Reviews for Heart over Mind
Lusielightening chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
This was truly a stellar story! Thank you for writing this! I loved every chapter! Enthralling with just the right hints of romance, friendship and love! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
This is hardly a romance fanfiction.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Oh that was evil
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Your 'British' is quite decent. I saw no glaring mistakes and it was better written than other fan fictions I've read.
27 chapters man chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Gr8
Snapiekins chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I want to thank you for writing one of my favorite HGSS fics. This is the fourth time I've read it and it amazes me every time. You are truly talented and I hope you will always write. Never have I seen Snape so effortlessly captured.
fortheloveofb chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I have to say, this is my first SS/HG story that I have read, but you really grasped their characters. I am very glad that you didn't rely on sex to bring them together (as much as I love smut) because I don't feel that they are that kind of couple. I loved when you were doing the letters back and forth, particularly in the beginning. I couldn't help the smile that spilt my face in half from reading their banter :) this was lovely and compelling, I truly enjoyed it and your writing style.
artistfingerz chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
What a beautiful story! I love it so much.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Simply... Wow. One of the best I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your talents :)
baronesspotter chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Okay, so I've read this story three times. And I am still in love with it. Out of all the fanfics I have read, this one is by far the best. You elevate your writing to a piece of literature, and I am so in love with it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
I doubly, no, TRIPLY applaud you for NOT relying on sex to build and carry this story. I'm thoroughly sick of obviously amateur wanna-be writers depending on sex to BE the plots rather than growing up and developing an actual plot.

There were a few times I thought about leaving this story because it took too unnecessarily long for them to get together in my opinion, but I persevered, and am glad I did.

Well done!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
There she goes putting Severus last again.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
*yawn* This story - as awesome as it is - feels like it's bogging down in the mire. It's chapter 17 and they STILL haven't even kissed. Are you sure it's an Hermione/Severus story?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
How about apologizing for the interruption instead!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I know this story is "forever old", but I have to say that I absolutely adored this chapter even more than the previous ones. I love the slow build-up between Hermione and Severus which is allowing her to come into her own before the grand romance truly kicks off, but I'm also loving the relationships she's growing with the other adults in her life as well.

The fics where the writer only concentrates on "the girl" and "the guy" are nice and fine, but the ones like this truly give the story an awesome foundation. Instead of having "the girl" and "the guy" seemingly spring forth from nowhere only to land in some bed together within a day and a half of meeting, you've given us glimpses into the worlds that shaped their characters as well as a showing us how they deal together.

Great job! Now...on to another chapter!
3,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »