Reviews for Heart over Mind
Ablyvian chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
This is pretty awesome. I was never really sold on this particular pairing but your delivery was pristine. Nothing at all OOC. I particularly loved your Hermione. Too often she is depicted as retiring and apologetic to an extent that seems very unlikely to me, given the source material. Thanks for sharing
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I love this story, and I think you achieved your objectives in writing it. Reading the last chapter, where Hermione thinks back to their first Midsummer dance, my mind felt as if it was transported the full year back, to when they had taken those first tentative steps. I took a moment and thought to myself "Wow, it's like I've lived a life time in this story. As if her years were mine."
To the point, I just want to thank you for crafting such a wonderful story, and communicate my thorough enjoyment and genuine affection for the epic love story of Hermione and Severus.
Whattheworlddoesn'tknow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I just need to tell you... I am rereading this story for the twelfth dozen time. It's just beautiful.
rasvu chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I was purely amazed by the idea, the plot, the way you so brilliantly led the story to a very satisfying end. It's a story that will probably stay with me for a long time. I should have reviewed earlier, but it's never too late to show my appreciation! It was great :)

Greetings!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
This was gorgeous. I loved the scene in the hospital wing after the battle where they see each other after his mysterious mission. I read that scene, then immediately read it again to savor it. Lovely, lovely fic.
Shadow Hunt chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
I was deeply satisfied after reading this story for the past few days and I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite HGSS fanfics I've read, and I dare say that I've read a lot. Too many, probably, to have just found this now. Thank you so much for sticking with this amazing story and not leaving it unfinished. Many kudos!
TropicOfCancer chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed how in character both of them were throughout the story, especially Snape, which is quite a difficult character to write well :) thank you for sharing!
riskeybusiness chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Absolutely adored it. Loved their relationship build up and the whole storyline. Beautifully written as well!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
You've portrayed Snape really well-many authors don't manage to do that. I live the budding relationship between them.
However, I have a question. Do you have a reason as to why some characters have been renamed, or do you not know their names and simply are making up your own names for those characters. (Ginny became Virginia, Snape's mother, Eileen, became Euphemia/Effie, and Tobias Snape, Snape's father, is a "Muggle," not a pure blood. The pure blood would be Snape's mother, who is a Prince.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Great story! I love how Hermione thinks that her soul mate is Snape.

BTW, it is Ginerva, no Virginia.
Writtenaspr chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
...I wonder, was 'the other, vacationing witch in Crete, an arrogant Englishwoman',
by any chance , Severus Snape's cousin ?
I love, love this story. It is so free of snarls, and sadistic, cruel Snapes. Hurrah.
It fits better, reading on...
Ps. Been inspired to buy 'The Elements of Style'.
Have you read the wonderful: Fowler's : ' The Dictionary of Modern English Usage' from the 1920's, and reprinted up until today. Sarcastic, witty , very intelligent, it is a must if you love language- His Grace, W. Churchill swore by it whilst proofreading his speeches...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Gah! So close! Damn you Remus! ;-; it was truly a beautiful scene, though. :)
jensteed chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
This was one of the few stories I've read that used letters and I think it was the perfect way to go, it gave such depth to the characters especially ones we wouldn't have otherwise seen. Oddly enough I also quite liked that there wasn't a sex or marriage scene, the intimacy they already had together was just right for what you were writing, in my opinion anyway (and every kiss was just beautiful) I'm so sad to have come to the end of it, I wish it had never ended. Thank you for such an amazing story
jensteed chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
As angry as I was at Remus I'm not (usually) bloody minded enough to wish that type of revenge on him, I just felt bad for him. He's always one of my favourites. I just couldn't stop laughing at you referring to the all powerful and terrifying Lord Voldemort as a pesky plot point, haha it was just too hilarious XD
jensteed chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I love the letters, I think they're a lovely personal touch in a great story.
3,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »