Reviews for The Debt
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 10/22
A truly intriguing story! An interesting way of getting rid of Tom. Would have liked to know about his children!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 1 . 10/20
Awesome! I would've preferred more detailed lemons in the love scenes, but still an epic-if extremely LONG-one-shot! This story now holds a place of Honor in my "Favorites"! BRAVO!
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 9/28
Bene Factum”
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 9/4
I really enjoyed this story. I only wanted to point out that Dumbledore was probably wrong when he said that fourth and fifth year muggleborns wouldn't be affected by the life debt, considering they were around when Harry saved everyone from the basilisk and if they had said anything bad about him then they would be considered in debt. It doesn't matter that they were muggle-born.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 8/31
Great fun, thank you.
DarkenEmerald chapter 1 . 8/30
A fun, weird little story.
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 8/10
Love it!
herart chapter 1 . 8/9
This is a plot that I hadn't met. Interesting and complete. Ín one on one fights a spells does it's work and Tom's trinkets do their work too. But with this quantity, certainly nothing survives.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/6
I've read quite a few stories based on life debts to Harry. This and one other I can think of took it to a national level with some PALPABLE consequences.

Your Harry is smart. I appreciate that.

Adding to Favorites.
SATORI chapter 1 . 8/3
The 'climax' of this story (if you’ll pardon the pun) in which Harry Potter gave the whole of Magical Britain an ultimatum via the life debt was astonishing… and he gets to shag a part-Veela witch for life!
noylj chapter 1 . 8/1
No horcruces or did someone actually do something?
ZipZapZoip chapter 1 . 6/24
To quote Albus ‘Way To Many Motherfucking Names’ Dumbledore “It is you I care for, Harry” what does the potential child sex offender have going on within his twisted goat-fucked mind, to actually have those words come out of his mouth, not to mention in the presence of someone from law enforcement. To me it seems like Albus has something so very wrong within him, and for him just saying that to a minor he’s privately, yet not so secretly obsessed with, is fairly fucked up in my most humble and gracious opinion. Other than that, great one-shot which is really more of a short story.
gryphan.master900 chapter 1 . 5/27
Another great 'short' story.
Got to the part where beta Harry is freaking out about the kiss and I had to drop lololol fucking awful story
iamshinydragonmist chapter 1 . 5/2
I loved your power he knows not