Reviews for Not So Impossible
NaruLemon Stories chapter 2 . 12/22/2020
Please update not so impossible
storm chapter 2 . 12/14/2020
pls update this story soon
Onyxkiba chapter 2 . 10/16/2020
ooooo I wish to get an update for this one! downright scandalized!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
I like the story, so is there any chance this would be updated at least once or twice? I know you have your main one and working with persona naruto ,but man your fic in this one is pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2020
Nice keep it going this story is great
SlyFox9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2020
Their secret relationship is both romantic, intense and also thrilling. I wonder how this will change their lives. Keep the story going.
joey91731 chapter 2 . 3/7/2020
can't wait to read more chapters i really loved this story.
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
Well damn. This was incredibly hot. I’m not really into NTR, but after reading this I can’t help but make an exception to this story. This is really good and I wished there was more of this. If you ever come back to this story, please update this as soon as possible.
Guest2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2020
Very interested story
Re Lovely Lover chapter 2 . 2/5/2020
Reread and it's still great. Still a shame there isn't more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2020
This was such a nice story. I hope the author just has writer's block for this fic and that's why this hasn't been updated in 4 years.
Shadow chapter 2 . 1/23/2020
Please update! This is an amazing story and would hate to see it die of neglect.
angels sabbath chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
i hope there is more can't wait to see were this go's. also good writing by the way keep going
Memnon45 chapter 2 . 11/22/2019
I don’t know if I left a review for this and if I haven’t you can’t deliver an imaginary smack to me. This story sounds awesome Naruto and Ann man I have to say man I came across other stories like this but I have to say this story is the only one I like just like Sage of Infinite Possibilities. When you get the chance keep at it man.
Arthas Potter chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
Hope you update this story :)