Reviews for The Debt
Not bad...
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
this was so very good!
EvilDime chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Love this idea. Harry letting the English Wiz World deal with their own shit is always very gratifying. :P
- Dime
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Does the fact that Harry cast multiple illegal spells mean he can't use the three shells? He should go easy on Pizza Hut pills and rat burgers !
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
The image of Fleur sneaking into the castle, and then hiding under the bed in a boys dormitory made me chuckle. Of course, so much for being the safest place for Harry if that can happen...

I liked the idea of reporting Umbridge's use of the blood quill to not only the DMLE, but also to the ICW. If a government official approves torturing minors, the ICW would certainly apply sanctions. Bones absolute refusal to do anything was a surprise and made me despise her for being a coward.

Fleur re-enacting "Sleeping Beauty" was a nice plot twist. I liked Harry sending a letter to her father and getting the howler back.

Using the Great Hall for "practice" without a leader or working together as a group and having Dumbledore support it was excellent. Him saying the children should go pack if learning was now illegal was brilliant.

However, Dumbledore fell short again when he sent Snape to tell Harry about Occlumency lessons. I loved Harry getting the drop on him and then casually questioning him as he threatened to snap his wand. I thought at first that Snape wandlessly stunned Harry and was worried, until I realized it was Sirius. I was delighted that Sirius wiped Snape's memory and left him someplace rather than killing the child abuser.

Dumbledore's attempt interrogation of Harry and the aftermath was classic. It's very easy to despise the old wizard.

I liked how Sirius barely hit Rene, but was able to be arrested for the assault and was then tried and freed in France after they all escaped. Of course, the British Ministry couldn't just twist the truth, but had to come up with blatant lies about it.

Calling in a life-debt from everyone who he saved and benefited from his actions was good, even though he limited it to those that participated in his torture and persecution. Also forbidding any of them from contacting him was a smart move. I'm actually rather pleased with everyone who lost their magic for their abuse.

Thank you for sharing this story.
momocolady chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
good story
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
That was fun, I love a good revenge fic.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
'Allo 'Allo : I vazz not kizzing 'er! I vazz taking a spik out ov 'er eye! And the airmen under the dish covers was a hoot!
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Loved it!
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Great story. An enjoyable read.
Nenjax Ursus chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
I LOVED reading this. I found it hilarious, nicely written and most certainly something I would read again. 10/10 from me.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
glad to see that Harry finally has a peaceful life surrounded by people that love him :)
mckertis chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Every few pages the story makes a giant leap to the side and starts going in a totally random direction. There is no cohesion at all.
HappyPig chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
A very enjoyable story, a very nice use of the the life debt as well.

Thank you.
apAidan chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
excellently funny. and very well written and crafted.

I think Molly getting squibbed was the funniest thing.

Excellent job, I enjoyed it very much

ap Aidan