Reviews for Heart over Mind
queenarabelle chapter 27 . 1/26
The best snamione fan fiction I've ever read. This story contains the characterization as much as related to the original series. And I love the way their love established step by step. This story is fantastic! No words to describe... great job!
Kootje chapter 27 . 1/23
I think this is the best HGSS romance I've ever read! Wow!
This story was truly inspired!
bex chapter 3 . 1/15
I'm sorry, but in the third chapter it says Virgina Weasley, instead of Ginevra
EtudeofLife chapter 27 . 1/9
This is the first Hermione/Severus fic I have read, and I have to admit that it was amazing! I loved it, thank you for writing such an awesome fic! :)
Lizpin chapter 27 . 1/9
Just discovered this and absolutely loved it! I've been reading it over ever available moment of the last 2 days! Thank you for sharing :)
Candyskull chapter 3 . 1/8
Ginnys actual name is Ginevra, not Virgina.
katetastic chapter 20 . 1/7
I love this chapter so so much. It's perfect. In so many ways. I am loving this story and can't wait to see how it goes!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 27 . 1/2
An absolutely beautiful story! Loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 1/2
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH! Marvelous! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 1/1
Aaagggrrrhhh! I'll kill Remus!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Hmmmmmmm seafood feast, dark chocolate truffles... *sighs*
I'm a food freak ;-)
mamahd chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
I have to ask about Hermione's animagus form and how it links to the star's?
mamahd chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
lol
IcingTheCake chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Lovely story. Really enjoyed the process of Snape and Hermione getting together. Didn't like the parts after they confessed because I just wanted them to be happy together already. Haha. But I understand that it adds to the realism. Thank you for the good read. (:
msbanette chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Looking up oak mistletoe, I found that the way they were harvesting it is similar to an old druidic ritual. It is very interesting. I love it when authors add in stuff like this!
3,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »