniversary! My biggest fear is one day looking for this story and finding it gone from the internet! Until then I'll continue to re-read and enjoy.
Mell chapter 27 . 6/23
Loved the progression of their relationship! We'll done :) Thank you for posting!
AryaWeilyn chapter 22 . 6/22
Thanks for yet another wonderful chapter. I keep getting amazed at how you make the characters sound so authentic, especially Snape in his letters. Makes me laugh a little imagening how you might have had to ponder on ways to sound more mean w
AryaWeilyn chapter 15 . 6/22
Gaaaaaaah! You cruel, wicked person! Here I was holding my breath ready to run wild with the confetti and you send Lupin to ruin my party... Still I really loved the chapter and the story so far, thought I'd leave a short review before I return to the binge reading.
CodenameSev chapter 1 . 6/15
fck of molly
CodenameSev chapter 1 . 6/14
I would say that this is one of the stories that i can say resemble the characters well. the progression of their relationship here is soo romantic omg. my heart flutters all the time.
Sunshine's Dreamer chapter 27 . 6/10
Fabulously written: loved it!
raxacalco chapter 27 . 6/4
Thank you so much. This was beautiful.
analise17 chapter 11 . 5/31
One point to Hermione. She got around that one and he didn't even notice. :D
M chapter 27 . 5/24
I loved reading this story. It is beautifully written and desperately engaging throughout. Thank you
Marvella chapter 27 . 5/21
I absolutely loved your story! You did a wonderful job of bringing the characters to life.
Loved Molly's bit. I can absolutely see her bumbling through it all with the best of surrogate-magical-mum intentions.
As this was written in 2003 I imagine the cookies to be quite stale by now (at least, I'd hope they were...), but I did want to drop a review on the highly off chance it would be read.

I love that Hermione and Severus seem to be taking the long, slow road toward getting together, that while it IS slow, he's still somewhat allowing his rigid exterior to crack just enough for a bit of Hermione to come seeping in. I expect there'll be bumps and hurdles - the story is 27 gloriously long chapters long - but I'm definitely interested in your plans for them. Even if I abandon ship, I do want to note that your style of writing is fantastic!
0Rosina0 chapter 5 . 4/18
I have met many clumsy cats. They aren't all graceful :P hilarious though. I'm glad you had Crookshanks put his bum in Snape's face.
mzsha18XX chapter 27 . 4/10
love love the story. very beautiful and it's nice how their relationship grew over the years instead if just being. beautiful fabric.
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »