Reviews for Heart over Mind
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
One can only -wonder- who this "soulmate" is... But the real question would likely be, does Hermione know who it is? ;)

Looking forward to reading more of this!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
Loved this story so much, enough to completely ignore all of my responsibilities today in order to finish it! Worth it ;)
Sela McGrane chapter 27 . 9/28/2016
I adored this story. It's rare to see a still completely snarky version of Severus still work well with Hermione. So many writers try to CHANGE Severus, when he's lovely, though not particularly kind, just the way he is.
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
You answered all my questions in the author's notes! It was great! I like the back story you've created for Hermione. (I actually went and looked up her background on a few sites because I was curious but I like your version, very thought out!)
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
wonderful.
HelpmeHermione chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
LOVED it! Very romantic.
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
I love the reflection of the muggle vs magical. It's so true, sometimes it just seems old fashioned, it cool but seems very slow. I probably would feel the same way though I was in her situation.
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
I totally could tell Giselle was bad! But I'm sorta like Hermione and hoped she wasn't. Yeah I was a little unsure about the statue but I totally believed it! I also really like the pace you are doing. Sometimes it can be hard and you want everything to happen but in the end it's worth the wait and growth of the characters or it feels rushed and lame. Thanks again! There were a couple more mistakes like a missing word or a misspelling. Have you thought about revising it though you wrote it a while ago?
KissingEnemies chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
"And ishq is love that entwines two people together - inseparable yet still distinct. Independent and yet utterly entangled." - BEST QUOTE EVER. I'm seriously dying here. I cannot even deal with how much perfection this chapter managed to encompass.
I didn't even know it was possible to ship Severus and Hermione together so much so. It was never one of my go to ships. But I think I'm changing. Or, to be more accurate, this story is changing me.
Their love was believably developed and their characters were well-written. Hermione manages to pine away for him without being whiny or expecting something from him or simply forgetting him and going from one guy to the other. And Snape manages to still be Snape but not act like such a Lucius -cough asshole cough-. Like I said: perfection.
BuzzCat chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
I just read this story in one day and honestly, I love it so much. Your characters are amazing, the plot well-done and well-paced. It's perfect. I haven't read HGSS in years, but because of this story, I'm so glad I'm back.
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Yes it finally happened! It was great! Can't wait to continue reading. :)Thanks for all the fun. I feel like I'm getting to know them better.
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
I really liked how you played out Dumbledore. It felt like he would have said and behaved that way. You're writing is very good!
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
I totally understand Hermione! Thank you for writing it so well!
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Loved it again! I also enjoy the research you do to add to the story, thanks for the references! And sorry I can't help my editing eyes to find these areas that need a little tweaking if you're willing.

Spots I noticed that might need edited:
"Only is fate is cruel and unusual..." did you mean "Only is fate cruel and unusual..." (Hermione)
"I saw how the whole thing distressed you were in Potions.." to "I saw how the whole thing distressed you in Potions..." (Harry to Hermione)
"...I really I liked to know which..." to "...I really would like to know..." (McGonagall to Snape and Lupin)
nicolelvhtrtrndmisnarys chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I think you're doing very well so far. Just wondering what's going to happen next.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »