Reviews for Heart over Mind
Just-Granger-ine chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
no! I love Remus but here ruined everything
darthvcder chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
I have finished this story in two days, between shifts of work and resulting in some very late nights. but what a lovely lovely piece.
happiness8000 chapter 27 . 7/17/2016
This is a lovely slow, slow burn, completely AU, T rated story and I adored reading it.
FrostedMidnight chapter 27 . 6/23/2016
This was such a wonderful story, I'm glad I stumbled across it. Thanks for such a pleasant read!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
So sweet :-) I liked it, not too much overthinking and misunderstandings. Dry wit and lots of love. A sweet story. Good job! And thank you for sharing :-)
nobody 1747 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I haven't finished the story yet but I like it so far. I think you meant "huyam" instead of "hayam" if it's in arabic, maybe it's in farsi, in that case, it might be "hayam".
Ljpjcg chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
FUUUUGHING REMUS! That was turning out to be so romantic and pooh on him for ruining it :x
Vanimiel chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
Whatttt! I just have a few words that I can tell you without be rude . How dare You?! I was so happy THE KISS you stolen in such a low way! Well, seriously is the best fic reading in long time for me, thank you!
indyheart chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
I'm not sure words could properly describe how much I loved this story. You're a masterful storyteller and I've been obsessed with HOM since I started reading chapter 1 a few days ago. Endless kudos and a belated but hearty thanks for seeing this fic through to the end.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
Oh wow. I love this story. It is exceedingly well written and I have enjoyed every minute of it! It has come at an extraordinarily difficult time in my life and it has served as a wonderful escape, I thank you for your gift to us :) DK
SweetProserpina chapter 26 . 5/12/2016
Still one of my very favourite fics! You have written such a beautiful story, thank you!
actrivi chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Amazing! Love this story and how you portray Hermione and Severus.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2016
;) very touching. I like the international travel aspects. He is reticent and you captured hag beautifully
Helene Nightfire chapter 27 . 5/4/2016
This was a lovely story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
thepotionsguild chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
I really like how you took the time to tell us a bit ore about the sources you used. A!
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »