Reviews for Heart over Mind
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 4/28
I swore to myself to never NEVER touch the severus/hermione fics. And yet here I fucking am.
Stephaniepm chapter 27 . 4/15
Lovely story. Thank you.
jensteed chapter 26 . 4/13
Just as lovely a story on a second read through. It wasn't a quick or easy journey for them, but it was beautiful. Such a wonderful story :)
Hikorichan chapter 27 . 4/7
What a lovely little fic you've written here. Thank you for completing it :)
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 27 . 3/29
Most lovely ;) really really wonderful story xxoo
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/26
I like how, even when he was complimenting her, it was backhanded.
Kimmily chapter 27 . 3/25
This was a lovely and very sweet story I enjoyed very much. I was looking for a light story to read and found more than that in this. Your story was all in all a romance, of course, but it was not one sided and short sited, it had a red thread and as I already mentioned I enjoyed it very much, so thank you for sharing this story.
dandelion chapter 4 . 3/21
damn, now I want to know more about this princess Nadir'ah, your so mean!
dandelion chapter 1 . 3/21
Nice beginning, I like the story so far :)
clementime chapter 3 . 3/16
ginnys name is ginerva weasley!where did yah even get virginia from anyway?then again,ah live n virginia so ah shouldn't be talking!
blackstarkitty chapter 27 . 3/16
absolutely devine i must say i havent slept because of this story truly amazing and detailed great job
duj chapter 3 . 3/15
Your definition of conversos leaves somewhat to be desired. Conversos were Jews who had been forced to convert to Christianity. (The rest were expelled from Spain in 1492 - and a few years later, from Portugal - with nothing. Many died during the search for a new country to live in, and many were enslaved.) The Church was always on the lookout for evidence that the forced converts (labelled Marranos, which means "pigs") were still faithful to their Judaism. Lighting candles on Friday night, failing to eat pork, even washing themselves every week (IIRC) could be evidence of "backsliding" for which the penalty was being burnt alive - usually after weeks or months of torture to try to get them to incriminate all their family and friends.

Spain has now invited the descendants of the Expulsion back. And it only took 500 plus years...
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 27 . 2/26
Amazing story! This is what all HGSS stories should aspire too.
katrinadistaster chapter 27 . 2/21
You succeeded very nicely with this story.
I love the Hermione-Snape interaction (and Crookshanks scenes!) here! I'm totally a cat person too! Not enough of us in this world...
3,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »