Reviews for Heart over Mind
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 20 . 1/17
I think the night of the Midsummer Festival had me earning for this exact moment. That was the moment you made me have the over whelming want of more of this.
SL chapter 27 . 1/13
Congratulations -I feel you have largely accomplished all of your objectives stated at the end.

I do notice though hayam magic is largely a gimmick to jump start the story. I suspect that the story might have an even stronger focus without it.

One (minor) thing I don't understand is when Severus first checked out the hayam magic book from the library, did he do it because of academic interests only? Or did he do it because he suspected Hermione's crush was him?
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 15 . 1/12
Before I finished this chapter I just realized just how big hermoines' and snapes age gap is. If he was around 17, 20 years ago he's like...37. And Hermoine's around 18-19...Thats a 20 something year age gap and while its awesomely amusing and all how they haven't yet thought about that little point i am both shock at the realization and eager to finish reading this totally kind of looked down upon large difference, at least by standards set in modern society.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 1/11
this strange feeling...I don't know how to describe it but I think I need to continue reading to witness HGxSS fluff...
Lusielightening chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
This was truly a stellar story! Thank you for writing this! I loved every chapter! Enthralling with just the right hints of romance, friendship and love! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
This is hardly a romance fanfiction.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Oh that was evil
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Your 'British' is quite decent. I saw no glaring mistakes and it was better written than other fan fictions I've read.
27 chapters man chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Gr8
Snapiekins chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I want to thank you for writing one of my favorite HGSS fics. This is the fourth time I've read it and it amazes me every time. You are truly talented and I hope you will always write. Never have I seen Snape so effortlessly captured.
fortheloveofb chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I have to say, this is my first SS/HG story that I have read, but you really grasped their characters. I am very glad that you didn't rely on sex to bring them together (as much as I love smut) because I don't feel that they are that kind of couple. I loved when you were doing the letters back and forth, particularly in the beginning. I couldn't help the smile that spilt my face in half from reading their banter :) this was lovely and compelling, I truly enjoyed it and your writing style.
artistfingerz chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
What a beautiful story! I love it so much.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Simply... Wow. One of the best I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your talents :)
baronesspotter chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Okay, so I've read this story three times. And I am still in love with it. Out of all the fanfics I have read, this one is by far the best. You elevate your writing to a piece of literature, and I am so in love with it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
I doubly, no, TRIPLY applaud you for NOT relying on sex to build and carry this story. I'm thoroughly sick of obviously amateur wanna-be writers depending on sex to BE the plots rather than growing up and developing an actual plot.

There were a few times I thought about leaving this story because it took too unnecessarily long for them to get together in my opinion, but I persevered, and am glad I did.

Well done!