Reviews for Heart over Mind
indyheart chapter 27 . 5/29
I'm not sure words could properly describe how much I loved this story. You're a masterful storyteller and I've been obsessed with HOM since I started reading chapter 1 a few days ago. Endless kudos and a belated but hearty thanks for seeing this fic through to the end.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 27 . 5/24
Oh wow. I love this story. It is exceedingly well written and I have enjoyed every minute of it! It has come at an extraordinarily difficult time in my life and it has served as a wonderful escape, I thank you for your gift to us :) DK
SweetProserpina chapter 26 . 5/12
Still one of my very favourite fics! You have written such a beautiful story, thank you!
actrivi chapter 21 . 5/12
Amazing! Love this story and how you portray Hermione and Severus.
;) very touching. I like the international travel aspects. He is reticent and you captured hag beautifully
Helene Nightfire chapter 27 . 5/4
This was a lovely story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
thepotionsguild chapter 2 . 5/4
I really like how you took the time to tell us a bit ore about the sources you used. A!
T chapter 5 . 5/1
I read this for the first time as it was being published—nearly ten years ago! In case you ever come back to read these reviews, Regann, this is still one of my favorite stories, and I'm enjoying this re-read immensely. 3
Trainer Fiona chapter 27 . 5/2
OH MY MAGIC, I LOVE THIS BOOK/FANFIC! When I first saw this story, I was like 'what?No.' but later I decided to read this, and I'm glad I did. I like how Hermione, when she find she has an soul-bond, she doesn't try to advance it much, even in private. I also like how Hermione finds out, beavause in most fanfics (mostly HarryxHermione) have it where they usually to the goblins, or something like that. I would probably go on and on for ages about this, but right now I'll stop. But, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!
Just a note chapter 9 . 4/28
Just a note from a fan who's rereading this story for the third time!

'Non si preoccupi cara, il piacere e' mio' should be 'Non ti preoccupare cara...'.

Signora Morazzano protested sharply. La signora Morazzano protested sharply.
blackeyedlily chapter 27 . 4/9
This is a favorite story of mine. I'm rereading it after several years and it still holds up as a lovely piece of writing. It is incredibly romantic and well written. A true gem in the Harry Potter universe, especially among SS/HG fics.
SaiyaCat chapter 27 . 4/5
So Beautiful!
alex200021 chapter 20 . 3/29
Finally!
Sigrid Frost chapter 27 . 3/29
Great story which I swallowed in only three days in the midst of family dinners and other easter activities. I really liked the slowly growing romance and the witty dialogue. Snape was very true to the character from the canon.
isara-love chapter 27 . 3/20
That was amazing story, I do really enjoyed, already feel miss the story. I want more. Or new story about their love, fight, jealousy, and other thing. Thank you so much for this lovely journey.
Be well