Reviews for Heart over Mind
dandelion chapter 4 . 3/21
damn, now I want to know more about this princess Nadir'ah, your so mean!
dandelion chapter 1 . 3/21
Nice beginning, I like the story so far :)
clementime chapter 3 . 3/16
ginnys name is ginerva weasley!where did yah even get virginia from anyway?then again,ah live n virginia so ah shouldn't be talking!
blackstarkitty chapter 27 . 3/16
absolutely devine i must say i havent slept because of this story truly amazing and detailed great job
duj chapter 3 . 3/15
Your definition of conversos leaves somewhat to be desired. Conversos were Jews who had been forced to convert to Christianity. (The rest were expelled from Spain in 1492 - and a few years later, from Portugal - with nothing. Many died during the search for a new country to live in, and many were enslaved.) The Church was always on the lookout for evidence that the forced converts (labelled Marranos, which means "pigs") were still faithful to their Judaism. Lighting candles on Friday night, failing to eat pork, even washing themselves every week (IIRC) could be evidence of "backsliding" for which the penalty was being burnt alive - usually after weeks or months of torture to try to get them to incriminate all their family and friends.

Spain has now invited the descendants of the Expulsion back. And it only took 500 plus years...
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 27 . 2/26
Amazing story! This is what all HGSS stories should aspire too.
katrinadistaster chapter 27 . 2/21
You succeeded very nicely with this story.
I love the Hermione-Snape interaction (and Crookshanks scenes!) here! I'm totally a cat person too! Not enough of us in this world...
Gahan chapter 16 . 2/4
*understandable
Gahan chapter 15 . 2/4
Hi! (I'm french, sorry for my mistakes)
First, I need to say that I absolutely love your story, and particularly the midsummer festival part
But I saw that you wrote "décolletage", so did you want to write something in french ? If it's a french word that you wanted to use, I believe you wanted to write "décolleté" for "low neck", because "décolletage" means absolutely nothing in french !
I hope that everything was understentable
Bye!
Amélie
NoraTheeNinth chapter 1 . 2/1
Iskiraat-al-kimia (Is that in Arabic?)
towersita chapter 2 . 1/26
I just diacover this fic, i like it (so far). I also like that you are not sticking with latin, I found it refresing and also because then several readers would then comply about the latin translation...as if jk rowling used only latin, and words with the exact meaning, alohomora is a good example.
chelley.rising chapter 15 . 1/16
NOOOOO they were so close, it was so perfect! Dan you, Lupin!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 20 . 1/17
I think the night of the Midsummer Festival had me earning for this exact moment. That was the moment you made me have the over whelming want of more of this.
SL chapter 27 . 1/13
Congratulations -I feel you have largely accomplished all of your objectives stated at the end.

I do notice though hayam magic is largely a gimmick to jump start the story. I suspect that the story might have an even stronger focus without it.

One (minor) thing I don't understand is when Severus first checked out the hayam magic book from the library, did he do it because of academic interests only? Or did he do it because he suspected Hermione's crush was him?
3,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »