Reviews for Heart over Mind
archandincorrigible chapter 27 . 5/18
Wow! That was excellent. I particularly liked the way you didn't need to overdo the physical to have the longing present. Also, I like cats ;).
so perfect it hurts chapter 27 . 5/12
I enjoyed this story. :)
*SPOILERS BELOW*
It was interesting to see a story that had a war and the death of voldemort without much focus on that at all!
In thinking about it, this was a Hermione and severus story and that's exactly what you gave us!
Is there a link of what you imagined hermiones tatoo to look like?
I also would have enjoyed a scene where Snape discovered Hermione's animagus form!
A well written romance, well done!
- SPIH
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 27 . 4/28
i fucking hate myself.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 16 . 4/28
I'M DROWNING I CAN'T LIVE I EVERYTHING IS TOO SOON THIS IS TOO HIGH QUALITY A FIC FOR SOMEONE JUST TESTING THE WATERS OF THE SEVERUS/HERMIONE SHIPPING SECTION OF FFNET.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 4/28
I'm gone. Forever. I've fallen into this ship and I can't get the fuck up or throw myself overboard.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 12 . 4/28
I still hate myself I hate everything I believe. everything i breathe for.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 4/28
I swore to myself to never NEVER touch the severus/hermione fics. And yet here I fucking am.
Stephaniepm chapter 27 . 4/15
Lovely story. Thank you.
jensteed chapter 26 . 4/13
Just as lovely a story on a second read through. It wasn't a quick or easy journey for them, but it was beautiful. Such a wonderful story :)
Hikorichan chapter 27 . 4/7
What a lovely little fic you've written here. Thank you for completing it :)
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 27 . 3/29
Most lovely ;) really really wonderful story xxoo
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/26
I like how, even when he was complimenting her, it was backhanded.
Kimmily chapter 27 . 3/25
This was a lovely and very sweet story I enjoyed very much. I was looking for a light story to read and found more than that in this. Your story was all in all a romance, of course, but it was not one sided and short sited, it had a red thread and as I already mentioned I enjoyed it very much, so thank you for sharing this story.
dandelion chapter 4 . 3/21
damn, now I want to know more about this princess Nadir'ah, your so mean!
dandelion chapter 1 . 3/21
Nice beginning, I like the story so far :)
3,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »