Reviews for The Debt
Harry Brady chapter 1 . 11/12
I loved the reference to Allo Allo, one of my favorite BBC shows. Thanks for the good story!
major wallace chapter 1 . 11/8
Nice work
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 11/6
There are only two things I dislike about this story. The first is how useless Amelia is, she basically says Umbridge is above the law because of her position which is bullshit, especially since Amelia has a higher postion than a mere secretary AND has concrete evidence of a crime.

The second is the Veela has to have sex daily thing which is just impractical. What if either one is incapacitated for a brief period of time or just can't make it one day for some reason. Once every few days or weekly at the bare minimum makes more sense. Every day is any guys dream come true but insanity if you miss a day is a little overboard.
Katescats chapter 1 . 10/22
Hi that was good and I like the show 'Allo 'Allo too I have it on she's s.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/18
I do so love a happy ending! :)
Rokai666 chapter 1 . 10/12
This is kind of a run on chapter. It's a little to long to be a one shot and could maybe be split up into 3 or 4 chapter to become a short story. This is still by far one of the more amusing reads I've had on here though.
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 9/27
Nice story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/19
Sqweeeee! Awesomeness!
stevem1 chapter 1 . 9/19
This is very good. Well written, flows well.
terrahsims chapter 1 . 9/13
'ello 'ello this is nighthawk...
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 9/5
Very enjoyable fic! Excellent idea of having Harry call in the life debts. Wish there would have been a bit more to the ending. It was getting really interesting there. Loved the Fudge and Umbridge bashing. The Veela life debt was quite amusing. Enjoyed the dynamic there between Harry and Fleur. Your use of Sirius in this fic was amazing! Lots of great laughs there! Very well played!
Sparda Aireth chapter 1 . 8/27
A fun tale. I got a little weird towards the end but I liked it.
A chapter 1 . 7/31
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/30
Entertaining story.
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 6/16
Definitely an excellent and thoroughly enjoyable short story, I very much enjoyed the time I spent reading this story, thanks for all the fun.