Reviews for As I watch him
CartoonHeroes chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
i'm guessing it's still stuffed..?
Kurochan chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
How can a keyboard get stuffed?

Oh well nevermind I'll just wait for your next update...

*goes to sit in a dusty corner and sighes*
Maleysin chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
¡Aloha!

Hey! how ya doin'?

yay another chapter! after like a thousand years. it's ok though, all the waiting is worth.

I love Serenity too! and she's great 'cause she's colombian and I'm mexican! so, that means we both speak spanish and we're latin so. therefore, we're just GREAT!

I wanted to see some taito action! well, it's not I'm complaining about Daiken, it's great too! and I love them bouth but. taito's defentelly better! Taito!

I so wanted to know what happened with Tai and all that Koushiro's stuff! why was Tai acting like that? uhm. I don't know, well I actually have my own thoughts about that, but I think I already told you 'bout Yama beeing extremelly hot and beatiful and sexy and cute al at the same time.

I'm madly in love with them bouth.

And Ken! gosh. I think he's the cutest! aw sweet. and Daisuke, he's not really my type, and in my opnion he's not really very alike Taichi. Taichi is a lot, *a lot* more hot. But he's all attitud! aw. so. really funny and cheerfull! yay

Ok, I should better stop that right now.

I'll see you around then! byes! And say hello to Serenity from me!

Keep on!

-taito rocks!

MALEYSIN

_

*Keep smiling*
Jeweled Knife chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Whe! I have rememberd to review! Aw this was cute at the end! lil kenny got a kissy. This is really nice (and cute) but poor parents can't accept the fact that he's in love. (And they don't even know it's Daisuke ;) The poor poor guy. anyways! Please Update! me want an update! I'm loving this more and more and more so update! Pretty pretty please? me likes this chapter lots (even if it was an interlude, not the real thing) *squeal* Er yeah.I'm on all this sugar right now so mind me ;

Well, i shall be waiting for an update, so until then.

Adios!

(Serneity)
Me-rite-much chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
nice, fluffy and stuff. I dunno if its just me, but i really couldnt get the feel of the angst ken was going through in the first part of the fic about how kens family wouldnt except him cause of the whole falling in love with the human thing. o well, probably just me. anyway, except for the fact that u didnt seperate the fic from the authors notes at the end of the fic, everything else is great _
kellyQ chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
I liked that chpater. I cannot wait for the next one.
Jeweled Knife chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Ok, Yay, i remebered to review this! This story is comming along quite well, i'm am really liking this fic, so i hope you update soon! Please? I want to know what happens next! Your writing is very good, and i love your fics! You can write way better then i can ; So U-P-D-A-T-E son! Please? *bounces* Gracias!

Adios!

(Serneity)
Kurochan chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
Kool cotinue plix
Maleysin chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
¡Aloha!

Hey-y!

Aw I knew it! I knew something was wrong with Tai! though I hoped deep in my heart I was wrong. I guess I wasn't. poor Yama! The desicion he has to make!

Well, he doesn't has to make any. yet! What in life are you thinking? Now, besides poor Yama, is ALSO poor Tai! STOP IT! Let-them-be! For god sake I think they deserve to be happy for once!

And, woho! what do you know? Tai all horny it self. hahaha, I don't why I find it so funny. And the other guy. the image of my pretty Yama blushing just makes him change from the sexy hot guy he is, to the little beatiful boy he has inside. aw how cute!

HOW perv. everyone wants to. you know. with him! But then again. who wouldn't! and yes AGAIN *Not Me*. Poor guy, he didn't even think about it as something wonderfull. such a shame, if I ever got to have Tai like that, I wouldn't mind if it was a spell, believe me, I WOULDN'T.

But I'm not in love with him, and Yama IS, so, poor little boy!

I'll tell you this, only once, not more! Let them be happy for god sake!

Oh, and I found lots of mistakes in the writing. sorry, I couldn't help it! my writing isn't perfect, but I'm mexican! I HAVE to have mistakes, it's natural.

See you in the next chapters!

Today's song is: "Donde quiera que estés" By Selena and Barrio Boys. How cool!

Keep on!

-Taito rocks!

MALEYSIN

_

*Keep smiling*
yamatoforever chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
Are you sure it is a Yamachi? Cause after the thirth chapter it sure looks like a Taito for me. Not that I complain. Matt must be feels so confuse. Under the spell or not, the man that he loves has raped him. Would this story have a happy ending? Please post the next chapter quickly!
Frab chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
That was ! hehe Lots of new stuff goin on but the best part found out why Tai was acting so weird!

Stupid Rune and his stupid making-tai-sort-of-love-Yama-but-not-really spell.*helps Koushiro kick his butt* I'm in karate you know! haha

Frab
justaname chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
ok no reason to through a rock at you this time. *Jim appears* Jim: Hehe I want yamato now.

me: no renee gave you ryu from the story now go have fun

Jim: _ Ryu is such a hottie *disappers with ryu*

*cough* Jim is mine he uh well you see the only thing he likes more than blood is sex.,.,then he drinks his lover.,.,.unless they are really tried afterwards.,., Jim is very um active.
shinigami chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
plz write anothe chapter

it's really kewl

i can't wait could u e-mail me wen ur done
pan-chan5 chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
very cute fic! go sora!
Anon Ymous chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
I really like that Holly character, you should definately bring her back into the story in another chapter.

PS Shu-chan? if you change your mind i want seats in the front row...