Reviews for Heart over Mind
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Great story! I love how Hermione thinks that her soul mate is Snape.

BTW, it is Ginerva, no Virginia.
Writtenaspr chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
...I wonder, was 'the other, vacationing witch in Crete, an arrogant Englishwoman',
by any chance , Severus Snape's cousin ?
I love, love this story. It is so free of snarls, and sadistic, cruel Snapes. Hurrah.
It fits better, reading on...
Ps. Been inspired to buy 'The Elements of Style'.
Have you read the wonderful: Fowler's : ' The Dictionary of Modern English Usage' from the 1920's, and reprinted up until today. Sarcastic, witty , very intelligent, it is a must if you love language- His Grace, W. Churchill swore by it whilst proofreading his speeches...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Gah! So close! Damn you Remus! ;-; it was truly a beautiful scene, though. :)
jensteed chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
This was one of the few stories I've read that used letters and I think it was the perfect way to go, it gave such depth to the characters especially ones we wouldn't have otherwise seen. Oddly enough I also quite liked that there wasn't a sex or marriage scene, the intimacy they already had together was just right for what you were writing, in my opinion anyway (and every kiss was just beautiful) I'm so sad to have come to the end of it, I wish it had never ended. Thank you for such an amazing story
jensteed chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
As angry as I was at Remus I'm not (usually) bloody minded enough to wish that type of revenge on him, I just felt bad for him. He's always one of my favourites. I just couldn't stop laughing at you referring to the all powerful and terrifying Lord Voldemort as a pesky plot point, haha it was just too hilarious XD
jensteed chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I love the letters, I think they're a lovely personal touch in a great story.
jensteed chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Damn you Remus! Not that I expected it to be that easy for them, hehe
jensteed chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Ah, meddling as always Dumbledore? Haha, things are never dull when he takes an interest.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
This is really good and funny so far, Harry and Hermione's conversation in the library was hilarious. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out ;)
dataworf chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Is a review 7 years after you completed Heart over Mind too late?

I hope not, because I loved this story. I'm not a fan of stories that use letters instead of conversation. That is, until now. The slow build up, how the snark went from acidic to, well, less acidic was a joy to read. I especially liked the reaction of Hermione's parents. Her father giving his level headed daughter the benefit of the doubt, her mom furious that her baby-girl is in her first relationship with a man who is wrong for her in so many ways.

Thank you again for sharing this.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
I love these slow burners! Love the tension build-up, even though I'm practically screaming at my computer screen "OMG just tell each other how you feel!" Enjoying the story very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
The chemistry you've created between Snape and Hermione in this story is positively delicious!
Vale of Tears chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
just re-read this fic for the third ou fourth time: still enthralled at each paragraph, and still my favourite fic! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Elena chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
What a gorgeous, fascinating, beautiful piece of writing. No-one is noticeably OOC, the relationship moves elegantly and realistically and it is phenomenal. I can honestly say I have never read anything like it and I am hugely grateful for the lack of sex because in this telling it would seem a little rushed.

You have done beautifully, and yes there are a few grammatical errors and what-not but how could I let that bother me when this work as a whole is so hauntingly, beautiful and gorgeous and well-thought out and I just love it to bits.

Thank you. x
Shadow Mistress chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
It is very rare for me to review on a fanfiction story, and I only do so for those that I consider above the rest. The grammar and spelling in this story is wonderful and the plot engaging. I hope to read more of your work in the near future.

- Nox