Reviews for Heart over Mind
jensteed chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Ah, meddling as always Dumbledore? Haha, things are never dull when he takes an interest.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
This is really good and funny so far, Harry and Hermione's conversation in the library was hilarious. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out ;)
dataworf chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Is a review 7 years after you completed Heart over Mind too late?

I hope not, because I loved this story. I'm not a fan of stories that use letters instead of conversation. That is, until now. The slow build up, how the snark went from acidic to, well, less acidic was a joy to read. I especially liked the reaction of Hermione's parents. Her father giving his level headed daughter the benefit of the doubt, her mom furious that her baby-girl is in her first relationship with a man who is wrong for her in so many ways.

Thank you again for sharing this.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
I love these slow burners! Love the tension build-up, even though I'm practically screaming at my computer screen "OMG just tell each other how you feel!" Enjoying the story very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
The chemistry you've created between Snape and Hermione in this story is positively delicious!
Vale of Tears chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
just re-read this fic for the third ou fourth time: still enthralled at each paragraph, and still my favourite fic! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Elena chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
What a gorgeous, fascinating, beautiful piece of writing. No-one is noticeably OOC, the relationship moves elegantly and realistically and it is phenomenal. I can honestly say I have never read anything like it and I am hugely grateful for the lack of sex because in this telling it would seem a little rushed.

You have done beautifully, and yes there are a few grammatical errors and what-not but how could I let that bother me when this work as a whole is so hauntingly, beautiful and gorgeous and well-thought out and I just love it to bits.

Thank you. x
Shadow Mistress chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
It is very rare for me to review on a fanfiction story, and I only do so for those that I consider above the rest. The grammar and spelling in this story is wonderful and the plot engaging. I hope to read more of your work in the near future.

- Nox
The Shadow Mistress
RangerApprentice21 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Why Reamus, why must you interrupt the moment?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
It be funny if secretly, Snape liked her too and all this time hes been mad because he doesnt know who she loves, not knowing it him
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
The name of the potion is beautiful, and so clever. I kind of wish this was M rated, oh well, still reading and very interested
Moonchild1212 chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Beautiful story. I really wanted a wedding, but beautiful nonetheless.
Moonchild1212 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014