Reviews for The Debt
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 11/30
amazing storyline
Forest1395101 chapter 1 . 11/25
Great. But the ending confused me. Why did the twins mug Harry?
Corwyn chapter 1 . 11/22
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ben Walker1 chapter 1 . 11/19
this was an excellent story
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 11/4
he didn't get the talk eye for an eye is my moral code why is Fleur's mother always appoline
Matt chapter 1 . 10/27
"It is you I care for, Harry."
That is such complete and total BS! As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. And Dumbledore's actions through the years that Harry has attended Hogwarts say that he cares nothing for Harry as a person. He cares only for what Harry can do for him. Harry has had his life in danger multiple times every year and Dumbledore has not only done nothing to help him, he's frequently the one putting him in danger! And that's not even addressing his being left on the Dursleys' doorstep.
WhatIWouldGiveToHaveADragon chapter 1 . 10/21
well that was an interesting way to solve a problem, great way to represent the ministry and how it worls and the simple ways to just go around them. I also think the life debt was great, in the originals the death eaters have maybe twenty peope in a centralised group surrounded by a few hundred people with wands. A unified country can stop any internal threat, and it always makes for a good fic when Harry forces this. I think I've read a fic where Harry refuses to intervene until someone fires back. Eventually it takes him staging an intervention and protecting the village before people fight back and they destroy Tom easy peasy. Well done on a great fic.
Difdi chapter 1 . 10/17
If veela are the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty, then Harry kissing her wouldn't work. The original legend didn't have her waking up from a mere kiss, that's entirely an invention of Disney in the 1950s.

Why did Disney alter the story, you wonder? Mostly because the original version of the story would have given the movie an X rating. You see, in the original version, Sleeping Beauty was awakened by the prince's orgasm, not a kiss.
wsbenge chapter 1 . 9/22
Entertaining :)
ShadowTomes chapter 1 . 9/22
Hi, I don't know if you read these but I wanted to tell you I really appreciate your writing. I'm glad you posted your work.
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 8/13
Fkin dobby lmaooo your god hahahhaa that had me rolling
The Deck Master chapter 1 . 8/12
I can believe Dobby is God.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 8/11
Any time I read a French accent I usually end up with either your typical hammy accent or Pip Bernadotte from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.
Benjamin Potter chapter 1 . 8/4
Really enjoyed the concept. Not sure if I enjoyed the ending. Still a quick fun read.
Handers chapter 1 . 7/21
Very nice and funny story :)
I especially like the fact that Harry does not go back to Britain and leave them to deal with their mess.