Reviews for Visions of the Moon
can't think chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I think I read this b4 but I can't remember. I like it. Gave me happy chills at the end.
zucool chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
i can't believe i didn't read this earlier . how could I? This was great) Your story made me like Isis more than ever! X) Thanks for typing this great storyD!
Mystic of Nile chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This was really good. I like the sense of feeling it has to it. Is this the end or are u continuing?
Sinorama chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
lovely
Just Another Soul chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Plz continue
idontusethisanymorebye chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh my god...that was beautiful. _ I really loved it and I hope you'll have some more stories up as I'd really love to read them...

P.S Are you sure you're not a REAL authour or something?

- _

Lots Of Love

Flames Of Solitude (unwanted_unloved)
trefenwyd12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
that was awesome! you're so cool! i hopoe that maybe someday i could be even half the writer that you are. your stories are so good. keep writing.
kelseyr713 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh...that was very good.
strings is cute weird doesnt it chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
i like all your stories , youre definitly a good writer , i love your style , i think you should continue writing more stories like this
frank OS chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Exellent , i love your style , continue
living worm chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
i hope that you can make a sequel about this story , is really good , continue please
zoids girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
contiue , im going to die if you dont cotinue, you are really good writer
arthgoth chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
please continue! i love it ! i wont be surprised when i see you writing books
strings is cute chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
good story , like i said on a gifted child you are talented and you know how to use your talent really good , so keep updating
Midnight RavenSoaring Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
He, he. I like how you used Isis' POV in this fanfiction. Why not experiment with Seto's? Not a bad idea :P I really like this piece. The characterizations is A-mazing. Lol.