Reviews for Chlexville
K chapter 57 . 8/23/2014
You wrote a Chlex fic that's actually good and left it at the worst cliffie?! Why!
Mel2121 chapter 57 . 12/24/2013
I'm not sure if I love you because you wrote one of my favorite fanfincs or hate you because you left it incomplete however I can tell you that if you decide to continue this, you'll have a faithful reader in me (I'm very interested in your other fanfics of Klaroline but I fear that I'll love it and you'll leave it half finished)
chrisrose chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Very moving...love their discussion about fate...how wonderful to see the concern they have for eachother, and Chloe being there for Lex during his moments of self-doubt/self-loathing. The last line of Chloe's was sweet and touching and funny all at once. This fic is like a dream come true, for all of us who watched Smallville and wished Lex had someone to help him fight his "destiny" as "the villain of the story". You illustrate so well that Chloe's the perfect person to bring light to counteract Lex's tendency towards darkness. Sorry if I sound cheesy. :P But thank you for writing this and giving Chlex fans such satisfying missing scenes. I can't wait to read how they'll help eachother through upcoming painful events...

(I'm sorry if this review repeats...I think the site logged me out. :/ Feel free to delete any duplicates!)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
chrisrose chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this...is gonna take me awhile to read. ;) So I want to leave feedback right away and say, what a great concept for a fanfic, and what an adorable first chapter! I always wanted to see Lex have a real friend like Chloe, and it was heartwarming (and true to character) the way you wrote her being so compassionate and protective of him, even as a child. But it wasn't too sappy - she still had her snarky spirit, and young Lex was recognizably himself as well. You did a great job blending canon-characterization with the probable effect they'd have on eachother. Yes, I can tell already! ;) I can't wait to read the rest...the episode rewrites, from a Chlex perspective. Again, what an awesome idea! I realize this is unfinished, but I'll gratefully enjoy what I can. Look forward to reading the rest of your stories too...what a prolific writer! As a huge Chlex fan, I'm in heaven. :)
lachicarebelde22 chapter 57 . 7/20/2013
pls telle u will write more or atleast finish it soon
Dioramanya chapter 57 . 9/10/2012
I'm sad it's still unfinished because this story is so great. I can't believe I finally found a fic like this one but it's not complete... :'(
anastasia sinnott chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
great job! i love when chloe buts her head on lex's shoulders
anastasia sinnott chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
i love how chloe really tries to make lex feel better. you could really see chloe doing that in the series. NICE JOB
Thenchick chapter 57 . 7/2/2011
post more plz
Azera-v chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I really love this story, please update it soon!
Blazen chapter 57 . 2/28/2011
To leave the story like that - it's just cruel.

I really liked it. Never read Chlex before, and it was worth it
sjww chapter 57 . 12/21/2010
so like others i take it there aren't going to be anymore chapters? a real shame given all the effort you have taken to write this story... really really enjoyed this and i'm not a chlex shipper i stumbled across this and intrigued me..

great job and i wish that you could have somehow found the motivation to wrap this up (but if its not there then its not there)
cackled chapter 57 . 4/24/2009
I'm a bit peeved at the end. classic cliff hanger. I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up considering this story hasn't been updated in...3, 4 years?

sigh. I love the story anyway. It's well written and is very satisfying to my current Chlex sweet tooth. It made me laugh, made me sad, and put me on the edge of my seat. I would love to see an end some day!
Amanda chapter 57 . 4/19/2009
Okay, it's probably really sad that I dream about this, but...I totally had a dream that I was checking your profile and you had updated Chlexville! I was really excited. When I woke up I actually thought that it had happened, but then I realized it was just a dream. I will probably never know how this story ends.